Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MXV
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

When people do this, the direct result is this situation and the one at enchanted castle.

that situation was a little different. They had 50 league players feeding tokens into 7 machines monthly, and it's kind of hard to have a tournament when things aren't working (or when things break in the middle of a tournament, how do you make scoring fair?). I just don't think management realized what league play really meant.

As far as gameworks, it's been the lowest number of pins I've ever seen, but I also understand the financial aspect of it which is fine. I just won't be spending my money there unless there's something worth playing (they could have at least kept metallica, I KNOW that was a money maker, it's almost always being played).

#12 9 years ago

The pins they kept at gameworks are theirs, the others were property of stern. Gameworks wanted them gone, stern said okay. The fact is management doesn't like complaints about games and this is the end result.

That's really sad. When I was on vacation in portland I stopped by ground kontrol. Most of the pins were in good working order except scared stiff (EOS switch went bad, wouldnt' allow the right flipper to stay up). I didn't bother complaining to management, I made a comment on yelp.com, and within 12 hours they replied to me and said they got it fixed and were sorry it was having issues.

It's really sad pinball is better upkept in Portland than Chicago, the very city where most pins are manufactured today (and put on test). Time to move

#49 9 years ago

At my location every single problem is documented through an online maintenance log. Its documented with the game, date, time, person who found the problem, person who remedied the problem, date and time they did, how they fixed the issue, etc. It has worked well for us.

Every arcade should do this then.. Heck, create a twitter account called "@gameworksschaumburg", let people tweet problems, opinions, what they'd like to see. It's probably tougher when you have drop everything and help that person right now. Doing it online might help prioritize which issues are important.

9 months later
#69 9 years ago

Wait till level 257 opens, gameworks is really gonna hurt and probably pull all the pins

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 29.95
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Livermore, CA
16,500 (Firm)
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

6,900 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Euless, TX
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Rapid City, SD
$ 12.95
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
AC/DC Glass Cover Pre-order!
Duke Pinball

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider toyotaboy.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disappointed-with-selection-schaumburg-gameworks?tu=toyotaboy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.