(Topic ID: 47562)

Stern Sucks------DIRTY Deeds Done on Metallica!

By Quantumleap

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 877 posts
  • 184 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
distraction.jpg
spartacuscharacters.jpg
Metallica-Premium2-MU-01a.jpg
duck1.jpeg
th-2.jpeg
metclub_info_photo_2013.jpg
Screen_Shot_2013-04-17_at_8.00.58_PM.png
monkey-nose-picking.gif
Screen_Shot_2013-04-17_at_7.07.25_PM.png
The_End_is_Near.gif
spitting-smiley-emoticon.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#117 11 years ago

The problem is people thinking about this as an investment. Why do you care how many are made? if its rare? Why, because you think it will hold some sort of value that you can then resell for more then you paid down the road (not because you give a shit about pinball and increasing its awareness like it was in the 80's and 90's, not because you want the game for its gameplay over its side art and crappy powder coating)

Pinball is not an investment, The same people driving up the prices will be selling their A and B titles down the road to fund their New Kids on the Block LEs, let me know I have cash in my pocket I'll be waiting.

Some of you guys need to get over it - who gives a shit if they make 3000 LEs - this isn't some sort of elite status you achieve by having a rare game and being first inline, if you want a rare game I will sell you my Airborne Avenger - only 350 made - maybe I should sell it for 5k even though I got it for $150. If the game sucks it doesnt matter how rare it is.

If stern was smart they would release more LEs release a Ride the Lightening LE - do away with the entire premium model and just have the Pros - no shortage, all you guys would stop wanking, distributers would make money and Stern would make money - this entire LE thing is getting out of control - sell them in 20 years with your cabbage patch kid collection and your worthless beanie babies....

YOur f*cking up pinball for the people that actually play and care about pinball, not collect games to put on display and be wiped down with a diaper....just my opinion... I still dont get the whole rare thing - so because you want a rare game you dont want other people to have the opportunity to own one? Is that selfish or greedy or both?

Tomorrow you will see this will change..

#178 11 years ago

I'm pretty sure this is an issue with Stern not any of the distributers. I think there may be some insight on things tomorrow - logic says bump up the LE numbers for a second run... win, win , win - except for the people trying to sell them for 9k we dont need those people anyway.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 4.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.95
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Downers Grove, IL
Playfield - Plastics
The Pinball Scientist

$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 12.95
$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 700.00
Hardware
Chrome Candy

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

7,600 (OBO)
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider fusion301.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-deeds-done-on-metallica?tu=fusion301 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.