3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by whthrs166
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20210116-232535 (resized).png

#1 3 years ago

Is there a software setting to disable the back box cannon on CV? Would love to turn it off for quieter games while the kiddo is sleeping.

Digging through the menus I couldn’t find any on/off options for the cannon. Seems like the game rom is smart enough to configure settings to disable the ringmaster or physical locks, so figured this could be hiding in there somewhere.

Would consider an easy cable disconnect, but taking the back glass off is not something I’m hoping to do regularly.

#2 3 years ago

Adjustment A2.28. Set to OFF.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from schudel5:

Adjustment A2.28. Set to OFF.

I love you so much. Thank you.

#4 3 years ago

After you disable it, you will get a warning tone every time you open the coin door. It's nothing to be alarmed about, just a reminder that it's disabled. I believe they have the luck switch polling disabled as well when you disable the kicker so that you don't get a credit dot. At least that's accurate with the Home ROMs.

#5 3 years ago

I’m at my machine now and A.2 28 is “Low RM Battle Scr.” Currently set to “no.”

This is home rom 2.0.

Is this the one I’m looking for?

#6 3 years ago

I was going by the manual I have. I don't have access to my game at the moment. Should be BACKBOX or something like that. Sometimes the adjustments get moved around in different versions.
    Screenshot_20210116-232535 (resized).pngScreenshot_20210116-232535 (resized).png

#7 3 years ago

Looks like the home rom made some updates here. I found a setting at a2. 48 for back box kick delay. Factory is 2 seconds, toggling through the options decrease time also shows “disable.”

Playing a game now and this seems to do the trick. Thank you so much for pointing me in the right direction!

#8 3 years ago

Awesome! Seems like they tweaked that adjustment and moved it in the Home ROM.

#9 3 years ago

Good to know. Thanks Guys.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/disable-cv-cannon and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.