Topic Stats

You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

flav (resized).jpg
3518B9FB-ACFA-4D62-9414-5B882A1490F8 (resized).JPG
IMG_0304 (resized).JPG
g1344545798498673827 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Jeez I didn't start nothing. Just mentioned the refund. Everyone calm down or take a Valium.

You are gonna bring this up in every thread you post in I take it?

It's not about the "ugly world." It's about posting about THE single most hot-button political issue this week on a board where political discussion is prohibited, and then feigning shock when it "gets ugly." PLease consider that in the future, we are all trying to do our best here.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

ITMFA
Close thread, you are ruining pinsiders that I might buy a game from some day.

Nah, I'd honestly still deal with virtually anybody on Pinside. Business is business!

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Right? You can call me whatever you want as long as the deal is good!

Based on previous polling, I would estimate 70 percent of Pinsiders have different political convictions than I do. Seems silly to refuse to deal with them.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

I think what the Steelers and Mike Tomlin did was a discrace.

Fascinating.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Not sure what you mean?
I'm saying suppose x number of people on the team wants to protest. Tomlin seems to think that *all* should protest the anthem. It's like he is punishing a player who doesn't feel protesting the anthem is not his belief.

I mean nobody here gives a shit about your banal opinion on this we've already read 1,000 times on Facebook. Why do you think we care what you or anybody else here thinks about this issue?
All I care about is how awesome the Redskins looked on Sunday, and there's an NFL thread for that. As for the other nonsense I'll express my opinion on it elsewhere where it belongs, and you should too.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from pinkid:

NFL is a JOKE.

In your town!

flav (resized).jpgflav (resized).jpg

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I think it's silly for these players to kneel and cry racism. They are in the top 1%. They have fans of all colors that wear their jersey. They have fans of all colors who would love to get a picture and autograph.
The NFL needs to realize that people watch sports to get away from politics.

fascinating.

#55 6 years ago
Quoted from dookski:

Just remember folks- they aren't protesting the national anthem. They are protesting the failure of our country to provide equal protection under the law among other things. Also the players never used to stand for the anthem at all. It started less than 10 years ago when the military started sponsoring the NFL to appeal to its fans... after we were already in a crappy, unpopular, never ending war.

Wait, don't you live in Maine? Or is that another Dooksie?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CrazyLevi.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/directv-is-refunding-nfl-packages?tu=CrazyLevi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.