Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 70 posts
  • 32 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by MXV
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 9 years ago

I am just venting but who makes the game choices at a GameWorks? The main reason for buying a NIB Transformers was b/c my wife and I enjoyed it so much during our visit to GameWorks. We went there on Friday and their only decent selection was ACDC (wasn't a Pro)! They had Sopranos, 24, South Park, and ACDC. That was their smallest selection there in a few years (at least from when we went there).

I was expecting some of their newer titles to get people thinking about a purchase. I understand that they may not be a profit-maker like some of their shooters but damn, give people some play on your newest machines.

#2 9 years ago

Some pinball is better than no pinball at all.

#3 9 years ago

Just be happy they have any pins at all. D&B has none at any of its locations.

#4 9 years ago

Oh I am - I was only asking who makes the decisions on which tables are displayed? Is it a GW or Stern decision? If it was a Stern, give people the reason (who would not normally play pinball) the opportunity to know what currently out there to buy.

#5 9 years ago

I am not specifically speaking on behalf of a particular party here. However the reason these pins are not on location anymore relates to the player complaints. I don't think many of you know how hard it is to keep a location game up and running and these guys were sick of the complaints. Stern had most of the games there and the remaining games are Gameworks. The reason the games are no longer there is because the players complained about them.

Notice to all players and no one specifically:

Do pinball a favor in the interest of keeping games on location. If a few switches do not work, or a few light bulbs are out, or something that does not stop the game from playing 90%, please keep it to yourself. You may think you are being helpful but all management gets in their head is that the machine doesn't make nearly enough money to keep paying to have someone fix it nor have the customer feel like the games are not taken care of. When people do this, the direct result is this situation and the one at enchanted castle.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyder99945:

Oh I am - I was only asking who makes the decisions on which tables are displayed? Is it a GW or Stern decision?

I would have to say it is a GameWorks decision...being an independent arcade chain.

#7 9 years ago

Star Worlds in Dekalb has:

Baby Pac
Haunted House
Fire Champagne
Grand Lizard
Batman Forever
Pinbot
Caveman
Black Knight

Not too many NEW titles, but a good arcade in the area with working pins.

#8 9 years ago
Quoted from inhomearcades:

When people do this, the direct result is this situation and the one at enchanted castle.

that situation was a little different. They had 50 league players feeding tokens into 7 machines monthly, and it's kind of hard to have a tournament when things aren't working (or when things break in the middle of a tournament, how do you make scoring fair?). I just don't think management realized what league play really meant.

As far as gameworks, it's been the lowest number of pins I've ever seen, but I also understand the financial aspect of it which is fine. I just won't be spending my money there unless there's something worth playing (they could have at least kept metallica, I KNOW that was a money maker, it's almost always being played).

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from toyotaboy:

that situation was a little different. They had 50 league players feeding tokens into 7 machines monthly, and it's kind of hard to have a tournament when things aren't working (or when things break in the middle of a tournament, how do you make scoring fair?). I just don't think management realized what league play really meant.
As far as gameworks, it's been the lowest number of pins I've ever seen, but I also understand the financial aspect of it which is fine. I just won't be spending my money there unless there's something worth playing (they could have at least kept Metallica, I KNOW that was a money maker, it's almost always being played).

That situation was not different. Gameworks had league play as well. The problem is that location pins generally aren't good candidates for league play. Management in both places understand what league play is and meant, however when you have one of those stupid redemption games earn more in a week than all the pins in a month combined, they could care less. The pins were put in both locations as a courtesy, not money makers.

The pins they kept at gameworks are theirs, the others were property of stern. Gameworks wanted them gone, stern said okay. The fact is management doesn't like complaints about games and this is the end result.

You can continue to thumbs down my post about this, but in these two instances, I know from the horses mouth that player complaints are the reason they are no longer on the floor.

#10 9 years ago

I know from the horses mouth that player complaints are the reason they are no longer on the floor.

