DH New Chrome Lock bar 009.JPG
DH New Chrome Lock bar 006.JPG
DH & AC-DC 015.JPG
DH & AC-DC 012.JPG
DH & AC-DC 003.JPG
DH & AC-DC 027.JPG
DH & AC-DC 025.JPG
DH & AC-DC 011.JPG
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
#51 10 years ago

Nice work! Inspiring

#52 10 years ago

Here's the 1st Game play after the Final Shop last-nite .. lOOk @ how Fast and smOOth the Balls Glide up the Ramp's , the Flipper Rebuild Kit's Really serve their Purpose as Well . Behind the Tran's i have CoinTaker's Frosted Whites w/ a few Frosted Blues in the Sky & bridge area , i also have 2 , 545 Cool White Blinkers going off .. I'd like to get a Red 545 Blink-n @ the Bullet hole to the Left .. Enjoy !!

#53 10 years ago

Once again you've outdone yourself B_R. It is a beauty!

#54 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Once again you've outdone yourself B_R. It is a beauty!

Agree with you O-din... B-R really knows how to bring those older pins back to life.

#55 10 years ago

Game looks amazing. I want to come by and check it out before it leaves

#56 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

I want to come by and check it out before it leaves

I want it to leave and come my way. That is after you guys are done with it.

#57 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

I want it to leave and come my way. That is after you guys are done with it.

lol, no problem! We were done with it 2 years ago.

#58 10 years ago

Hmmm nice TSPP you got there...

#59 10 years ago

I thought TSPP was gone...

#60 10 years ago

Hey B R do you know about the drop target mod? It's built into the code but they never installed it in the production machine. I just played one with the drop target and it's awesome. It goes towards the warehouse and you might be able to see it if you watch the PAPA TV stuff from INDISC since they had it on that one. Pretty cool mod and makes the game even more fun (and hard!)

#61 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

Game looks amazing. I want to come by and check it out before it leaves

Sounds good ,, DH isn't goin anywhere 4 a While ..

Quoted from doughslingers:

I thought TSPP was gone...

TSPP left Yesterday , It's in a Collection in Hilton head , SC .. AC/DC Pro Hemi Edition took it's spot ,,

#62 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

DH isn't goin anywhere 4 a While ..

I got a long while. Just hit me up when the time comes BR.

#63 10 years ago

I finally got around to installing the mirror blades last-nite .. They lOOk Sharp .. I'm Like-n this Pin !!

DH & AC-DC 006.JPGDH & AC-DC 006.JPG
DH & AC-DC 009.JPGDH & AC-DC 009.JPG
DH & AC-DC 011.JPGDH & AC-DC 011.JPG
DH & AC-DC 025.JPGDH & AC-DC 025.JPG
DH & AC-DC 027.JPGDH & AC-DC 027.JPG

DH & AC-DC 003.JPGDH & AC-DC 003.JPG
DH & AC-DC 012.JPGDH & AC-DC 012.JPG
DH & AC-DC 015.JPGDH & AC-DC 015.JPG

#64 10 years ago

BR: So how does this stack up against Bram's?

I'm debating between the twoo

#65 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

BR: So how does this stack up against Bram's?

I'm debating between the twoo

Oh Man ,, I Gotta say BSD because it's my 5 year Keeper .. But a Fully Shop'd Fast play-n DH Sure is Fun !!

#66 10 years ago

DH is one of the best $2k pins out there. Looks great BR

#67 10 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

DH is one of the best $2k pins out there. Looks great BR

Thanxx brother ,, but this DH won't leave for No less than $ 2.8 to $ 3K ,, or a gOOd Trade

#68 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

this DH won't leave for No less than $ 2.8 to $ 3K

Does that include shipping?

#69 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

this DH won't leave for No less than $ 2.8 to $ 3K ,, or a gOOd Trade

Sharp game B_R, but I've simply got to say this:

#70 10 years ago

Thanks for calling tonight B_R. Dammit, I always enjoy the hell out of our conversations. You're a real class act.

Please don't sell DH right away. I need to come play it & watch some Clint flicks in the garage first.

#71 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Does that include shipping?

No ,, I traded an AP that i shop'd and Led'd out , i was ask-n $ 2K for , I tossed in 300 & AP to Wolfy for DH ..

I figure in the rest of my expensives , Part's , Shanetastic's labor , M,blades etc .. You get what ya pay 4 ..

I'm n No Hurry to sell , I haven't even thought about it .. I'm Just enjoy-n it .. Just wish-n 4 Warm days again ..

