DH , work , girls 133 (resized).jpg
DH , work , girls 141 (resized).jpg
DH , work , girls 135 (resized).jpg
DH , work , girls 115 (resized).jpg
DH , work , girls 114 (resized).jpg
IMAG0057 (resized).jpg
IMAG0058 (resized).jpg
1480803829790 (resized).jpg
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 7 years ago

Back from the Dead ,,,,,,,, It's been quite a while since Me and Shanetastic have tore down a p/f .. Anyway , all parts are here from PBL and CoinTaker ,, . and the Progress will comense a lil- after High noon .. Beer is on Ice and PiZZa will be on it's way from Domino's with-n the hour ..LOL ,, Stay Tuned !!

1480784736806 (resized).jpg1480784736806 (resized).jpg

1480784770092 (resized).jpg1480784770092 (resized).jpg

#2 7 years ago

Glad to see you back.....hope all is well

#3 7 years ago

Glad your back!!!

#4 7 years ago

On the way over.

#5 7 years ago

Black Rose is actually one of the few people I miss seeing posts from. Welcome back.

#6 7 years ago

Thank Ya Squeakman ,, I've missed being Here , but some things had to come 1st .. Anyway the p/f has been stripped down , plastics are being Novus'd and All metal is being Polished w/ Mother's .. Me and S.Tastic are getting DH taken care of .. A few more pict's and more info later ..

1480793095827 (resized).jpg1480793095827 (resized).jpg
1480793148699 (resized).jpg1480793148699 (resized).jpg
1480793182946 (resized).jpg1480793182946 (resized).jpg

#7 7 years ago

Welcome back brother!!!

#8 7 years ago

Ready for Flame polishing . Banker showed up and he jumped in and started cleaning plastics.

1480796843401 (resized).jpg1480796843401 (resized).jpg

1480796827541 (resized).jpg1480796827541 (resized).jpg

1480796738678 (resized).jpg1480796738678 (resized).jpg

#9 7 years ago

Finally! BR is back along with his enthusiastic posts doing the thing him and his boys love, making machines better than when he got them! Welcome back brother!

#10 7 years ago

B_R and shantasic awesome !!!!!
Glad to see you guys still having fun
This site is not the same without you
Cheers

#11 7 years ago

BR! What up man? Nice to see you back at it....

#12 7 years ago

Go ahead BR, make our day.

#13 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Ready for Flame polishing . Banker showed up and he jumped in and started cleaning plastics.

Which reminds me, I was supposed to pick up a bigger torch when I was at HD. I swear I have never been there only once in a day.

#14 7 years ago

1480796738678 (resized).jpg1480796738678 (resized).jpg

1480796827541 (resized).jpg1480796827541 (resized).jpg

1480803473508 (resized).jpg1480803473508 (resized).jpg

#15 7 years ago

1480803550901 (resized).jpg1480803550901 (resized).jpg
1480803829790 (resized).jpg1480803829790 (resized).jpg

Still under p/f , rebuilt pops , slings , cleaning contacts etc ,,,, flips were rebuilt last week .

#16 7 years ago

It says 2 yeaRS , but , hmmm , Doughslinger ended up buying this DH from me ..

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-harry-is-in-the-b_r-grg

#17 7 years ago

Back in action!

#18 7 years ago

Glad to see you back, B_R.

Why aren't you wearing your Viking hat during the shop out?

#19 7 years ago

I might horn Shane while we're working. Topside now .

DH , work , girls 114 (resized).jpgDH , work , girls 114 (resized).jpg
DH , work , girls 115 (resized).jpgDH , work , girls 115 (resized).jpg

#20 7 years ago

BR and Shane do great work, fun spending time with them.

#21 7 years ago

Glad you are doing well! Why don't you bring the DH to Florida when you are done it and it is too cold up there )

#22 7 years ago

Holey crap it's a BR sighting! You're going to stir up the newbies for sure

Hope all is well these days. Looking forward to some more shop outs.

#23 7 years ago
Quoted from Banker:

BR and Shane do great work, fun spending time with them.

Ty Banker ,, Thanks 4 Yr help today , you left yr Wine bag . Shanetastic used it to take home the Bud's that were left over .. He will bring it to U next tyme U need an update on a pin ..

