• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by jkdblaze
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 6 years ago

This is the email I got from him today.

I know there was a few people that didn't get in on the list for the second round of Sparkys so I'm going to offer a few spots for round 3. Planing on only doing between 5 to 10 this round and it will take place some time in December. I plan to have them out before Xmas.
This could be the last round. That's not to say I won't make customs ever again but for now it's time to move on to other projects.
I'm going to offer the same custom paint as round 2
They will be the same as the last round only I will be changing the flesh tone on a few. Same effects, hand painted with brush and airbrush finished with clear coat. hand signed on the back.
This time I'm offering the following for $500:
Electric chair blue flesh
Rotten Sparky classic flesh tone.
Zombie green flesh tone (like the first round)

The custom $800
1.flesh tone colorway of choice.
2.custom name on shirt
3.2 four letter words on knuckles
4.shoe color

This will be on a first come first serve basis Like last time it will be payment upfront and that gets you on the list. My paypal is dirtydonny@gmail.com
Free shipping in the US.
Outside the US you will have to cover shipping.
I'm not going to advertise this publicly but feel free to tell your friends and it's OK to pass along my e mail.
Also feel free to post photos of your custom Sparkys!

Thanks.

#2 6 years ago

I got the email today too, did anybody get the classic flesh tone version(green & blue versions pics have been posted) ? Hoping somebody will post some pics. 3rd run looks to be only 5 to 10 sparkys. 2nd run sold out quick..

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from moto_cat:

I got the email today too, did anybody get the classic flesh tone version(green & blue versions pics have been posted) ? Hoping somebody will post some pics. 3rd run looks to be only 5 to 10 sparkys. 2nd run sold out quick..

I got the classic rotten flesh. Will post pics when it arrives. Just got a little bit farther to go than most..

#4 6 years ago

I'm still waiting on my 2nd round Sparky. Hopefully this means it's on the way.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 259.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball LEDs
$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
8,950 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Grand Island, NY
$ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing
$ 199.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside