GorgarCabFinal.jpg
GorgarFrontCabFinal.jpg
DirtyHarryNoKetchup.jpg
1159794-dirty_harry.jpg
dirty_harry_movie_poster_rolling_roadshow_2010_olly_moss.jpg
DirtyHarryDFlat2.jpg
DirtyHarry.jpg
#1 9 years ago

I had a request for an alternate Dirty Harry translite. The original looks pretty cool to me but we've been playing with some other compositions today and it's been a lot of fun.
DirtyHarry.jpgDirtyHarry.jpg

#2 9 years ago

Keep trying. Original is better (but I think its very cool that you are doing this!)

#3 9 years ago

Dirty Harry has those cool bullet holes in the translite. One of my favorite ones!

#4 9 years ago

That looks pretty good!

#5 9 years ago

Are there lights in the bullet holes of the original?

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

Keep trying. Original is better (but I think its very cool that you are doing this!)

I like the style of the original and lower cab. The top cab art seems pretty strange to me and doesn't seem to go with the rest of the game.

#7 9 years ago

I think the bulbs are off center behind the holes, so not shining out the hole, but as you walk by the glass looks broken. Kinda like the clear area around the AFM letters.

#8 9 years ago

Having too much fun on this one.

DirtyHarryDFlat2.jpgDirtyHarryDFlat2.jpg
#9 9 years ago

Would Buy.

#10 9 years ago

The second one looks great David!

#11 9 years ago

dirty_harry_movie_poster_rolling_roadshow_2010_olly_moss.jpgdirty_harry_movie_poster_rolling_roadshow_2010_olly_moss.jpg

I've always thought this one was cool.

#12 9 years ago
Quoted from pinballheaven:

The second one looks great David!

I'm glad you like it. This one has been the most fun to work on out of any of the translites I've worked on. I'm definitely going to print one of these for myself.

That poster is really cool radrat. It would be a great screen print.

Can someone check the dimensions of the Dirty Harry translite. I assumed they were the same as Getaway but it would be good to know for sure.

#13 9 years ago

1159794-dirty_harry.jpg1159794-dirty_harry.jpg
#14 9 years ago

It needs a hot dog reference

#15 9 years ago

Bump cause I would love to see this made.

1 week later
#16 9 years ago
Quoted from cscmtp:

It needs a hot dog reference

I fixed it cscmtp! We have a long running joke with our friend Natalie about her use of ketchup on hot dogs. I might spend some time finding a clever way to put the hot dog scene in there next week. I've been too busy working on this Gorgar cab art for our game and haven't had time to tackle any other projects.

DirtyHarryNoKetchup.jpgDirtyHarryNoKetchup.jpg GorgarCabFinal.jpgGorgarCabFinal.jpg GorgarFrontCabFinal.jpgGorgarFrontCabFinal.jpg
#18 9 years ago

bump cause I hope this still happens

#19 9 years ago

Agreed. I'm in. My Dirty Harry is never leaving the collection......

#20 9 years ago
Quoted from Stones:

Agreed. I'm in. My Dirty Harry is never leaving the collection......

Mine either.

#21 9 years ago

Pretty funny - great movie! Being from the Midwest it's usually considered a sin to put ketchup on brats. Definitely hear the no ketchup thing on dogs in Chicago. I'm German and put ketchup on both - what can I say - I like ketchup

2 months later
#22 9 years ago

Just picked up a Dirty Harry, and wouldn't mind a different translite. I like the game so far! So are you making the translites, and how can I buy one?

Thanks!

#23 9 years ago

FYI, the original translite has lights that blink on the bridge towers (on the left of the trans). the bullet holes don't have any lights directly behind them.

#24 9 years ago
Quoted from AttilaK:

Just picked up a Dirty Harry, and wouldn't mind a different translite. I like the game so far! So are you making the translites, and how can I buy one?
Thanks!

This was the final image but I never got dimensions on the original so I never printed one up. If anyone wants one made it costs $120 with shipping.

DirtyHarryFinal.jpgDirtyHarryFinal.jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Elkhart, IN
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Machine - For Sale
Clovis, NM
$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Machine - For Sale
Anderson, SC
$ 45.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep

$ 78.50
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 37.50
$ 115.00
Cabinet - Other
Pinball Haus

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

Machine - For Sale
Birmingham, AL
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 109.95
Electronics
PinSound

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-harry-alternate-translite and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.