Topic Stats

• 188 posts
  • 53 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by jznethan
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 20 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

20160104_184605_resized_(resized).jpg
20151219_152431.jpg
IMG_0968.jpg
c280cafd-f1f4-4ca3-83cc-1b73a0bbe211.jpg
WP_20151125_18_19_45_Pro.jpg
image.jpeg
IMG_7416.jpg
10257657_10152375034779244_6925139536057622136_o.jpg
image.jpeg
monster_revolt_special_addition_wide_02.jpg
tumblr_lu3uwetZBw1qfia8fo1_500.gif
image.jpeg
image_2.jpeg
image_1.jpeg
image.jpeg
dtd910-911.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#19 4 years ago

1 pm EST or PST on thursday?

#37 4 years ago

there are now 6 on ebay and between them, they can't get their facts straight

one says, 'limited to 100', another 'limited to 120' and finally 'limited to 200'. you're right though, all of the sellers are stating "SOLD OUT"
funny, they are still available on the website

what a bunch of knobgobblers

I almost forgot about it going on sale yesterday, but remembered around 6pm and ordered mine

#85 4 years ago
Quoted from extendo:

Has any received their refunds back ?

nope, not yet and that's the thing that I really don't understand. their site is able to take money for product which is "sold out", but not very fast on refunding that same cash.

I sent off an email stating that I was truly disappointed and asked how they couldn't manage to support a store site with real time inventory, some so basic (and necessary) these days.

2 weeks later
#128 4 years ago
Quoted from bobbyt:

Has anyone actually got the t-shirt and the coupon? still looking at an empty mailbox here

nope. no shirt, no coupon, no nothing

#137 4 years ago

pingod:
agreed. at this point, I think that they should run a special "I ordered donny's poster, but all I got was this f'in t-shirt" shirt with a special design on it for those of us that got boned on the offer

1 week later
#176 4 years ago

sold out already or does their website suck as bad as JSR's?

1 week later
#183 3 years ago
Quoted from bobbyt:

To be honest, I had ordered the chrome version when they canceled my order, now that I actually get to see the pics that were posted of the poster, I am really glad I didn't get it

I did the same thing (still waiting for my t-shirt and coupon). I managed to snag one of the non-chromed (white) posters from someone on ebay (paid a premium, but it is a nice poster)

#185 3 years ago

the poster arrived saturday (I paid $140 w/ shipping for mine). at least the seller knew how to pack it correctly. it looks like I need to hit up michael's or joann's and grab one of the nicer frames (if there's still a BOGO going on)

ps
those unlucky tourist decanters are still available at tikifarm.com. I think that their website was just initially down right after swampfire posted the image and the link. I picked up a few (for myself and as gifts) and received them this past saturday. they are really nicely sculpted and pretty solid items.

#186 3 years ago

ps
I went with this frame from michael's. ordered it off their website and used a 50% off coupon code [HPYMAS12205] (which is valid through 12.26
http://www.michaels.com/studio-decor-home-collection-flat-frame-black-18in-x-24in/10268389.html?productsource=PDPZ1

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 248.85
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinWoofer
$ 16.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider j_m_.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside