(Topic ID: 209501)

Disinfecting play areas

By Atlgills

6 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DVbxwOtWAAI5qDB (resized).jpg
    #1 6 years ago

What are you guys/gals using to disinfect the flipper button, start button, plunger, ect...? I feel like anything good enough to disinfect will have a negative long term outcome on cabinet art and parts that will tarnish or corrode. Also looking to remove body oils and anything sticky from the play area without doing long term damage.

#2 6 years ago
    Quoted from Atlgills:

What are you guys/gals using to disinfect the flipper button, start button, plunger, ect...? I feel like anything good enough to disinfect will have a negative long term outcome on cabinet art and parts that will tarnish or corrode. Also looking to remove body oils and anything sticky from the play area without doing long term damage.

The same thing route operators and location owners use; nothing.

#3 6 years ago

I use Sprayway glass cleaner on everything after the room clears out.

#4 6 years ago

I honestly just use all purpose.

#5 6 years ago

We use Clorox wipes. Or whatever brand.

#6 6 years ago

I follow the national advice and say "stay away flu" a few times when I walk through the gameroom...

DVbxwOtWAAI5qDB (resized).jpgDVbxwOtWAAI5qDB (resized).jpg

#7 6 years ago
    Quoted from MrBally:

The same thing route operators and location owners use; nothing.

Ha, ha, the smart operators clean the outside of their equipment these days. Not really to disinfect so much but to remove food or grease from whatever place hands find a place on the game. Nobody wants to play a grimy game. Just use the same product you use to clean the glass.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disinfecting-play-areas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.