Sucks, but it makes sense. Damned if you complain, busted games if you don't.

#11 9 years ago

Stopped by a couple weeks ago and also saw there was only 5 left... Really sucked. I wish they were in a bright location. After you play ac/dc with the LEDs the other games were so dark but I played them anyways! I took the little one there and pumped cash into all their other crap just to play pinball... Not sure it's even worth my time now... They had a good lineup before and I thought the games were really well maintained for being on location! No complaints here.

#12 9 years ago

The pins they kept at gameworks are theirs, the others were property of stern. Gameworks wanted them gone, stern said okay. The fact is management doesn't like complaints about games and this is the end result.

That's really sad. When I was on vacation in portland I stopped by ground kontrol. Most of the pins were in good working order except scared stiff (EOS switch went bad, wouldnt' allow the right flipper to stay up). I didn't bother complaining to management, I made a comment on yelp.com, and within 12 hours they replied to me and said they got it fixed and were sorry it was having issues.

It's really sad pinball is better upkept in Portland than Chicago, the very city where most pins are manufactured today (and put on test). Time to move

#13 9 years ago

If places like these don't really want to have pins, this is what happens. It's not suprising. You can choose to support them, or not. There are enough other known places you can go in the Chicago area that have decently maintained pins to play and appreciate your business.

#14 9 years ago

Do they still have the redemption AC/DC? I won a shitload of tickets for my kids on that one last time I was there.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyder99945:

Oh I am - I was only asking who makes the decisions on which tables are displayed? Is it a GW or Stern decision? If it was a Stern, give people the reason (who would not normally play pinball) the opportunity to know what currently out there to buy.

Last time I was there, one of the locals mentioned that all of the games were Stern test pins (Currently, or were at one point). So as I understand it, Stern put them on location at GW to see what breaks, not as a marketing tool.

#16 9 years ago
Quoted from yancy:

Sucks, but it makes sense. Damned if you complain, busted games if you don't.

Exactly this. Its helpful in most instances if it is something that is detrimental to gameplay but if its a switch or something that allows the game to mostly play try and let it go. It sucks cause we are all pinball people and love the games and just want them to play the best that they can. We all generally let people know out of the love of pinball, not to destroy it but locations care about eliminating problems and increasing revenue. I put games out at a location because I love pinball, if I didn't I would fold it up very quick because there really isn't any money in it at the end of the day.

#17 9 years ago

Can't say I understand the thumbs down I got earlier from two people. Apparently you want to kill the messenger, if you don't like it call gameworks and enchanted and let them know your disappointed they don't have pins. Not my fault they decided to move away from them.

#18 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Do they still have the redemption AC/DC? I won a shitload of tickets for my kids on that one last time I was there.

Nah, no more redemption pins. The only 4 are upstairs now. I actually enjoyed Sopranos a bit more then ACDC. I don't mind they are hidden upstairs though, it gives you some quiet to hear the game and keeps ya away from the main crowd.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

If places like these don't really want to have pins, this is what happens. It's not suprising. You can choose to support them, or not. There are enough other known places you can go in the Chicago area that have decently maintained pins to play and appreciate your business.

Like Brixies?

#20 9 years ago

You can continue to thumbs down my post about this

I thumbed your post down because fixing a switch sounds like too much hard work for you.

I have not been to Brixies, but if I were to go play pins on route in the Chicago area it would be the only place I would go to, the operator there will probably fix a switch if you ask him and not brush you off as an annoyance.

#21 9 years ago

The pins were put in both locations as a courtesy, not money .

I vehemently disagree with that statement.

Putting a Pac-Man in a location to make a bar owner's friends happy is a courtesy, spending a barrel of money on 20+ pinball machines is an insane move attempting to cash in on a niche market. They took a chance on it, spent way more than they should of, underestimated the immense upkeep needed, did not get the quick ROI they expected, and now those machines reside in the homes of the players who put tokens in them.

