Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 45 posts
  • 29 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by tonyf1965
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2016-01-16 12.41.19 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170428_160530_034 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170313_142159_961 (resized).jpg
    20170910_160214 (resized).jpg
    IMG_20170929_140420_532 (resized).jpg

#1 6 years ago

If you had to choose ?
    Dirty harry or terminator 2 ?
    And why ?

IMG_20170929_140420_532 (resized).jpgIMG_20170929_140420_532 (resized).jpg

#2 6 years ago

I like DH better, as it is more fun, has tougher shots, great music and callouts, better use of the gun--a completely underrated pin. This needs a poll.

#3 6 years ago

I believe dirty harry is a much more varied game with modes, hurryups etc.

T2 basically has multiball, and ramps/orbits buildind the.... inserts :p and excessive use of gun.

#4 6 years ago

I've had a few T2's so I'd go with DH....

#5 6 years ago

DH wins this easy for me. Rules, dots, sound, challenge all better on DH. And you get Meathead!

#6 6 years ago

I like both games but DH is better in my opinion. The one in my collection isn't leaving for a while. So many options in game play, great DMD animations especially now with a ColorDMD, and great callouts.

#7 6 years ago

T2 because it's more better

#8 6 years ago
    Quoted from wiggy07:

I like both games but DH is better in my opinion. The one in my collection isn't leaving for a while. So many options in game play, great DMD animations especially now with a ColorDMD, and great callouts.

I'm leaning towards the dirty harry..

#9 6 years ago

Dirty Harry all the way. Such a great, challenging pin.

#10 6 years ago
    Quoted from OldSchoolBlood:

DH wins this easy for me. Rules, dots, sound, challenge all better on DH. And you get Meathead!

True there is meathead.haha
    And dirty harry is just plain cool and a badass...

#12 6 years ago

I have owned both and T2 wins hands down IMHO...

Good luck!

Rob Bell
    Robsgameroom.com

#13 6 years ago

i've owned a DH and played a crap load of T2.
    DH has more going on. T2 is a one goal game, to get the super jackpot.

#14 6 years ago

DH, and not even close on this one.

#15 6 years ago

Dirty Harry is twice the game T2 is...it wins this round hands down

But, the price on DH has skyrocketed...I guess everybody found out its a true gem.

#16 6 years ago

Reason I'm asking is I'm after both and they are both availible at the same time .. both at decent prices. DH doesn't popp up to often for sale in my area . while t2 seems to be availible often .definitely leaning towards inspector Callahan...

#17 6 years ago

I wouldn't be leaning, I'd be running towards that DH pin before someone else snaps it up.

#18 6 years ago

T2 is always a fun table for me. Dirty Harry not so much...

#19 6 years ago

DH all the way. Three flippers, cool modes and the gun. Love it.

#20 6 years ago

DH has way more to shoot for, that's my vote.

#21 6 years ago

DH.....

He knows a good place for some hotdogs.....

#22 6 years ago
    Quoted from Milltown:

DH doesn't popp up to often for sale in my area . while t2 seems to be availible often ...

This is the answer without even adding anymore info. T2 are a dime a dozen and easily found.
    I remember the 90s very well and i never even played a DH till I got mine.

#23 6 years ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

This is the answer without even adding anymore info. T2 are a dime a dozen and easily found.
    I remember the 90s very well and i never even played a DH till I got mine.

Cool.. the game isn't online for sale.. so it's there.. hopefully next week.

I'm 99.9 percent on dirty harry...and a reasonable price ..

#24 6 years ago

I've only played dirty harry a few times .. I can't wait to get it in my lineup..

#25 6 years ago

Both are good, but T2 is more available. If you have a line on DH I would get that. I had T2 for a while and really liked it though. It is a game where so many folks just have to own it once.

#26 6 years ago

Dirty Harry ! Offers SOOOOOOOO much more. One of the great mid 90s pins that has for a while somewhat flown beneath the radar.

I loved T2 back in the day, played that bad boy to death in our local bar. Got one at home a few years ago ..... bored to tears within a week. It's really a simple Sys 11 game with a DMD.

#27 6 years ago

DH all the way......

