Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

P1030601.JPG
denise-milani-blue-lingerie-27.jpg
denise_milani18.jpg
There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Great choice! Enjoy your new pin. If you like flow DM is the pin for you.

#52 10 years ago

Go back and get the DH too! They work great in a collection together.

#53 10 years ago

Congrats on the purchase, RoadRunner! Thanks for the update. I have a feeling you'll be enjoying this one for a while. Good luck with the clean-up!

Sincerely,
Ryan Claytor
Elephant Eater Comics
www.ElephantEater.com

#54 10 years ago

Congrats take some before and after pics....The game looks incredible with LEDs.P1030601.JPGP1030601.JPG

#55 10 years ago
Quoted from navajas:

Is Denise Milani the unofficial Pinside spokes-model now?

Only for threads asking what machine to buy, or threads asking whether or not you should ask.

#56 10 years ago

Nice one Kvan!

Been playng the game today as much as possible, which is about two hours...(kids and wife, you guys know how it goes). One of the GI connectors is fried and needs to be repaired, but for now I made a bit of a McGyver to get it working.

I just love the flow! Lots of satisfying combo shots and an overall relaxing gameplay. I managed to get some of the rules already and tomorrow I will print them out on paper to be able to get all the nuances. Playfield has no significant wear, one ramp has a crack in it and the cab is very clean inside. I changed a handful of lamps and flashers and cleaned most of the playfied with Novus2 before applying Autoglym wax on it. I will be stripping all the plastics and ramps off of it later on to do the major clean up, but for now I just wanna play

LEDs...for sure! The game basically asks for them. Cool white and blue with purple and yellow accents would be my choice; I will be hand picking them instead of a ready made set. Also mirror sides would look good. I have some brushed stainless steel sheets laying around and will be creating something nice for the playfield with those. I was also thinking about a mirror to see the lane lights on the upper right corner better. Now the view is blocked by the ramps and that will have to be changed.

Points are quite easily scored, but SDTM drains and especially the left outlane seem to keep the gameplay relatively short. Managed to knock out 750mil at best with a couple of mb with it. I was pretty happy considering this being the first day

#57 10 years ago

I know i'm too late, but DH is the far superior pin,

I have owned both, and liked both but DM is DM..kinda repetetive in short order...

DH is a tough tough task each and every time, and there are so many hidden easter eggs, and hidden software in that game it feels the further you get the more you learn...

It is a shooter game, a real players game !

Where as DM is a flailer's game in a way... yeah there are a could of rewarding shots, and yes it is fun, but i really doesn't hold a camdle to a DH...

#58 10 years ago

apparently I need to play a DH where you can actually make it up a ramp. If you can't make ramps. DH blows serious ass.

#59 10 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

apparently I need to play a DH where you can actually make it up a ramp. If you can't make ramps. DH blows serious ass.

Agreed !

play a good clean dialed in DH, and you will shortly thereafter have one in your line up..

Had mine for going on 2 years, and miss it bad...

midnight madness, etc... lots a shit going on in that game that most dont even know about..

took me a year and a 1/2 to get to wizard, on default, always soh so close..

After that i beat it a bit more often, remember there are more difficult setting as well... it then becomes a whole different game all over agian..

#60 10 years ago

probably not, my list is long of things I already want to have room for. Until the new house and new gameroom are built to fit what I want, there won't be room for anything down the list. My love for zaccaria will make future selections, limited.

#61 10 years ago

Ah gotcha, i have things on the short list too, and space is one of em..

1 week later
#62 10 years ago

new DH pf. that will hit that right ramp all day long. dialed!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 199.95
Electronics
PinSound

$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 72.95
$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Clovis, NM
$ 18.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Boards
Slap Save Creations

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 45.00
Lighting - Interactive
86Pixels

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 85.00
$ 35.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 39.99
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-harry-vs-demolition-man/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.