While I am sure you are correct that the techs got tired of hearing complaints, I don't think it is fair to say that players shouldn't inform minor issues to the tech. Even if it is a minor switch, inform the tech! Nobody is saying he needs to run a 40 yard dash and fix it right away, but, the next time he does his upkeep on it, he will be aware. Otherwise, it will build up into a boat load of issues down the road and then they will say, screw this.

Also, be courteous when you inform a tech of an issue. That goes a long way.

#23 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyder99945:

GameWorks Management. Maybe even one of their low-level employees in Sector 7G....

#24 9 years ago

It'd be pretty simple to have a clipboard near the pins, when you find a fault you write it down and the tech would check it daily

#25 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyder99945:

I am just venting but who makes the game choices at a GameWorks?

Probably the cashbox. If pins don't earn you don't see them. If they earn, you see more of them.

If you want to see pins, patronize the location regularly.

LTG : )™

#26 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

Probably the cashbox. If pins don't earn you don't see them. If they earn, you see more of them.
If you want to see pins, patronize the location regularly.
LTG : )™

well their cashboxes are all empty thou arent they using the Card pay system?

#27 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I thumbed your post down because fixing a switch sounds like too much hard work for you. .

Wasn't my location, wasn't my opinion. I told you what both of these locations told me. People complain, easy solution, remove the games. I don't think many of you understand what making money on a machine means. When one redemption out earns what a dozen pins do, it's not a difficult decision to make.

#28 9 years ago

Wasn't my location, wasn't my opinion. I told you what both of these locations told me. People complain, easy solution, remove the games. I don't think many of you understand what making money on a machine means. When one redemption out earns what a dozen pins do, it's not a difficult decision to make.

Thats a horrible solution. Its like buying buying a hamburger and getting it with half the patty gone. You complain and they should fix the problem, not stop serving hamburgers

#29 9 years ago

Do pinball a favor in the interest of keeping games on location. If a few switches do not work, or a few light bulbs are out, or something that does not stop the game from playing 90%, please keep it to yourself.

No, this right here, its your suggestion how customers should conduct themselves.

Im guessing many switches dont work at your location?

#30 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

No, this right here, its your suggestion how customers should conduct themselves.
Im guessing many switches dont work at your location?

Centerflank- you always have the time to sit and argue with me, it got old a year ago for me. It's my suggestion to people if they are going to complain that there is no longer a game to play. Complain about a few small things and next thing you know that place will pull the pins, here are two examples. And yes, I can say that out of 23 games set on free play that get played constantly that a few switches are out on some of those games somewhere. They also get maintience three times a week. Until you know what it takes to run a location with as many games getting the number of plays my games do I wouldn't expect you to understand. However if you would like an opportunity to understand, my shop is open for you to come and check it out. I could always use am extra set of hands.

I personally take all customer complaints very seriously and attempt to remedy them ASAP, however I like pinball and the majority of locations out there like money way more than pinball. They could care less about the game not working 100%.

I don't know why it's always an argument, I am simply explaining why these two places stopped their pins as inquired above. These situations have led to most operators pulling pins as well, which is why you don't see them out nearly as much as they used to be.

#31 9 years ago

Centerflank- you always have the time to sit and argue with me, it got old a year ago for me.

I am sincerely sorry for wasting your time arguing about toys.

However if you would like an opportunity to understand, my shop is open for you to come and check it out. I could always use am extra set of hands

I would but I dont think you can afford my hourly rate.

#32 9 years ago
Quoted from centerflank:

I am sincerely sorry for wasting your time arguing about toys.

I would but I dont think you can afford my hourly rate.

What happened to doing it for the love of pinball?

#34 9 years ago

I'm really disappointed I didn't get my boys out to GameWorks last year, but the only time we're over there is after clinic visits.

Last year my youngest was always too sick or too tired to stop by to play.

I'd planned on stopping by this summer to let him play all the newer Sterns. Guess not.

#35 9 years ago

I'm always conflicted about this - I tell my local op what I see wrong with his games, but I also know he's in the area to work on them and cares about their condition. I thank him for the time he puts into keeping them going, and tell him I can cool off with the updates. But you can't fix what you don't know about, right? He gets my money time and time again because I know his tables won't have repeat issues, unlike other locations that might always have a weak flipper or something for like 10 months before it gets fixed.

#36 9 years ago

I don't get the.....don't tell the place the game doesn't work so they won't get rid of it.
I understand a bulb is out or a switch not registering being a waste of time but if the game is not working most people won't come back to the location again. I guess location pinball is truly dying. Gameworks was actually an enjoyable place to play. Sounds like they will be another place I can cross the list off of to visit for pinball in the future if they eliminate pins entirely.

#37 9 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

I don't get the.....don't tell the place the game doesn't work so they won't get rid of it.
I understand a bulb is out or a switch not registering being a waste of time but if the game is not working most people won't come back to the location again. I guess location pinball is truly dying. Gameworks was actually an enjoyable place to play. Sounds like they will be another place I can cross the list off of to visit for pinball in the future if they eliminate pins entirely.

Hey Tom,

Not what I was saying, if it was something simple I figure don't hound the operator or location. If its something like a down flipper, reset issue or main part of the game, it needs to be brought to the attention of the location no doubt. I was just making a suggestion with all of this, its not a live or die by rule, just something that was brought to my attention by these two location managers and thus the reason for the vacancies.

#38 9 years ago

Exactly this. Its helpful in most instances if it is something that is detrimental to gameplay but if its a switch or something that allows the game to mostly play try and let it go. It sucks cause we are all pinball people and love the games and just want them to play the best that they can. We all generally let people know out of the love of pinball, not to destroy it but locations care about eliminating problems and increasing revenue. I put games out at a location because I love pinball, if I didn't I would fold it up very quick because there really isn't any money in it at the end of the day.

Really is understandable when something goes wrong on location. If you have a service number to call on these machines,any decent pinsider would call that number and let someone such as yourself know, instead of complaining to someone who can do absolutely nothing about it.

#39 9 years ago

Pinball is really a double edged sword.

It is super cool because it is mechanical and most arcade stuff is now usually digital.

Since it is mechanical, it is prone to more breakage. It's greatest strength is also its biggest flaw from an operational point of view. I think the biggest innovation these pinball makers can do is to make pins a LOT more reliable. That would go a long ways in getting more pins out in the wild.

#40 9 years ago

I say be happy with that lineup. Dave and busters opened near me and they have a grand total of 0 pins

#41 9 years ago
Quoted from tmontana:

I say be happy with that lineup. Dave and busters opened near me and they have a grand total of 0 pins

The D & B that has been in the Detroit area (Utica) for about ten years pulled their last pin out over five years ago. I have not been to Lucky's in Novi in a year, but they had six last time I was there.

#42 9 years ago
Quoted from RazerX:

This is the best comment in the thread, IMO. Especially in Chicago, folks are lucky to have so many locations that love and support pins (Logan Arcade, Emporium, Headquarters just to name a few) - support them and don't waste time trying to cuddle up to locations that will never love you. Honestly, the whole "don't complain or you lose everything" threat sounds like a terrible relationship...

#43 9 years ago
Quoted from westofrome:

This is the best comment in the thread, IMO. Especially in Chicago, folks are lucky to have so many locations that love and support pins (Logan Arcade, Emporium, Headquarters just to name a few) - support them and don't waste time trying to cuddle up to locations that will never love you. Honestly, the whole "don't complain or you lose everything" threat sounds like a terrible relationship...

Yes, there are some great locations in the city, but the suburbs is a different story altogether. It slim pickings out here.

#44 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

Yes, there are some great locations in the city, but the suburbs is a different story altogether. It slim pickings out here.

