DH New Chrome Lock bar 009.JPG
DH New Chrome Lock bar 006.JPG
DH & AC-DC 015.JPG
DH & AC-DC 012.JPG
DH & AC-DC 003.JPG
DH & AC-DC 027.JPG
DH & AC-DC 025.JPG
DH & AC-DC 011.JPG

There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 10 years ago

I scored me a Very Nice loOk-n DH over the week-end .. I plan on shop-n it out , flame polishing the ramp's , mirror Blades etc .. I added a Cointaker Red Led Flipper button kit and changed a Few Leds that were from another vendor to CoinTaker's .. This is the 4th Tyme i've owned DH , i believe i'll keep this 1 for a while .. That's what i alway's say , then i sell it in a month .. But it Won't leave till its Perfect ..

The City backboard decal can be Purchased @ http://www.treasure-cove.net/DirtyHarry.htm
Here's a few Pict's and a video i shot yesterday ....

Dirty Harry 005.JPGDirty Harry 005.JPG
Dirty Harry in the GRG 001.JPGDirty Harry in the GRG 001.JPG
Dirty Harry in the GRG 005.JPGDirty Harry in the GRG 005.JPG
Dirty Harry in the GRG 007.JPGDirty Harry in the GRG 007.JPG
Dirty Harry in the GRG 008.JPGDirty Harry in the GRG 008.JPG
Dirty Harry in the GRG 026.JPGDirty Harry in the GRG 026.JPG
Dirty Harry in the GRG 028.JPGDirty Harry in the GRG 028.JPG
Dirty Harry in the GRG 029.JPGDirty Harry in the GRG 029.JPG

#2 10 years ago

LEDs looking good from the pics...nice to see you in good spirits BR

#3 10 years ago

Wow that DH looks great! Do those ramps need flame polishing? They look pretty good already. DH is an awesome game, still on my wish list for owning one some day.

#4 10 years ago

Robin , Actually this DH is Super Clean , but I still want to do my thing bro .. Dirty Harry is an Awesome Pin and since Clint will be 84 this yr ( I Hope he lives to be 100 ) but when he Passes on ,, I believe this Pin's Price will Triple n value

That's just my opinion tho ..

Quoted from Captive_Ball:

LEDs looking good from the pics...nice to see you in good spirits BR

Thanks bro ,, Its been 5 mths since the other 1/2 left ,, I'm getting over it but theres still some Remorse & Pain from tyme 2 tyme .. I've got my 2 girl's and that means the MOST to me ...

#5 10 years ago

Can't figure out why this pin gets no love. Been trying to sell mine for six months and can't move it

#6 10 years ago

Nice score BR

#7 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Can't figure out why this pin gets no love. Been trying to sell mine for six months and can't move it

Hmmm ,, I sold the other 3 DH's in No Tyme ... Maybe PinHeads in Fla. don't like Clint ,,
he is a Republician

Don't take that Personal now ... ,, Now-a-days , neither are any count ...

#8 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

Wish I would have known this before I headed to Florida. I've been looking for one for a while. Here in Orlando for a couple more days.

Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Its been 5 mths since the other 1/2 left ,, I'm getting over it but theres still some Remorse & Pain from tyme 2 tyme .. I've got my 2 girl's and that means the MOST to me ...

BR, Sorry to hear about the change in your life. Never easy. Keep at it.

chris

#9 10 years ago

BR.... nice pin man. Also glad your working thru things too. Talk soon my friend! ~SpOoKy

#10 10 years ago
Quoted from ChrisS:

Wish I would have known this before I headed to Florida. I've been looking for one for a while. Here in Orlando for a couple more days.

BR, Sorry to hear about the change in your life. Never easy. Keep at it.
chris

I listed it here twice, I'm in West Palm Fl.

#11 10 years ago

Dirty Harry is a great game, love my one. I don't understand why it is not ranked higher, maybe people don't get too play it enough. Your really making me question spending the money on LEDs those games look awesome.

