Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 32 posts
  • 21 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by vicjw66
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Elix72.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 7 years ago
    Quoted from jorge5240:

Anyone have any recommendations on where to stay near the port for the night before?
    Thanks again, Mike

We stayed at the Residence Inn : 8959 Astronaut Blvd
    Cape Canaveral, FL 32920
    United States

My parent had driven to Florida, so they needed the park and cruise deal they offered. We got a good deal on a 2 bedroom suite. My parents took the master, we shared the 2nd room with one kid, and the other kid slept on the couch in the living room. The hotel had a really nice free breakfast, and a free shuttle to the port. (We did the Eastern Carribean on the fantasy in 2014). My parents van stayed at the hotel until we got back.
    My 14 year old lived in the teen club, except meals and excursions. My 8 year old liked the club at times, but she was happiest sitting in bed with an on demand Disney movie on after late seating Dinner.
    Be sure your whole family has the disney cruise App, because you can message each other on the ship. It makes it easier to find kids and parents when you split up for activities.
    The room steward will give you the next days Navigator at turn down. It's a big old TV guide of activities. - bring a highlighter, so you can plan out which activities you're interested in...stuff overlaps at times. The App can send you reminders of activities if you pick some on it.
    We were fortunate to go as an inheritance gift the first time. We've not sprung to bring the whole fam back, but hubby and I took an anniversary cruise last year on the Wonder. It was awesome!! We did spring break on a southern carribean this past year on Royal Carribean. It was nice, but it was no Disney Cruise!

Liz

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Elix72.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disney-cruise?tu=Elix72 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.