Quoted from bladerunner:

Glad you are doing well! Why don't you bring the DH to Florida when you are done it and it is too cold up there )

I do believe i'm gonna keep this 1 .. I alwayz say that and end up selling it to a pinhead ,, but my oldest daughter is Dig-N DH & so am I .. A kEeper I reckon ..

Quoted from 85vett:

Holey crap it's a BR sighting! You're going to stir up the newbies for sure
Hope all is well these days. Looking forward to some more shop outs.

Alot of New ppl here 4 sure .. U be cOol and Thanxx for the comment bro ..

10 hrs on my feet and were done .. Will Up-lOad some gOod pict's 2-mOrrow , un Less S.Tastic wants to load up some he tOok.
I will say for a Total p/f tear down and under side Rebuild ,, we Fired DH up and it needed No fine Tuning ..
It All feel into Place .. I wanna Thank Banker & Shanetastic for their help and Everything .. It felt Good tearing into a Pinball again and Sharing it w/ U guys .. Sorry i don't have No video ,, but i might get 1 up of a game play 2 morrow ... B cOol ,, B_R

#24 7 years ago

Nice work BR and welcome back.

#25 7 years ago

Glad your back BR. Can't wait to see more post from ya.

#26 7 years ago

I'll buy it. Send some pics and a price. I've been looking for a dh for a while.

#27 7 years ago

Man BR, nice to hear your back! You and Shanetastic were sorely missed! Pinside hasnt been the same with out you two and McCune.
Harley D.

#28 7 years ago
Quoted from shovelhed:

Man BR, nice to hear your back! You and Shanetastic were sorely missed! Pinside hasnt been the same with out you two and McCune.
Harley D.

It was fun to do another shop job! Probably the first one we have done in about 2 years. Looks like some of BR's pics were blurry. I didn't take too many during the process, but here is a couple decent ones when it was almost completely reassembled. I think BR needs to fix a flasher under a building and adjust a plastic and that should do it. Went very smoothly considering we were out of practice and I couldn't find half of my good tools.

Now, if someone wants to sell me a nice machine @ 2008ish pricing, I would be back on the forums in full force, ha haa! But the way it is going, I am probably going to stick with PC building / gaming for now. Put a little over 3k into a gaming PC and it is has been really fun playing all of the new games with MAX settings. Currently it seems like 3k buys a dumpster pin full of broken ramps, plastics, and mechanisms, shattered hopes and dreams... and occasionally a bonus cache of feces (hopefully not human, but you never really know).

But seriously... BR, it was good to get together and do the pinball thing again!

IMAG0058 (resized).jpgIMAG0058 (resized).jpg
IMAG0057 (resized).jpgIMAG0057 (resized).jpg

#29 7 years ago

Shoot Shanetastic, I hear you as far as prices go. Still my favorite thread was that whirlwind you did. Nicest ive seen. Dont be a stranger both you and BR are surely missed.
Harley D.

#30 7 years ago

A few more add-on's like PBL's Chrome flipper bats , I ordered 2 instead of 3 , ( Arrr ) .. I still need to install my CoinTaker under cabinet Flasher kit .. Here's a short video i just shot ..

B CoOl ,, B_R

DH , work , girls 135 (resized).jpgDH , work , girls 135 (resized).jpg
DH , work , girls 141 (resized).jpgDH , work , girls 141 (resized).jpg
DH , work , girls 133 (resized).jpgDH , work , girls 133 (resized).jpg
DH , work , girls 134 (resized).jpgDH , work , girls 134 (resized).jpg
DH , work , girls 137 (resized).jpgDH , work , girls 137 (resized).jpg
DH , work , girls 142 (resized).jpgDH , work , girls 142 (resized).jpg

#31 7 years ago

What's the next game you're getting BR?

#32 7 years ago

I don't know bro . U have anything you'd like to bring up North to me ?

#33 7 years ago

Looks great. Such a cool game.

#34 7 years ago

Looks nice, BR!

#35 7 years ago

B R-it is good seeing you around again, hope all is well and your family is doing good. Some of the OG posters are what make Pinside-Pinside. Now we need to get Centerflank back on board-I miss him as well.