#12 10 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

I listed it here twice, I'm in West Palm Fl.

Yeah i'm only visiting the area. So I must have not looked at it because of location.

chris

#13 10 years ago

Dirty Harry is like a Target shoot-n Pin ,, You have to make the Shot rite on .. I think i'll ask Shanetastic if he would like to help me shop DH .. I Like work-n with S.tastic .. Here's a WCS we shop'd and i Flame Polished the ramps ..

After the Pin was Completed ,, I had 10 or more member's wanting to know " How much " ..

#14 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Thanks bro ,, Its been 5 mths since the other 1/2 left ,, I'm getting over it but theres still some Remorse & Pain from tyme 2 tyme .. I've got my 2 girl's and that means the MOST to me ...

I wondered why you were not on here as much as you were when I joined, so sorry to hear that. I am glad you still have your two girls to bring you joy.

#15 10 years ago

I wasn't Here @ all from June to August .. It's getting Better , I lost 25lbs in 2 1/2 mths .. I'm getting myself back 2-gether as Tyme goes by .. I have Primary Custody of my girls and More !! Pinball is in my Blood brother ..

#16 10 years ago

And that's the best Damn news I've heard yet BR! Hang in there bro' a bunch of us are pulling for you!~SpOoKy ( who owes ya a few drinks!)

#17 10 years ago

Nice looking DH! Probably one of the better ones I've seen. Be interested to see what mods you come up with.

Had a nice chat with you about LEDs before Christmas. Glad to hear you are doing well and back posting again. Pinside isn't the same without B_R!

#18 10 years ago

Nice to see BR posting again...

All of us are behind you BR.

#19 10 years ago

Nice BR!

That's our old Dirty Harry we scored in Blacksburg. Game looked HUO inside and out while we had it.
Awesome game, would love to play that one again. great quotes!

#20 10 years ago

I used the same cointaker kit. Looks great!!!

#21 10 years ago

Banker told me about your Dirty Harry trade-Good Stuff(: Looks good with LED's.

#22 10 years ago

You and I both need a new target at the same location........Heres the only one I can find online..
http://mrpinballa.cart.net.au/details/2616416.html

#23 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

Nice BR!

That's our old Dirty Harry we scored in Blacksburg. Game looked HUO inside and out while we had it.

It Still loOks the same ,, Never been drilled , No Fade & Clean .. I talked w/ S.tastic last nite , Not this Sat- but the 18th we're gonna tear DH down and do Our thing .. I'll be Posting a Live Shop on Pinside that day ...

Quoted from Doozie:

You and I both need a new target at the same location........Heres the only one I can find online..
http://mrpinballa.cart.net.au/details/2616416.html

1 Target ,, I'm gonna check on that today .. Thanxx for the Link ... I've got 3 PM's ask-n how much for DH as is ,,

I have mirror blades on the way and a Shop Next week-end ,, It's Not 4-Sale , ( Yet ) Won't be Cheap tho .

And Thanks Alot guys 4 Yr thought's and support ,, Life can deal ya some Wild cards ,, It's Not the End of the World , Just go along w/ the Ride and Survive !!

#24 10 years ago

You could change the flipper color. image.jpgimage.jpg

#25 10 years ago
Quoted from Doozie:

You could change the flipper color.

I plan on replacing the bats , but i'm leaning 2-wards the Chrome from PBL and Red rubber ..
All p/f Rubbers will be White instead of Black 4 More speed ..

http://www.pinballlife.com/index.php?p=product&id=3145

#26 10 years ago

Chrome would be sick for DH

#27 10 years ago

Do you own a S&W model 29, B_R? If so, you need to do a dirty harry pose with it next to the pin.

Glad to hear things have improved for you.

#28 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

Nice BR!
Awesome game, would love to play that one again. great quotes!

Hmm I have a strong suspicion that this used to be mine if that's the case. What year did you buy it? If so, yes that game was in amazing condition. I bought it from a home user in a very nice house who had a few other pins as well.

