View topic image gallery

IMG_6391_(resized).JPG
IMG_6387_(resized).JPG
download_(resized).jpg
golden-gate-bridge_900px_(resized).jpg
AustinPowers-300x180_(resized).jpg
DDCustomSparky_(resized).jpg

#1 7 years ago

Dirty Donny now taking orders for custom painted & signed Metallica Sparky's. Contact him direct at [email protected]

Shipping can be arranged, or you can pick up via the Dirty Donny booth at www.VancouverFlipOut.com Sep 23-25, 2016

DDCustomSparky_(resized).jpgDDCustomSparky_(resized).jpg

#3 7 years ago
Quoted from modfather:

Cool, how much are they ?

This.

#5 7 years ago

These must be absolutely incredibly expensive for it to be so hush about the price.

#6 7 years ago

AustinPowers-300x180_(resized).jpgAustinPowers-300x180_(resized).jpg

#7 7 years ago

How did I miss out on this?

#8 7 years ago

When I bought one they were 500.00 US,original batch of 13 made.
He did have others that went as high as 800.00 to,I believe.

#9 7 years ago

Why can't the OP just say the price is $500-$800 then? This contact for price stuff is annoying.

#10 7 years ago

500 to 800 thats a rip off imo i know hes an artist but 500 to 800

#11 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Why can't the OP just say the price is $500-$800 then? This contact for price stuff is annoying.

+1

#12 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

Contact him for an explanation.

Super exclusive ad from the Pinside Marketplace!
#13 7 years ago

He doesn't need an explanation. He is an artist and this is his art. If people want a legit dirty Donnie version for the game then that's what he charges. The last run sold out so its not w problem obviously. The issue is purely in the "contact for price" aspect. Not what the price is.

#14 7 years ago

Not to mention, you get another Sparky. You may not need another one, but these are really expensive "stock" -and that has to be taken into consideration.

#15 7 years ago

$500-$800...seriously?
I have a cheap bridge for sale if anyone is interested.

golden-gate-bridge_900px_(resized).jpggolden-gate-bridge_900px_(resized).jpg

#16 7 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

He doesn't need an explanation. He is an artist and this is his art. If people want a legit dirty Donnie version for the game then that's what he charges. The last run sold out so its not w problem obviously. The issue is purely in the "contact for price" aspect. Not what the price is.

Oh I agree, but that wasn't my point.

Contact o-din for info on how to contact me for an explanation of what "contact him for an explanation" meant in regards to contacting him for a price.

#18 7 years ago
Quoted from Blackjacker:

Contact o-din for info on how to contact me for an explanation of what "contact him for an explanation" meant in regards to contacting him for a price.

download_(resized).jpgdownload_(resized).jpg

#19 7 years ago

I have really, really NO problem with art for high prices. Every one must decide for hinself to buy or not. But I hate always this mysterys "Call me for a price", "Only by mail".
Just call out a price and people know whats going on and decide to buy or not. But this mysterys ... afraid of the US tax offices ?
Cant be so complicated to tell a price.

2 months later
#20 7 years ago

I got my custom Sparky yesterday and installed him in my Met pro. A huge upgrade over the original.

IMG_6387_(resized).JPGIMG_6387_(resized).JPG

IMG_6391_(resized).JPGIMG_6391_(resized).JPG

#21 7 years ago

I like Sparky the way it is !

#22 7 years ago

I really wanna put a Megadeth shirt on my Sparky.

#23 7 years ago
#24 7 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

I got my custom Sparky yesterday and installed him in my Met pro. A huge upgrade over the original.

Wow, the one on the left looks awesome!

#25 7 years ago
Quoted from twenty84:

Wow looks great

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com
Sound/Speakers

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-donny-custom-sparkys-available-now and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.