I am currently open to the idea of another location out in the burbs. I have been pushing for headquarters 3 to be there, we shall see.

#45 9 years ago

That situation was not different. Gameworks had league play as well. The problem is that location pins generally aren't good candidates for league play. Management in both places understand what league play is and meant, however when you have one of those stupid redemption games earn more in a week than all the pins in a month combined, they could care less. The pins were put in both locations as a courtesy, not money makers.
You can continue to thumbs down my post about this, but in these two instances, I know from the horses mouth that player complaints are the reason they are no longer on the floor.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard! If games are on a location and require money to be played, it is people's understanding that the games should work properly. If there was a Big Buck Hunter game with faulty guns should the player who just wasted a dollar on a game just "suck it up" and accept that the game just raped his wallet of a dollar? No! the operator should maintain his equipment and if that's too much trouble then that operator has no business being in the game business.

One of the reasons you don't find many games on locations and you find so many in people's homes is because for DECADES the pinball business had a history of broken games on location. Lazy operators don't maintain the games (and they do require a lot of upkeep and repairs) and players got burned so many times that they simply stopped bothering to put money in pinball games. I can't tell you how many times I played pinball games on locations in my life and felt ripped off because I wasted money on a half broken game. The numbers dwindled and ops preferred video games where they just usually needed a bottle of windex and a paper towel as upkeep to the games and they made more money. It was an endless cycle that continues to this very day. I put pinball games in my home because I love pinball and I was sick of wasting money on broken games. For years I flat out refused to ever pay money to play a game on location because of years of being burned.

Telling people to keep their mouth shut is asinine. How are the ops going to know their games are not working right? Clearly most aren't checking the games themselves to make sure switches work and bulbs aren't burned out. If they don't know what's wrong they can't fix it. If they do know what's wrong and won't fix it then they deserve to have their games not earn money. The reason they aren't earning is likely because the damn thing doesn't work right! Those games likely earned better when they actually worked and the numbers dropped when people got sick of wasting their time and money on broken games and simply stopped coming.

I sometimes go to the Galloping Ghost arcade and play games. Every time I do and I find something wrong I go tell Doc, the owner, that his game isn't working right and you know what he does? He writes it down so he knows what he needs to fix! That is how it should be done everywhere. The games need to work in order to make people want to spend their money playing them.

If Gameworks can't handle the upkeep on their pinball games then they absolutely should get rid of them. Speak with your wallets and say screw them and go to some place like Logan Arcade that actually seems to care whether or not their games works. Their drink prices are probably better too and so are their game prices. Gameworks management should be fired because they clearly aren't fit to be managing an arcade if they don't want to know when their machines don't work and they can't be bothered to fix them.

#46 9 years ago

Exactly! Thumbs up to your post.

We are not complaining that a game does not work properly, we are giving information so the op knows what is malfunctioning. If we don't, history says all the op does is empty the coin box and move on.

I don't buy or rent equipment that almost works. Why would i pay to play a game that almost works?

If I play a machine that almost works, and I tell the op what's wrong, and it continues to be wrong, I find a new location where a different op has equipment. By neglecting problems with your equipment, you are contributing to your own pinball demise. Hopefully, every city will have an op that has a clue. He can grow along with pinball.

#47 9 years ago

Hey Tom,
Not what I was saying, if it was something simple I figure don't hound the operator or location. If its something like a down flipper, reset issue or main part of the game, it needs to be brought to the attention of the location no doubt. I was just making a suggestion with all of this, its not a live or die by rule, just something that was brought to my attention by these two location managers and thus the reason for the vacancies.

I hear you and I agree with you.

Back to the Gameworks tournaments. I went to the Barry O. Tournament there. There were 7-8 games and after a few games there was three remaining. Appreciate them allowing the tournament but hard to host a tournament when more than 50% of the games go down. Stern could be to blame for some of that, I really don't know.
I do know that their was an ACDC premium that had issues and the local guys stated the game had been like that for a while since the game started on location. It just doesn't help bring pinball to the masses when things don't work.

