Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 17 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Butch2099
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Could someone PM me the best price you've found if buying at least 2 (and possibly 3) NIB pins shipped to the same address? I would assume most distributors would discount for 2 or more pins correct? What's the best deal you've found?

And has anyone ever ordered a NIB on Monday and gotten it by Friday?

#7 3 years ago

well its definitely worth shopping around. Got a very nice deal on 2 NIBs from a distributor, granted one I've bought from several times...but pays to shop gents! Even beat quotes from other distributors I had bought from in the past so this wasn't a loyalty thing vs first time buyer either.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from MikeS:

Probably also depends on which games you are planning to buy. If its a hotter title like TMNT, JP2 or DP I wouldn't expect a deal. If its a Munsters or BK3 or Beatles you may find a distributor looking to clear stock.

Good point in this case not accurate, I bought a TMNT and GOTG (I consider both to be pretty hot right now)

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from snyper2099:

You are going to save a lot more money going to pick them up in person over buying in bulk.

Are you paying under $5500 for NIB pros when you pick them up?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider cscmtp.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/discount-for-2-or-3-nib-pins?tu=cscmtp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.