#29 10 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Hmm I have a strong suspicion that this used to be mine if that's the case. What year did you buy it? If so, yes that game was in amazing condition. I bought it from a home user in a very nice house who had a few other pins as well.

This is getting Very interesting !! Pinball Geno-logy , so my DH could be HUO ? I wouldn't be Surprised @ All by the Current condition of it !!

#30 10 years ago
Quoted from RVApinballer:

Bought about 3 years ago from a guy in a Blacksburg apartment. We had a hell of a time carrying that game down 3 flights of stairs! lol
Game was in really great condition, I don't see how it could have spent much time on route.

#31 10 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

Do you own a S&W model 29, B_R? If so, you need to do a dirty harry pose with it next to the pin.
Glad to hear things have improved for you.

I did a few Yr's ago .. But I used my .44 Ruger Super Redhawk ..

105_4812.jpg105_4812.jpg
105_4813.jpg105_4813.jpg

#32 10 years ago
Quoted from RawleyD:

Bought about 3 years ago from a guy in a Blacksburg apartment. We had a hell of a time carrying that game down 3 flights of stairs! lol
Game was in really great condition, I don't see how it could have spent much time on route.

Haha yep that was me! Can't believe my roommate and I got it up those stairs and into that tiny room. My heated garage game room is much more convenient these days. I do miss that game, I hope to grab another DH at some point.

@OP - hope you enjoy!

#33 10 years ago

Very cool RVA! I remember that day, almost thought we were going to make DH look like BR's old Pinbot. O_O

175107-i.jpg175107-i.jpg
#34 10 years ago

Oh Nooo ,, that pict- again, I'll Never 4-get that day , Pinbot took a backwards Barrel roll in a ditch do-n 45 n a curve

I have all my Rebuild parts , mirror blades , Chrome Flip- bats , Rubber ,, etc .. Me & Shanetastic are set to tear down DH this Saturday .. I'll post Plenty of Pict's and video's ..

I want to Buy an Original Dirty Harry manuel ,, Does anyone have 1 they don't need .. I would appreciate it.. B_R

#35 10 years ago

make my day... you feelin lucky punk? well? nice pin BR long time no see i need to call you back bro sorry about that been swamped

#36 10 years ago

B_R - those pics are some funny shit!

#37 10 years ago

BR lovin' those pics... I mean pb pics are great... but even better with a gun in hand!
Keep postin' dude.. made my day..

#38 10 years ago

BR you can download the manual on IPDB.

http://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=684

#39 10 years ago

Nice addition. Looks like the GRG is prepping for BBQ season

As for the pics if you already have the game and a 44.... why not.

#40 10 years ago

Looking good BR! I sold mine that I purchased new back in 1997 to an operator from Blacksburg/Christainsburg area. He came to the old Richlands Mall and picked up a truckload including a dedicated Batman game from Acclaim and a Tecmo Bowl, a heavy two monitor game. Who knows it might have been mine. I can check the serial number on my old invoice, would be cool to see. Check and see if it has any Brady Dist tags inside.

#41 10 years ago
Quoted from doughslingers:

Looking good BR! I sold mine that I purchased new back in 1997 to an operator from Blacksburg/Christainsburg area. He came to the old Richlands Mall and picked up a truckload including a dedicated Batman game from Acclaim and a Tecmo Bowl, a heavy two monitor game. Who knows it might have been mine. I can check the serial number on my old invoice, would be cool to see. Check and see if it has any Brady Dist tags inside.

That i will do Doughslinger .. Call me when you get a chance !

#42 10 years ago

Good to hear from you, off to school with the kids but I will call you this afternoon. The pin looks good!

#43 10 years ago

Glad you're back with us B_R

I've always enjoyed your posts...

