Topic Stats

• 21 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by LEE
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

Someone offering up one local here In FL, kinda a rare pin here.

#2 6 years ago

I like DH, I think it might be Clint but I would pay about $1500 for one. I might be over the top on that but a cool pin. I had the chance to play on at he local arcade and liked it. My son enjoyed it also. Enough about that, Good game at around $ 1200 to $1800

#3 6 years ago

I had one for a while...not a bad game. had some cool modes...sometimes could be a little clunky...shots gotta be precise.....make sure loop gate is working...mine was stuck, after fixing really helped me love the game. has some goofey call outs, and some good ones. A buyer at a good price. Also one of the few games that has Midnight Rampage..Soapman is dead on 1200-1800...took 100 for mine and its was super nice and shopped

#4 6 years ago

What midnight rampage?? price is in the higher end of that range but negotiable.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from mandelbloom:

What midnight rampage?? price is in the higher end of that range but negotiable.

When the clock on the game hits midnight...the game shuts down...then fire a ball multiball with ball save for 1 minute...it just keeps firing balls, then resumes normal game after...gaining you a pile of points...very fun.....research cows and eggs on pinball

#6 6 years ago

Yea just did a search and found it somewhat interested... Hmmm....

#7 6 years ago

Soapman I see you have a JD I have a lead on one of those too...which do you kike better?

#8 6 years ago

DH is a keeper for me. Love the the whole package - gameplay, art, callouts... everything! Went though a couple periods where I wanted to sell it, but like it more and more the better I get at it. Paid $1300 for mine.

#9 6 years ago

You guys missed a sample on Ebay the other day .. Went for cheap . I have a sample and it is my best game ever !

Jim

#10 6 years ago

I've seen them for around $1500 lately. Wouldn't pay much more than that for one personally (and would rather pay $1300 )

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from McCune:

You guys missed a sample on Ebay the other day .. Went for cheap . I have a sample and it is my best game ever !
Jim

I looked at the auction but didn't take the time to look if it was a sample. I read all your posts raving about it and now wish I would have taken the time to zoom in on the pictures.

#12 6 years ago

I've been holding out for a sample game personally. Have owned DH twice and would love another.

Of course, the one on EBay was 3 hours from me, had I noticed it while the auction was still running

#13 6 years ago

Fun game for sure. And if you can find it for 1200ish it's a great bargin. Has some repedativeness, but enough going on to keep you interested. It's a solid game.

#14 6 years ago

I think the music leaves a lot to be desired. Probably a licensing issues but Lalo Schifrin's main title theme for Magnum Force would have been just fantastic on this game, I just never thought the music fit the game here.

#15 6 years ago

How do you know if its a proto..there is a drop target in front of the warehouse or something right? Seller wanted 1700...says he won't take less that 1600. Haven't seen pics supposedly in decent shape but has magnet wear which I am sure is normal.

#16 6 years ago

Hmm....I don't know about magnet wear. I didn't notice any on mine. I don't think it should matter because the magnet isn't visible when playing. Look for big divits in the PF. Anytime you have a gun firing balls you can have damage.

#17 6 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Look for big divots in the PF. Anytime you have a gun firing balls you can have damage.

Mine's in the garage now, but when it was set up, I almost never used the gun fro that reason. That thing is powerful and wreak havoc on the playfield, plastics and targets.

The only sort of play issue I have is that it's sort of stop & go. I have tried to go thru the menu to find some way to speed it up, but to no avail so far. The stop & go part is that it holds the ball too long, before it gives it back, when you hit it into the warehouse and safehouse & probably somewhere else I can't think of right now.

Mines in pretty good shape, and have someone who want's to buy it...but I'm afraid that if I get rid of it, I'll never find another. Of course my girlfriend just looks at it and the BSD in the garage and rolls her eyes.

Robert

#18 6 years ago

I have some bumps and dents on my PF in a couple areas, not that big of a deal to me but it will most likely happen at some point.

Also look for wear around the HQ hole on the left, and make sure the side ramp is intact & not cracked/chipped. As stated above that thing can take some serious abuse from Harry's 44.

It's not the fastest game for sure. Ball disappears for some time a lot and the long wireform back to the flipper is disliked by some people, but as long as it isn;t your only pin it might not bother you that much.

#19 6 years ago

I have been looking for one local for a long time. Cant seem to find one around here. Good Luck!

#20 6 years ago

There are 2 on CL round these parts. I had never played/seen one till I bought mine.

#21 6 years ago

I had a nice one, but sold it for $1600. Now I miss it.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 40.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside