(Topic ID: 175491)

Discussing pricing in For Sale threads... right or wrong?

By pinlink

7 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 59 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 7 years ago by Whysnow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

download (resized).jpg
    There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 7 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

This thread sucks and is way over valued .

I'll give you 11 cents for it. How's that?

#52 7 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

Got any data to back up that claim?

#53 7 years ago
    Quoted from trilogybeer:

If you're going to make a claim like that in this thread, I need to see at least three references to back it up. Otherwise you are just shitting on the thread.

#54 7 years ago

What's funny is this is very parallel to the situation where someone is on CL is asking $2000 for the TZ that has been in the basement for 15 years that no one uses anymore. Just as soon as it is no longer available all the "do-gooders" are out to inform the seller that it's worth much more because they are burned in the shorts because someone beat them to it for the 2 grand.

There is a lot of you right here on pinside that do it.

#55 7 years ago

What if I were to say I had a Devil riders for $1400, but was willing to take $750?
    Discuss

#56 7 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

What if I were to say I had a Devil riders for $1400, but was willing to take $750?
    Discuss

I would say if it's nice and working when would you be delivering it?

#57 7 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

I would say if it's nice and working when would you be delivering it?

Well, I just talked to my wife and she said I couldn't spend that much. I know we agreed upon $750 , but would you take $600? I actually found one for $500 but I passed on that one, it wasn't as nice.

Do you take payments?

How about a trade? I have an awesome Bally Fireball, it's the professional version! It's in awesome condition, but it needs work. Probably just a fuse.

#58 7 years ago
    Quoted from vdojaq:

What's funny is this is very parallel to the situation where someone is on CL is asking $2000 for the TZ that has been in the basement for 15 years that no one uses anymore. Just as soon as it is no longer available all the "do-gooders" are out to inform the seller that it's worth much more because they are burned in the shorts because someone beat them to it for the 2 grand.
    There is a lot of you right here on pinside that do it.

I just call up or email the CL seller and let them know true market value.

#59 7 years ago
    Quoted from bangerjay:

Discuss

I would say Ill take it!

There are 59 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/discussing-pricing-in-for-sale-threads/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.