Alway's a Pleasure talk-n to you SPeD .. I was watch-n The State of the Union 2014 , ..

#72 10 years ago

looks better then new, thanks for sharing

#73 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

You get what ya pay 4 .

I know BR, I was just messin. I know you put your heart and soul into it. I just have to start figuring what to move out of here so I'm ready if u ever put it up for sale! Stay warm brother!

#74 10 years ago

I can come on down in the Chrysler minivan. If it has Brady stickers inside it was probably my old one. Got some cash before next round of govt payment is due. I would like some more of that awesome pizza.
awesome pizza

#75 10 years ago

DH is a Keeper till maybe Spring !! I'm Dig-n it .. Shanetastic has put a thought in my head ,, adding some X-tra GI's above the backboard ( maybe some color Changers shinning down on the Glass like ramp's .. I'm think-n about it

#76 10 years ago

Damn Rose. You got me wanting a dirrty now!

#77 10 years ago
Quoted from Blackbeard:

Damn Rose. You got me wanting a dirrty now!

I was thinking the exact same thing.

#78 10 years ago

This is a great looking game. I would like to find a nice DH as well.

#79 10 years ago

Teekee sent me a Standard Chrome Lock bar ,, I installed it on DH . lOOks Nice on the Pin .. I'd like to get the .44 Pistol Grip Powder Coated Black ..

DH New Chrome Lock bar 006.JPGDH New Chrome Lock bar 006.JPG DH New Chrome Lock bar 009.JPGDH New Chrome Lock bar 009.JPG
#80 10 years ago

#81 10 years ago

Great vid, i loved my DH.....

A total sleeper pin...

Nice job too...looks killer

#82 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Teekee sent me a Standard Chrome Lock bar ,, I installed it on DH . lOOks Nice on the Pin .. I'd like to get the .44 Pistol Grip Powder Coated Black ..

DH New Chrome Lock bar 006.JPG 219 KB

DH New Chrome Lock bar 009.JPG 209 KB

Teekee has the best one I have ever seen! 3250 price offered and I can get it in 2 weeks at the auction.

#83 10 years ago

You know my # doughslingers ,, Call me .. Dam i Don't want to sell this Pin

#84 10 years ago

Wish I was closer. Oh well, there will be another....

#85 10 years ago
Quoted from o-din:

Wish I was closer. Oh well, there will be another....

I haven't made No deal ( Yet ) I Like this DH , It's Clean , Rebuilt , Fast , mod'd and Sharp ..

I think i'd rather sell my Pinball Refinery Hemi AC/DC Pro 1st ,, my girl's Will be up-set but Oh Well ..

#86 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Looking good BR! I sold mine that I purchased new back in 1997 to an operator from Blacksburg/Christainsburg area. He came to the old Richlands Mall and picked up a truckload including a dedicated Batman game from Acclaim and a Tecmo Bowl, a heavy two monitor game. Who knows it might have been mine. I can check the serial number on my old invoice, would be cool to see. Check and see if it has any Brady Dist tags inside.

Here ya go Buddy ,,

DH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 001.JPGDH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 001.JPG DH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 002.JPGDH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 002.JPG DH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 004.JPGDH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 004.JPG DH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 003.JPGDH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 003.JPG DH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 016.JPGDH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 016.JPG DH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 017.JPGDH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 017.JPG DH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 019.JPGDH & AC-DC Pro Hemi 019.JPG
#87 10 years ago

Dirty Harry sit unsold in Brady Distributing office for a few years and they finally moved those pins with no money down and 300 dollar monthly payments for a year = 3600 or you could pay 3195.00 outright. Judge Dredd and a few other slower selling pins were done this way rather than marking them down to 2495.00 like WCS.

In the end even better deals were had on NGG and CV. Sure wish I had purchased more back then...

Thanks for sharing the pics of the Brady tags.

Buddy

1 month later
#88 10 years ago

Hey Rose, don't worry about me. I got it under control.
DSCN2453.JPGDSCN2453.JPG

#89 10 years ago

lOOk-n gOOd brother ... Shop it out like me & S.t did .. KickAzz Pin when it's Dial'd N !!

#90 10 years ago

I'm workin on it right now. It sat for a long time, and the guy didn't have the backbox keys, but when I opened it up I found three ancient dead batteries, but no leakage. Sweet! The only other issue was the magnet was raised and mushroomed, so I had to tear it down before I could really play it.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 37.50
Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Clovis, NM
6,995 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Plantsville, CT
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-harry-is-in-the-b_r-grg/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.