C938622F-E4EC-468A-897A-D61D2AD6BBF7 (resized).jpeg
D2479C87-4F69-4993-8867-80E122D4EF1E.jpeg
Super_Nintendo_World_(Universal_Studios_Japan) (resized).png
Stan Mikita (resized).jpg
cry.jpg
pasted_imageWhat was I thinking  (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
0FB828AF-2DEC-4FB8-A425-A070389F1FE5 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DadofTwins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#73 4 years ago

We go to Disneyworld almost every summer because our 15 year old twins love it. The last 2 years we were able to stay at Kidani village, in the 2 bedroom suites they have. Unbelievable! Unfortunately its back to the All Star for us this year as the guy we bought DVC points from is using them all. On that note, if any DVC members here ever have points they are thinking of not using, send me a message. Seriously. We would love to stay at Kidani again next year.

#121 4 years ago

"World of dreams tour" $12,000 ouch!

5 months later
#449 3 years ago

We went to WDW for 2 weeks in 2009, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 with our sons. Every year seemed to get more and more crowded and less and less fun. When I started going to WDW with my wife (then gf) in the mid 90's, we paid around $200 each for annual passes. They start at what, about $1,000 now? I realize it's been 20+ years but dang thats a big jump. My kids still love WDW and we will keep going for them, but it has gotten miserable with long lines for everything. Rides, food ,shows, park admission. I don't know what the solution is, but i almost need a vacation from my vacation when we return home from WDW lol.

5 months later
#746 3 years ago

I agree 100%. In all reality though, how would you ever expect a theme park, especially the magnitude of Disney keep EVERYONE 6' apart? Never gonna happen. Doesn't even happen in my local grocery stores.

3 weeks later
#1017 3 years ago

Disney has been on the decline for a long time. We were going every year for a long time, and it was getting worse and worse. The fact that they only care about how much they can suck out of the customer now, coupled with the insane amount of people that are there and unhappy employees makes for a very UN-DISNEY like experience.

1 month later
#1041 3 years ago

I think Disney has had a hard time finding help for awhile now. Constant expansions and now with Covid, they probably need more employees then ever and can't get them. Disney will never be the same as we all remember it.

1 week later
#1111 2 years ago

This, 100%

Whenever anybody I talk to uses the argument "the kids are too young, they won't remember".

It's about YOU enjoying them having a good time. Doesn't matter if they remember it, you will.

Quoted from Fizz:

The thing about the kids remembering it - it doesn't matter. YOU will remember it. That's the important part. (Also, take some video and watch it years later).

#1114 2 years ago

We took our twins at age 4. Zero issues whatsoever. Your mileage may vary. Lmao

Quoted from Max_Badazz:

We didn't have a good time ... and the kids didn't enjoy the crowds, heat, unknown place, "scary" characters (like Donald Duck ... my all time favorite). I do have a nice picture of my youngest screaming bloody murder seeing Donald LOL. Maybe some little kids like it, but I see too many in the park not having fun. Friends of ours brought little kids for vacations ....nightmare.
Fast forward a few years and they had a blast. Very enjoyable to watch them have a good time and experience it. Slightly older makes all the difference.
Fast forward to last year Feb vacation ..... 11 and 16 and they still love it. Plus I can drag the older on the "extreme" rides (extreme for Disney standards) instead of going alone while my wife stays with two little ones like years ago.

5 months later
#1639 2 years ago

I agree, but tons of people will pay it or they wouldn't be charging those rates. Disgusting.

Quoted from Methos:

Anyone see the cost of the new Star Wars hotel at WDW? They are out of their fricking minds.

2 months later
#1850 2 years ago
Quoted from radium:

Parking is $45!!!???

Yup. Our family is HUGE Disney fanatics. We'd go every year for 2 weeks. Disney isn't the Disney we have come to know and love anymore. When you are getting raked across the coals for every dollar they can squeeze out of you while taking more things away, that's it. We have finally come to the conclusion that we just won't visit again. We are probably in the minority and our $$$$ won't be missed, but the small value they used to offer to justify the cost has disappeared. It's a shame.

3 weeks later
#2018 2 years ago

Wrong thread.

1 month later
#2258 2 years ago

We normally play all the mini golf courses each trip down. The mini real course is fun and challenging. If I remember correctly, it's been a few years, prices are around $14-$16/person.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider DadofTwins.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disney-fans-thread?tu=DadofTwins and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.