(Topic ID: 268778)

Disappointed in new Pinballs - who had good ones?

By ezatnova

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 55 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by TheLaw
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

744B1522-58E7-4E0B-8B6D-9FF43604A487 (resized).jpeg
    ECDF2265-47EF-4E8B-9452-5F0A9432C33C (resized).jpeg
    9797F1C9-1F7E-492F-9E34-7417677E3972 (resized).jpeg
    22BA0439-7818-4B64-928D-979B0F67DD18 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hayfarmer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#5 3 years ago

I've been buying bc precision off amazon. Shiny, not bad price in 25 pack. Change em out yearly, they still look great

#22 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tomass:

I had bad luck with that company. Many of them came pitted. Many bad reviews on them as well.

I've ordered 4 times, never an issue. Prob 75 to 100 balls. Tried the ball baron on met pro, magnetized very quickly. I order only from amazon prime, so easy return if prob

#25 3 years ago

Thats y I ok only order from prime. No worries on return ir shipping. Hope they are good again

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from Oneangrymo:

Me too, as if the balls were sitting under a leaking pipe and got all rusted and then shipped them to me from the warehouse. Returned them within 15 minutes of getting them.

Just recvd a 25 and 5 pack from bc precision. looked at every one with glasses on and a magnifying glass. Couldn't be happier. No defects

11 months later
    #40 2 years ago
    Quoted from swampfire:

I decided to continue this thread instead of starting a new one.
    I’m pretty sure I’ve always used BC Precision, and I can vouch for their past quality. But I just got an order of 100 chrome steel balls from them that absolutely suck. I sent them a polite email asking if they might have sent the wrong thing, no response. Here’s a comparison of their Chrome Steel balls (on the left) with Ball Baron ninjas (on the right). I tried polishing them with Flitz and corncob media, and they’re a little better, but still not as shiny as the balls I’m taking OUT of my games after a year of play.
    The ninjas look fantastic, this close-up doesn’t do them justice.
    BTW, I don’t care what a pinball looks like. I DO care about what it’s doing to my playfield. You can rub 2 pinballs together and listen to the sound they make to get a sense of this. Ninjas are pretty quiet, and BC Precision are like “SCRITCH SCRITCH”.
    [quoted image]

Dang, been using bc also, never had an issue. Was gettin ready to order 50. Where is best place to get carbon balls, all my games have magnets.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider hayfarmer.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disappointed-in-new-pinballs-who-had-good-ones?tu=hayfarmer and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.