#36 7 years ago

I like your collection BR, i'm a big fan of BSD too and i bought a DH some weeks ago, i searched one since many months, it's a very great pin, one of my favorite. Love your vids and Shanetastic too, i watched the XMen youtube video from him yesterday, great player.
I've got almost same collection as you BR, search a HS2 too and have a XM and IM.
Greetings from France.

#37 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I don't know bro . U have anything you'd like to bring up North to me ?

I got a Daytona USA pair I'll probably move on next year.

#38 7 years ago

Best pinball shop out duo on pinside....BR and ShaneT!!!!! Thread favorited.

#39 7 years ago

BR, it's been over two years since I drooled over your last DH. I've had two since then. Both very nice but settled for keeping a cq sample game with the drop target. And a real nice BSD sittin right next to it. Neither one can I see leaving.

Nice to have you back brother!

#40 7 years ago

U guy's R Awesome !!! Yea , I've been away Tooo Long , but I still played my Pins .. BSD i bought from Robme in 09 ,, Keeper !!
HS2 in 2012 ,, Keeper ......... I think this DH is my 5th or 6th since 08 .. It's get-N harder to find good Pin's in decent condition and at a affordable price .. I saw an F-14 on Mr Pin Classifieds listed for $ 2795.00
( that's Insane ) i've owned it 3 tymes and Never paid over
$ 500.00 for it . I turned 1 down a few Years ago for $ 400.00 . It's a CraZzY Hobby , but Like U ALL , I Love It .. It's N my BlOOd .
The 10 hr's that Me and S.Tastic spent tear-N down , Cleaning , Polish-N , Re-building and Resembling flew by ,, Pure Enjoyment !!
U guy's B cOOl ,, I'll Post a Game Play video here when i get the under Cab- flasher Kit installed ..
Later ,, B_R

#41 7 years ago

Without B_R, pinside is just another site requesting donations.

Dude, are you still running laps on HS2?

#42 7 years ago

Awesome to see B_R back on Pinside!

You guys do great work, that game looks Amazing.

1 month later
#43 7 years ago

Well , I got my CoinTaker Under cab- Flasher Kit installed , so I thought i'd shoOt a videO .. I used my Oldest daughter
Sophia ( 9 ) now to play the game .. Thanxx to Melissa for the Kit , ( U guy's Rock ) !! A Brother member has some Custom score cards N the mail head-D my way . I Do need to get a printer ,, the X took it .......

#44 7 years ago

Good to see ya again BR ! Hope everything is good man.

#45 7 years ago

Great video--the game looks amazing! Dirty Harry has so much going for it.

#46 7 years ago

DH is a cOol Pin ,, and it won't cost Ya $ 6 to 8K like these New Stern's ... Shhhh , I Better Hush ,,

#47 7 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

It says 2 yeaRS , but , hmmm , Doughslinger ended up buying this DH from me ..
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-harry-is-in-the-b_r-grg

I loved that pin and just sold it last week for 3800 I paid up for it as you did great work plus I wanted it back since I purchased it new. Now it's in Silverball City in Johnson City TN

#48 7 years ago

I heard that , killer price u got. Hope to C you Saturday.

#49 7 years ago

Thinking of getting a DH (going to take a look at one within the month). Any personal sugestions of what to look for when buying? Thanks for any input.

#50 7 years ago

Take Everything N consideration ... The Cabinet , If it's a beater ,, Low ball. If the p/f and coils mechanism's hasn't gone thru a complete Shop like above in my Pict's , Low ball . Play the Pin !! make Sure the gun works and all switches and coils R firing. Look for the Credit dot ,, Press button to C what it tells U if there is 1 .. Take a Flash light w/ u ( an LED daylight 1 if u have 1 ) , especially if it's N a Dark room .. Alot of Not so Honest ppl won't tell u about things not visible .. Get on yr knees and look under the Pin for water damage , If the press'd wood lOOks swollen ( pass on it ) my opinion anyway .Take a Look behind the Tran's , inspect the CPU batteries for possible acid damage , burnt or previously hOt molex connectors .. Usually there's Always room to haggle , ( Take Cash ) .. gOOd Luck ... B_R

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 37.50
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Boards
Slap Save Creations

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

7,495 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep

Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 57 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-harry-saturday-pf-shop-out-day-b_r and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.