#48 9 years ago
Quoted from MXV:

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard! If games are on a location and require money to be played, it is people's understanding that the games should work properly. If there was a Big Buck Hunter game with faulty guns should the player who just wasted a dollar on a game just "suck it up" and accept that the game just raped his wallet of a dollar? No! the operator should maintain his equipment and if that's too much trouble then that operator has no business being in the game business.
One of the reasons you don't find many games on locations and you find so many in people's homes is because for DECADES the pinball business had a history of broken games on location. Lazy operators don't maintain the games (and they do require a lot of upkeep and repairs) and players got burned so many times that they simply stopped bothering to put money in pinball games. I can't tell you how many times I played pinball games on locations in my life and felt ripped off because I wasted money on a half broken game. The numbers dwindled and ops preferred video games where they just usually needed a bottle of windex and a paper towel as upkeep to the games and they made more money. It was an endless cycle that continues to this very day. I put pinball games in my home because I love pinball and I was sick of wasting money on broken games. For years I flat out refused to ever pay money to play a game on location because of years of being burned.
Telling people to keep their mouth shut is asinine. How are the ops going to know their games are not working right? Clearly most aren't checking the games themselves to make sure switches work and bulbs aren't burned out. If they don't know what's wrong they can't fix it. If they do know what's wrong and won't fix it then they deserve to have their games not earn money. The reason they aren't earning is likely because the damn thing doesn't work right! Those games likely earned better when they actually worked and the numbers dropped when people got sick of wasting their time and money on broken games and simply stopped coming.
I sometimes go to the Galloping Ghost arcade and play games. Every time I do and I find something wrong I go tell Doc, the owner, that his game isn't working right and you know what he does? He writes it down so he knows what he needs to fix! That is how it should be done everywhere. The games need to work in order to make people want to spend their money playing them.
If Gameworks can't handle the upkeep on their pinball games then they absolutely should get rid of them. Speak with your wallets and say screw them and go to some place like Logan Arcade that actually seems to care whether or not their games works. Their drink prices are probably better too and so are their game prices. Gameworks management should be fired because they clearly aren't fit to be managing an arcade if they don't want to know when their machines don't work and they can't be bothered to fix them.

I agree with you and so did they. The problem was solved by pulling the games. The only remark I have made and will make again is that sometimes its better to keep the little things to yourself and have something to play than hound an operator or location and have nothing to play at all.

At my location every single problem is documented through an online maintenance log. Its documented with the game, date, time, person who found the problem, person who remedied the problem, date and time they did, how they fixed the issue, etc. It has worked well for us.

#49 9 years ago

At my location every single problem is documented through an online maintenance log. Its documented with the game, date, time, person who found the problem, person who remedied the problem, date and time they did, how they fixed the issue, etc. It has worked well for us.

Every arcade should do this then.. Heck, create a twitter account called "@gameworksschaumburg", let people tweet problems, opinions, what they'd like to see. It's probably tougher when you have drop everything and help that person right now. Doing it online might help prioritize which issues are important.

#50 9 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

So put some of your 15 games out! Problem solved.

Now is a good time to solicit new locations. Took a grand total of 10 minutes of conversation with the business owner to get my newest location. You probably won't get rich, but helping people have fun is priceless.

I very much appreciate people reporting problems on my games, no matter how small. I take pride in keeping my games clean and working 100%.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 12.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
4,725 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Allentown, PA
8,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 49.99
$ 49.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts
Boards
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
$ 0.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
4,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
Protection
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 14.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
$ 9.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods
Toys/Add-ons
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop
Under cabinet
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 110.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Shooter rods
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Greeley, CO
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Game Room Info Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep
Backbox
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 24.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Other
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 70 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disappointed-with-selection-schaumburg-gameworks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.