Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 29 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by roar
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 7.35.26 AM (resized).png

#1 3 years ago

This is the second time I've tried to order from Titan pinball and my shipping on my order is way beyond what my order was, filled in the contact form and no reply .
    They had great service at one point ,now no response at all after 3 attempts to reach them.
    Anyone else have issues?

#2 3 years ago

What is way beyond? Are you ordering $3 of stuff and want $1 shipping or is it legit astronomically high?

#3 3 years ago

Texas to Canada will not be cheap. How much was the shipping?

#4 3 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

This is the second time I've tried to order from Titan pinball and my shipping on my order is way beyond what my order was, filled in the contact form and no reply .
    They had great service at one point ,now no response at all after 3 attempts to reach them.
    Anyone else have issues?

How much was the order and how much was shipping?

#5 3 years ago

Order 38.00 shipping USPS $48.00
    Ordered a topper and that shipped flat rate $30.00
    So something is off ... the last time he said there was a glitch in the shipping charges, this happens it's understandable but no reply from messages left on their system really isn't.

#6 3 years ago

I just ordered $50 of rubber and shipping was little under $5. Seemed fair to me.

#7 3 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Order 38.00 shipping USPS $48.00
    Ordered a topper and that shipped flat rate $30.00
    So something is off ... the last time he said there was a glitch in the shipping charges, this happens it's understandable but no reply from messages left on their system really isn't.

Yeah that’s some silly shipping charges!

#8 3 years ago

My last order was around $90.00 cost less than $25.00 to ship, so something is way off ...
    Think the lack of reply gets me the most.
    Will try super bands from Marco
    Shame as I've had great service in the past .
    Thanks to all for the insight .
    No point in beating a dead horse!

#9 3 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Anyone else have issues?

I’ve never had issues with their CS, but I’ll assume they were slammed with BF sales. Give them a day or two to get out from underneath the orders from this past weekend.

#10 3 years ago

The ol "shipping to Canada" issues always pop up

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

The ol "shipping to Canada" issues always pop up

Happened before ... dam that line drawn across the map.
    All good ......

#12 3 years ago

I thought this was going to be a comment on their quality.

I tried a set, but doesn't seem very durable. The sling rubber split where I post pass sometimes: only a few dozen games. Is their "rubber" not very durable, or should I consider this unusual?

Most interested to hear from anyone that post pasts, and if the rubber holds up for you.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Happened before ... dam that line drawn across the map.

The US and Canada should work out a trade.

You let the USA in on your healthcare, and the USA lets you in on their postal rates

Cheap pinball stuff for you, and Americans get to live 4 years longer

win/win

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

filled in the contact form and no reply .

Sorry, We don’t have any missed contact requests. I did test the form and it’s working. Not a thing in the ol junk mail folder. You have ordered from us before so you should have our email. If not it’s [email protected]. We are also on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and you can always PM us on pinside. Although there is not much I can do about the cost of international shipping.

#15 3 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

you should have our email. If not it’s [email protected]

I think I see the problem. There should be two Ls in pinball.

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Titan_Pinball:

Not a thing in the ol junk mail folder. You have ordered from us before so you should have our email. If not it’s [email protected].

Just bad luck I guess, but I've had this issue before with the "submit form"

Thanks for getting back to clarify. Perhaps you should check the rates? A pinball topper shipped from PA to Edmonton is $30.00( big and bulky) yet a small box of rubbers is $48.00. Past orders have been $14.00-$20.00!

Didnt see the direct email address on the site. Perhaps it should be posted under the "submit form" as an alternate . Doesnt leave a good feeling if a customer enquiry form that you provide goes into "junk mail folder"

Regards

#17 3 years ago

I was blown away by Titans customer service. Seriously the fastest response and easiest return I’ve ever experienced. I didn’t like the color of my rubbers so I was immediately sent a new one and sent a shipping label to return my old ones.

Also it’s thanksgiving/the holiday season in the US and we are in the middle of a pandemic. Even if Titan wasn’t responding you making a thread complaining about it is pretty absurd in context.

#18 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

We used to have to pay duty on anything over $20. Now it’s over $100. So we got that going for us.

#19 3 years ago
    Quoted from nicoy3k:

Also it’s thanksgiving/the holiday season in the US and we are in the middle of a pandemic. Even if Titan wasn’t responding you making a thread complaining about it is pretty absurd in context

Still doesn't justify paying 2.5 times the shipping costs of other suppliers to receive a order, I'm aware that shipping times are slower and can live with that. As stated my customer service from titan always been great.

