(Topic ID: 55485)

Disaster strikes my game room!!! Has this ever happened to you?????

By Honch

6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 40 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by Honch
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 4 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

sexy_maid.jpg
100_0976.JPG
100_0978.JPG
100_0975.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parkway.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#51 6 years ago

This discussion got me thinking; still learning the hobby. Is all pf glass tempered basically or did some titles have plate glass? My HS makes me VERY nervous removing the glass and I'd feel a lot better knowing it's tempered. Seems to have the greenish tint around the glass edges so I believe it is tempered......

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from Patofnaud:

From the factory since about the end of EM's all machines have tempered. Now if some OP was trying to save a few bucks/glass then they may have swapped it. Unlike cars, no one puts an etch on pin glass to say what it is.
Assume tempered on solid state pins and always treat it like a baby.
Always hold it with two hands, always put it down on your foot THEN slowly to the ground from there. This makes you decelerate on something soft in case your misjudging the distance to 0.

Thanks! I'm always very careful. Had a glass bezel from a Chase HQ explode on me due to carelessness. No fun.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Machine - For Sale
Austin, TX

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider parkway.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside