You

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

flav (resized).jpg
3518B9FB-ACFA-4D62-9414-5B882A1490F8 (resized).JPG
IMG_0304 (resized).JPG
g1344545798498673827 (resized).jpg

This topic is closed.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
#1 6 years ago

Get your refunds now while still available.

#2 6 years ago

**have to say the kneeling for the anthem is the reason. They won't let you out unless that's the reason given.

#3 6 years ago
Quoted from dgoett:

**have to say the kneeling for the anthem is the reason. They won't let you out unless that's the reason given.

Good info!

#4 6 years ago

Really? No 'good people on both sides', like the confederate flag protests in Charlottesville? Yeah it's not about race at all. /s

*and they're kneeling because they respect everything the flag represents, its just that they aren't getting the 'equal' status. And it's peaceful. Being black though... Yeah better cancel. /s

#5 6 years ago

oh boy...this is gonna get shut down quick

#6 6 years ago

I'll pay $50 for anyone who doesn't want to use their NFL Game Plan anymore. I don't get my team's games in my area.

#7 6 years ago

And political thread is kill in 3...2...

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from thedefog:

And political thread is kill in 3...2...

#11 6 years ago

I rather play pinball vs NFL.

#12 6 years ago

IBFTL

#13 6 years ago

Paging ForceFlow
Ibftl

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from Deez:Deleted post

Yeah racism triggers me. Not watching someone kneel. Go look in a mirror.

#15 6 years ago

Jeez I didn't start nothing. Just mentioned the refund. Everyone calm down or take a Valium.

#16 6 years ago

ITMFA

Close thread, you are ruining pinsiders that I might buy a game from some day.

#17 6 years ago

How old are you?

g1344545798498673827 (resized).jpgg1344545798498673827 (resized).jpg

#18 6 years ago

Also...in the words of Walter, "Shut the fuck up Donny".

lock this

#19 6 years ago
Quoted from presqueisle:

Really? No 'good people on both sides', like the confederate flag protests in Charlottesville? Yeah it's not about race at all. /s
*and they're kneeling because they respect everything the flag represents, its just that they aren't getting the 'equal' status. And it's peaceful. Being black though... Yeah better cancel. /s

Well when everyone to the right of Jane fonda is a nazi, or so we are told is really the problem. But you keep up the good fight man, it's clear you're winning. Pfft

#20 6 years ago

Settle down Butthead!

#21 6 years ago

Ok I guess I will delete this thread, I didn't think it would go this way. Man this world is ugly now.

#22 6 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Jeez I didn't start nothing. Just mentioned the refund. Everyone calm down or take a Valium.

You are gonna bring this up in every thread you post in I take it?

It's not about the "ugly world." It's about posting about THE single most hot-button political issue this week on a board where political discussion is prohibited, and then feigning shock when it "gets ugly." PLease consider that in the future, we are all trying to do our best here.

#23 6 years ago

Screw the NFL. NHL season starts in a week.

#25 6 years ago
Quoted from Wickerman2:

ITMFA
Close thread, you are ruining pinsiders that I might buy a game from some day.

Nah, I'd honestly still deal with virtually anybody on Pinside. Business is business!

#26 6 years ago

It does say should stand right? So technically they aren't breaking the rules? If it said MUST stand, then they could be fined I guess.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Nah, I'd honestly still deal with virtually anybody on Pinside. Business is business!

Right? You can call me whatever you want as long as the deal is good!

#28 6 years ago

3518B9FB-ACFA-4D62-9414-5B882A1490F8 (resized).JPG3518B9FB-ACFA-4D62-9414-5B882A1490F8 (resized).JPG

#29 6 years ago
Quoted from Chitownpinball:

Right? You can call me whatever you want as long as the deal is good!

Based on previous polling, I would estimate 70 percent of Pinsiders have different political convictions than I do. Seems silly to refuse to deal with them.

#30 6 years ago

I think what the Steelers and Mike Tomlin did was a discrace.

#31 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Fascinating.

#32 6 years ago

Shut this down! So tired of hearing about this!

#33 6 years ago
Quoted from homebrood:

Shut this down! So tired of hearing about this!

