8 years ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by Stempile
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 8 years ago

I want to spread the word about a good and cheap shipper I was referred to. He makes the round trip every weekend with a pick-up truck and enclosed trailer. He only charges $150 for pin transport to and from the Bay Area & LA area. I just used him for the first time with zero issues. Good communication. Dependable. My pick-up was about an hour south of LA, so he charged an extra $25 ($175 total). This is a huge savings over STI/NAVL. It would have cost me $175 just for gas had I done it myself. This guy is actively seeking more business, so put him in your Rolodex.

Sly Fox Shipping
    Chris Fox
    209-403-8871
    [email protected]

#2 8 years ago

Thanks for the tip, I'll definitely call him him next time I ship a pin from LA

#3 8 years ago

Good to know! You should put this in CA for sale thread too, be a great way to get North and South to be able to do more deals.

#4 8 years ago

Sly fox is great.

Mikeincali sent him to me to pick up a game for him. Super kind and really cared about what he was transporting.

He says he ends up around las vegas a lot as well.

Wish he would roll up to portland for me.

#5 8 years ago

Wow, this is great! Marked as favorite, thanx for sharing NorCalRealtor!

#6 8 years ago

Damn! That's a good price!

#7 8 years ago

bump for the weekend crowd

#8 8 years ago

good info to have

7 years later
    #9 1 year ago

I just bought a game from SDAmusements in San Diego. I was just about to pass on the game because my local pick it up fell through, but Chris Fox transport was recommended by brewskisbar base on his prior experience. It went great, turns out Chris was even going to be in the area, so he was able to pick it up a couple days later - got lucky on that. Chris kept it safe for a week while we waited out a bunch of rain in Nor Cal. Chris is a super nice guy and enjoys what he does to help the CA and Wester NV pinball community out! He plans/groups delivery to help share the cost on gas across multiple pick ups, gas in CA right now is still very $$$.

Chris responded quick, and given all the positive reviews on pinside, I was totally comfortable arranging everything via text message (209) 403-8871, perfect!

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dirt-cheap-shipping-from-norcal-to-socal-vice-versa and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.