6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by djreddog
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

My gun is stopped working on Dirty Harry. When the game is turned on, the gun swivels back and forth for about 2-3 minutes and then stops. I've read other threads with similar problems and most of them state the gun is calibrating itself and to let it go through the motions, which I have but it still won't work. When going into the gun test I can use the (+) and (-) switches to move the gun as intended I believe. Not sure what else to look for at this point. Thanks in advance!

3 weeks later
#3 6 years ago
Quoted from bigehrl:

check that the home switch in the gun mech is registering when in the home position. if not, fix it
but seriously, if it's bad, the gun has no idea where it is.

Resolved. The home switch was the issue and I overlooked it initially. Thanks!

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 125.00
Boards
Pinball Haus
Boards
$ 299.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider djreddog.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-harry-gun-broken?tu=djreddog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.