Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

flav (resized).jpg
3518B9FB-ACFA-4D62-9414-5B882A1490F8 (resized).JPG
IMG_0304 (resized).JPG
g1344545798498673827 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multiballmaniac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#1 6 years ago

Get your refunds now while still available.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

**have to say the kneeling for the anthem is the reason. They won't let you out unless that's the reason given.

Good info!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

And political thread is kill in 3...2...

#11 6 years ago

I rather play pinball vs NFL.

#15 6 years ago

Jeez I didn't start nothing. Just mentioned the refund. Everyone calm down or take a Valium.

#21 6 years ago

Ok I guess I will delete this thread, I didn't think it would go this way. Man this world is ugly now.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

The thread was doing fine until someone started calling people racists for wanting to cancel. It's sad that the trigger to call people racists for having differing view points is so quick now. Personally I don't like the kneeling and don't care if they're white, brown, yellow, black or green.

I agree. I didn't even mention anything about race or nothing. Just the only fact that there was refunds. I never called anyone on pinside any names or anything. Off topic of pinball yes, but more time for pinball now on Sunday

#54 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I think it's silly for these players to kneel and cry racism. They are in the top 1%. They have fans of all colors that wear their jersey. They have fans of all colors who would love to get a picture and autograph.
The NFL needs to realize that people watch sports to get away from politics.

The eighties and nineties were so much more fun, except for the decline of Bally/Williams in nineties. I watched pinball fade from arcades in 93-95

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider multiballmaniac1.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/directv-is-refunding-nfl-packages?tu=multiballmaniac1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.