#28 6 years ago

Dirty Harry is probably one of the most underrated pinball machines of all-time. It's solid from beginning to end and has great flow too. It's definitely not a beginner pin either. The outlanes can be brutal at times and it's a good challenge but when you put up a good score and get to Crime Wave it's pretty cool to see all the pinballs load into the gun as Dirty Harry says "Go Ahead Make My Day".

T2 is solid and super fast but shallow as it was one of the first DMD games....it's no dog by any means but Dirty Harry is more enjoyable and there is more to do!

Get them both if you can!

I'd rank Dirty Harry a 9 and T2 an 8 out of 10.

#29 6 years ago

Make your way to the safe house pick up your cash, head over to the warehouse and pick up your dh. You gotta ask yourself, did 5 outta six pinsiders recommend it or was it 6. There's only one choice if you wanna make your day...punk.

#30 6 years ago
    Quoted from tp:

Make your way to the safe house pick up your cash, head over to the warehouse and pick up your dh. You gotta ask yourself, did 5 outta six pinsiders recommend it or was it 6. There's only one choice if you wanna make your day...punk.

Hahaha

#31 6 years ago

Good choice on getting DH first. There is more to do and they are harder to find.

I own both so you know I think both are worth owning. I have my DH on loan to The Sanctum so more people get introduced to the game. They even used it for the Silverball tournament at Pintastic. T2 is a classic fast game, but much less to do.

#32 6 years ago
    Quoted from Taxman:

Good choice on getting DH first. There is more to do and they are harder to find.
    I own both so you know I think both are worth owning. I have my DH on loan to The Sanctum so more people get introduced to the game. They even used it for the Silverball tournament at Pintastic. T2 is a classic fast game, but much less to do.

Yup

I'm going next sunday to make the deal.

#33 6 years ago
    Quoted from Milltown:

Yup
    I'm going next sunday to make the deal.

Hopefully the seller wont change his mind....

#34 6 years ago
    Quoted from cosmokramer:

Hopefully the seller wont change his mind....

Haha.. I hope that was a one time ordeal that I had to deal with ..

#35 6 years ago
    Quoted from Chicoman:

Dirty Harry is probably one of the most underrated pinball machines of all-time.

Sure.
    I vote for DH, because I own one and also because of a technical reason... it has a security PIC (and I can't test my version on a T2 ).
    Seriously: I have played on T2 at many exhibitions, it's not bad but DH is by far more fun. The problem with the DH is that it is necessary to avoid placing it in a passage, otherwise one catches easily the pistol-launcher that is prominent. But as the T2 has also a similar launcher, they are ex aequo on this point.

#36 6 years ago

Dirty Harry for days! Such a much more fun game than T2. T2 is such a snooze fest

#37 6 years ago

Well it's settled.
    I'm gonna grab the dirty harry .. game sounds like it's perfect inside and out . Going to check it out and hopefully load it up in my 65 chevy van and bring it home.

20170910_160214 (resized).jpg20170910_160214 (resized).jpg

#38 6 years ago

Wow, don't see many '65 Chevy vans anymore! Nice to have a spoiler to keep it tracking good at top speed...

#39 6 years ago
    Quoted from Billy16:

Wow, don't see many '65 Chevy vans anymore! Nice to have a spoiler to keep it tracking good at top speed...

IMG_20170313_142159_961 (resized).jpgIMG_20170313_142159_961 (resized).jpg

#40 6 years ago
    Quoted from Milltown:

Well it's settled.
    I'm gonna grab the dirty harry .. game sounds like it's perfect inside and out . Going to check it out and hopefully load it up in my 65 chevy van and bring it home.

Can you fit DH next to BOP in the back of your sweet van?

Kidding - enjoy your new game!

#41 6 years ago

DH. T2 is a snooze fest.

#42 6 years ago

I own both game but I vote dirty Harry.

#43 6 years ago
    Quoted from pinnyheadhead:

Can you fit DH next to BOP in the back of your sweet van?
    Kidding - enjoy your new game!

Probably.. lol

IMG_20170428_160530_034 (resized).jpgIMG_20170428_160530_034 (resized).jpg

2016-01-16 12.41.19 (resized).jpg2016-01-16 12.41.19 (resized).jpg

#44 6 years ago
    Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

I own both game but I vote dirty Harry.

Settled .. I'm on it..

#45 6 years ago

T2 can become boring pretty fast. It's kinda overrated. DH more fun and challenging.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-harry-or-t2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.