#20 3 years ago

Good morning!

I handle all of the technical operations for Titan's storefront, kits database and shipping integrations. Generally my ears perk up at any issues because we definitely want to quote accurately. Titan reached out this morning for us to take a look because they definitely want things to be right. I ran a test order/quote through the system, ordered a similar amount, quoted to T5A 0A4 and got the following:

Screen Shot 2020-12-03 at 7.35.26 AM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2020-12-03 at 7.35.26 AM (resized).png

The rates we get back are automatically quoted by the USPS given the product dimensions and weight versus their standard priority box sizes. We have noticed a slight rise in USPS rates and issues shipping internationally, so we negotiated hard for good rates with DHL and rolled that out to our international customers. Was this presented as an option for you at checkout?

I'm happy to dive into this a bit more if you want to shoot me a PM just to make sure we don't have something gnarly going on.

Thanks, and all the best up in Canada!
    -- Jimmy

#21 3 years ago

PM sent ...

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

You let the USA in on your healthcare, and the USA lets you in on their postal rates
    Cheap pinball stuff for you, and Americans get to live 4 years longer
    win/win

Asian Americans life expectancy is 87!!, Latino Americans 83.. seems USA healthcare is A OK. Asian Americans seem to be #1 in the world. If you live in New Jersey and you don’t like your Asian neighbor- move because that dude will be there for an ave. of 90 years! Who can live for 90 years in Jersey? What is Jersey doing right for Asian people? Ah, the internet- so much trivial info- or is it??

USPS has crazy costs for shipping international right now- only a fraction of planes are in the air. I paid $39 for not even 2lbs shipped to Ireland- took 4 weeks..

#23 3 years ago

Why is the only option priority mail international? I ship ramps to Canada all the time, and most cost $20-$25 via First Class Parcel.

#24 3 years ago

Love Titan and their customer service. I’ve always been made to feel like a valued customer with each order.
    Glad to hear the issue was resolved.

#25 3 years ago
    Quoted from HighVoltage:

The sling rubber split where I post pass sometimes: only a few dozen games. Is their "rubber" not very durable, or should I consider this unusual?

Their quality is above and beyond any other provider. If it’s slings, I go up to the next size from what the manual suggests. Never had an issue

#26 3 years ago

If USA has "cheap" postal rates compared to Canada then I really feel bad for you guys up north. China can send a small packet to Canada for a $1 or less. Me, i think it is $10.48usd for up to 3oz package.

Someone I know in AUS has commented USA -> AUS is a bit more expensive than AUS -> USA.

#27 3 years ago
    Quoted from Compy:

Good morning!
    I handle all of the technical operations for Titan's storefront, kits database and shipping integrations. Generally my ears perk up at any issues because we definitely want to quote accurately. Titan reached out this morning for us to take a look because they definitely want things to be right. I ran a test order/quote through the system, ordered a similar amount, quoted to T5A 0A4 and got the following:
    [quoted image]
    The rates we get back are automatically quoted by the USPS given the product dimensions and weight versus their standard priority box sizes. We have noticed a slight rise in USPS rates and issues shipping internationally, so we negotiated hard for good rates with DHL and rolled that out to our international customers. Was this presented as an option for you at checkout?
    I'm happy to dive into this a bit more if you want to shoot me a PM just to make sure we don't have something gnarly going on.
    Thanks, and all the best up in Canada!
    -- Jimmy

Keep giving us the option though... In my experience DHL is a 100% guarantee I'll pay duty, taxes and a handling fee, USPS is my best chance at paying none of those things... and if I do get dinged, the handling fee Canada Post charges vs DHL is considerably less. I also have found Canada Post is a little more forgiving when it comes to classifying goods for Duty charges... I just bought 2 display cases from Sideshow Toys that shipped vis DHL, total value of $200CDN, I paid $40USD shipping and an additional $55 USD in duty taxes and handling charges, I had no other option but DHL and would have paid more to have USPS ship as I'm confident I would not have gotten whacked that bad.

#28 3 years ago

Yep, USPS seems to slide under the radar most of the time for avoiding "customs fees"

#29 3 years ago
    Quoted from vid1900:

Yep, USPS seems to slide under the radar most of the time for avoiding "customs fees"

So awesome to see you posting again Vid! This place isn't the same without you.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disappointed-with-titan- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.