There is a drain option

#34 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

Screw the NFL. NHL season starts in a week.

100%, most patriotic athletes you will ever meet!

In before the lock, but I want to say my piece.

I have no issues with any NFL player that has an issue with what is going on in America, our leadership, our police, racism, whatever. What I have issue with is using the National Anthem of the United States of America and the U.S Flag as the platform for demonstration. The NFL should have stepped in an disallowed any of this this the 1st time Kapernick took a knee. Victims of their own circumstance.

#35 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

They were not the only team who didn't go on the field. Seahawks and Titans didn't either.

#36 6 years ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=6pFXNAdHmno

Wish she wouldn't have called out a specific race as it was across the board this week but I found her findings interesting.

#37 6 years ago

Not sure what you mean?

I'm saying suppose x number of people on the team wants to protest. Tomlin seems to think that *all* should protest the anthem. It's like he is punishing a player who doesn't feel protesting the anthem is not his belief.

#38 6 years ago

The thread was doing fine until someone started calling people racists for wanting to cancel. It's sad that the trigger to call people racists for having differing view points is so quick now. Personally I don't like the kneeling and don't care if they're white, brown, yellow, black or green.

#39 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Your spelling of disgrace is a disgrace to the word disgrace.

#40 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

They were not the only team who didn't go on the field. Seahawks and Titans didn't either.

Tomlin put down a decorated war veteran because he didn't feel like participating in the protest.

#41 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Not sure what you mean?
I'm saying suppose x number of people on the team wants to protest. Tomlin seems to think that *all* should protest the anthem. It's like he is punishing a player who doesn't feel protesting the anthem is not his belief.

I mean nobody here gives a shit about your banal opinion on this we've already read 1,000 times on Facebook. Why do you think we care what you or anybody else here thinks about this issue?
All I care about is how awesome the Redskins looked on Sunday, and there's an NFL thread for that. As for the other nonsense I'll express my opinion on it elsewhere where it belongs, and you should too.

#42 6 years ago
Quoted from jints56:

The thread was doing fine until someone started calling people racists for wanting to cancel. It's sad that the trigger to call people racists for having differing view points is so quick now. Personally I don't like the kneeling and don't care if they're white, brown, yellow, black or green.

I agree. I didn't even mention anything about race or nothing. Just the only fact that there was refunds. I never called anyone on pinside any names or anything. Off topic of pinball yes, but more time for pinball now on Sunday

#43 6 years ago

Players kneeling for the anthem? Stupidity for stupid reasons, but it doesn't bother me and I don't care.

People cancelling nfl subscriptions or boycotting the NFL? Stupidity for stupid reasons but I don't care knock yourselves out.

#45 6 years ago

NFL is a JOKE.

#46 6 years ago
Quoted from pinkid:

NFL is a JOKE.

In your town!

flav (resized).jpgflav (resized).jpg

#47 6 years ago
Quoted from rai:

Tomlin put down a decorated war veteran because he didn't feel like participating in the protest.

How did he put him down? He did the opposite and said Villanueva had nothing to apologize for. Guess you are just a bitter Ravens fan.

#48 6 years ago
Quoted from BoJo:

How did he put him down? He did the opposite and said Villanueva had nothing to apologize for. Guess you are just a bitter Ravens fan.

Sad when they get their news from this place
http://www.breitbart.com/sports/2017/09/25/steelers-coach-rips-afghan-war-vet-coming-locker-room-anthem/

Always check your sources
http://www.snopes.com/steelers-villanueva-police-brutality-protest/

#49 6 years ago

I think it's silly for these players to kneel and cry racism. They are in the top 1%. They have fans of all colors that wear their jersey. They have fans of all colors who would love to get a picture and autograph.

The NFL needs to realize that people watch sports to get away from politics.

#50 6 years ago
Quoted from Trekkie1978:

I think it's silly for these players to kneel and cry racism. They are in the top 1%. They have fans of all colors that wear their jersey. They have fans of all colors who would love to get a picture and autograph.
The NFL needs to realize that people watch sports to get away from politics.

fascinating.

There are 58 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/directv-is-refunding-nfl-packages?hl=procrastinator and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.