#44 10 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

I have all my Rebuild parts , mirror blades , Chrome Flip- bats , Rubber ,, etc .. Me & Shanetastic are set to tear down DH this Saturday .. I'll post Plenty of Pict's and video's ..
I want to Buy an Original Dirty Harry manuel ,, Does anyone have 1 they don't need .. I would appreciate it.. B_R

Please post a vid (like you usually do) when you get it all blinged up. Could you give us a good look with lights on and lights off? That way we can check out the art and the lights. Thanks

#45 10 years ago
Quoted from indypinhead:

Glad you're back with us B_R
I've always enjoyed your posts...

Thank You ..

Quoted from Kolchak357:

Please post a vid (like you usually do) when you get it all blinged up. Could you give us a good look with lights on and lights off? That way we can check out the art and the lights. Thanks

Plenty of Pict's and a vid- ... Will do .. We plan on Start-n the Shop @ High Noon 2-morrow morning . 1-18-14

#46 10 years ago

We started @ 10:30 ,, taking Everything Off , the p/f has NO wear Anywhere .. The on board .44 is getting ready to be Pulled .. More info as we Progress ..

Dirty Harry Shop 005.JPGDirty Harry Shop 005.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 007.JPGDirty Harry Shop 007.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 008.JPGDirty Harry Shop 008.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 016.JPGDirty Harry Shop 016.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 018.JPGDirty Harry Shop 018.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 020.JPGDirty Harry Shop 020.JPG

#47 10 years ago

This Shop took a Lil Longer than we anticipated !! Everything was Re-built , sleved , All screws and metal polished w/ Mothers , Flame Polished the plastic ramps etc ... Wolfy & Triadwatch drop'd by to hang a bit and watch .. I want to thank Shanetastic for another Awesome Shop .. Dirty Harry plays like it did ( I would say ) when it rolled off the Assembly line in 95 .. I also want to thank Terry @ PBL for his Speedy service on delivering the Rebuild parts , CoinTaker for the Leds , Cliffy for the Red Post sleves , Pinwow
( Andrew Rosa @ Pynball Funn ) for the New Target that was in the mailbox today @ 1pm ) ... Here's a Few more Pict's and I'll Post a Video 2-morrow .. Oh ,, BBBB left last-nite and a HUO Single Owned TSPP arrived today .. I got it from a Retired State Trooper & he delivered it .. S.tastic has agreed to help me shop it out when the Tyme comes ..

Dirty Harry Shop 023.JPGDirty Harry Shop 023.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 027.JPGDirty Harry Shop 027.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 028.JPGDirty Harry Shop 028.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 029.JPGDirty Harry Shop 029.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 030.JPGDirty Harry Shop 030.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 033.JPGDirty Harry Shop 033.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 034.JPGDirty Harry Shop 034.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 037.JPGDirty Harry Shop 037.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 047.JPGDirty Harry Shop 047.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 038.JPGDirty Harry Shop 038.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 039.JPGDirty Harry Shop 039.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 041.JPGDirty Harry Shop 041.JPG

#48 10 years ago

a Few more , the mirror blades are Yet to be installed ,, that will be done tomorrow ,, my bag of rubber's had 5/16 in instead of 3/16 in for the upper in-lanes , so i had to use Black 3/16 ,, I Want them White ..

I installed Red Translucent Super bands on the Chrome Flipper bats . I like'em Alot !! The Red Frosteds shine thru them ( lOOk's Killer ) and they Handle the ball so Much Better ..

Dirty Harry Shop 050.JPGDirty Harry Shop 050.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 051.JPGDirty Harry Shop 051.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 052.JPGDirty Harry Shop 052.JPG
Dirty Harry Shop 053.JPGDirty Harry Shop 053.JPG

Dirty Harry Shop 055.JPGDirty Harry Shop 055.JPG

#49 10 years ago

looks good B_R. Hope to stop by next week to see it. How about that TSPP

#50 10 years ago
Quoted from Soapman:

looks good B_R. Hope to stop by next week to see it. How about that TSPP

TSPP is in Great Condition .. Is it up 4 Grab's ? maybe .. I'd Like to Shop it 1st tho

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
There are 90 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-harry-is-in-the-b_r-grg/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.