(Topic ID: 47562)

Stern Sucks------DIRTY Deeds Done on Metallica!

By Quantumleap

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 877 posts
  • 184 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by CaptainNeo
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
distraction.jpg
spartacuscharacters.jpg
Metallica-Premium2-MU-01a.jpg
duck1.jpeg
th-2.jpeg
metclub_info_photo_2013.jpg
Screen_Shot_2013-04-17_at_8.00.58_PM.png
monkey-nose-picking.gif
Screen_Shot_2013-04-17_at_7.07.25_PM.png
The_End_is_Near.gif
spitting-smiley-emoticon.gif
There are 877 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.
#851 11 years ago

If there is another title wd makes sense. One can only hope.

If Darrell dies we riot multiball.

#852 11 years ago

Who would be designing? Borg just released Met. Ritchie is presumed to be on ST and Gomez is reportedly on break to handle management duties.

#853 11 years ago
Quoted from LP30:

Who would be designing? Borg just released Met. Ritchie is presumed to be on ST and Gomez is reportedly on break to handle management duties.

I wouldn't be shocked if Stern didn't have a couple general designs in their "bank" (kind of like a baseball glove companies keeps designs for gloves they may never use) that could be tweaked a bit by either Borg, Ritchie, or Gomez for theme specific toys.

An adult zombie theme'd game that everyone has been clambering for would sure be a huge draw for Stern. Talk about pumping some sells in 2013 . . . they will need to up their factory capacity.

#854 11 years ago
Quoted from LP30:

Bring in Lawlor out of retirement...?

#855 11 years ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

Well makes sense as they know ST will sell a ton. While the market is hot, push another title out.
Walking Dead?????

Yes,WD

#856 11 years ago

I don't think there will be another game before Star Trek. It looks like Stern will be builing a LOT of Metallicas and still has to squeeze in more AC/DC's.
It would have been cool to see them take on Whoa Nellie. Someone started a rumor about that some time ago. A new Nordman Freres game would have been nice.

#857 11 years ago

Pssh, you guys. The world would be in serious trouble if:

- cockroaches had wings
or
- men had tits of their own to stare at

: p

#858 11 years ago

Whoa Nellie - big juicy melons.

rd.

#859 11 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

Bring in Lawlor out of retirement...?

Awww yeah!

#860 11 years ago

I love lawlors early stuff but he's lost his touch as time went on. Monopoly is not very fun. RS, nope. I like some of his designs, but I don't know if he can pull it off anymore. It would be nice to see a new game with more than 2 flippers again.

#861 11 years ago

Ugh lawlor does not work for me at all. He is a good fit for JJp.

#862 11 years ago

I still think Iron Man reworked as Superman:Man of Steel would sell Stern a quick 1,000 games this summer. No designer necessary. Just some new art, call outs and toys. This is what I would do if I was in charge at Stern.

#863 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I love lawlors early stuff but he's lost his touch as time went on. Monopoly is not very fun. RS, nope. I like some of his designs, but I don't know if he can pull it off anymore. It would be nice to see a new game with more than 2 flippers again.

I liked ALL his B/W stuff...

I still think he could have a good game in him... he deserves to go out with a BANG.

#864 11 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

I liked ALL his B/W stuff...
I still think he could have a good game in him... he deserves to go out with a BANG.

RBION is a pretty awesome pin once you get into it

#865 11 years ago

I think RBION is better than RS or NGG. Both of those games arn't very well done. A lot of it has to do with the software more than playfield layout design.

#866 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I think RBION is better than RS or NGG. Both of those games arn't very well done. A lot of it has to do with the software more than playfield layout design.

I agree. I still enjoy NGG though, but it is/was truly in need of software fixes...

i thought RS was a fun sequel to FH.... but, like NGG and FH, if you didn't like the characters/callouts, I could see it grating on ones nerves.

#867 11 years ago
Quoted from lowepg:

i thought RS was a fun sequel to FH.... but, like NGG and FH, if you didn't like the characters/callouts, I could see it grating on ones nerves.

I understand that! I must say everytime I see your avatar, want to take a rifle and blast these damn gofers

But I am peaceful, I can control myself, I am peaceful, I can control myself, I am peaceful, I can control myself, ...

#868 11 years ago

I was just at lanes and games with family a few days ago had a blast!! Loved seeing the color DMD on TAF and playing some of the more recent releases. Sorry for going off topic just a small world.

#869 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

I dislike funhouse and really dislike Addams family. Lawlors best works to me are:
TZ
NGG
Ripleys
Roadshow
Safecracker.

I agree monopoly and roller coaster tycoon are interesting but not loads if fun. I think rct coils be with some better software.

Family guy / Shrek, Addams, funhouse = horrible for me.
Earthshaker, whirlwind = just ok similar to monopoly era.

#870 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Dude_Abides:

I was just at lanes and games with family a few days ago had a blast!! Loved seeing the color DMD on TAF and playing some of the more recent releases. Sorry for going off topic just a small world.

Wow, you came all the way from California just to check out Lanes and Games! Thank you, sir!

#871 11 years ago
Quoted from markmon:

I dislike Funhouse and really dislike Addams Family. Lawlors best works to me are:
TZ
NGG
Ripleys
roadshow
Safecracker.
I agree Monopoly and roller coaster tycoon are interesting but not loads if fun. I think rct coils be with some better software.
Family Guy / Shrek, Addams, Funhouse = horrible for me.
Earthshaker, Whirlwind = just ok similar to Monopoly era.

We could not be more opposite. But this is no surprise considering I have CV as my avatar and you AFM. But we do agree on TZ. For me.

TZ
TAF
FH
ES
are great.
WW
RIBON
RCT

are ok
and
RS
monoply
Shrek
FGY
are horrible.

#872 11 years ago
Quoted from Pinballmike217:

Wow, you came all the way from California just to check out Lanes and Games! Thank you, sir!

I was there for the marathon a family member ran it. Looked up places to play on the map and low and behold I ended up there. I am sure glad I found out about it because we had a blast over there.

#873 11 years ago

Just found out that I am also not getting my LE as ordered. At least I didn't sell my spot.

F**k.

#874 11 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

Just found out that I am also not getting my LE as ordered. At least I didn't sell my spot.
F**k.

Wow after all this time? Who was the distributor? We should know what distributor so that if any of us have ordered from the same one we know to check.

#875 11 years ago
Quoted from Eryeal:

Wow after all this time? Who was the distributor? We should know what distributor so that if any of us have ordered from the same one we know to check.

Agreed, please share the distributor even if its in a PM...

#876 11 years ago
Quoted from CaptainNeo:

We could not be more opposite. But this is no surprise considering I have CV as my Avatar and you AFM. But we do agree on TZ. For me.
TZ
TAF
FH
ES
are great.
WW
RIBON
RCT
are ok
and
RS
monoply
Shrek
FGY
are horrible.

It's not too opposite. We agree Shrek / fgy and TZ. Where do you position ngg and safecracker?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Gameroom - Decorations
The Flipper Room

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

$ 93.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.00
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 200.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 24.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 7.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Z

$ 1.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 22.50
Lighting - Led
Lermods

Lighting - Interactive
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 25.50
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mount Pleasant, WI
11,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Lubbock, TX
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 10.00
Playfield - Other
Chrome Candy

7,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Elgin, OK
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 877 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 18.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirty-deeds-done-on-metallica/page/18 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.