4 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Lemank
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 4 years ago

Just picked up a twd pro, goin thru settings and saw directors cut. Played with it on and off, didn't notice anything. Just not getting far enuf into game or does it do nothing? Thx

#2 4 years ago

Bump

#3 4 years ago

Directors cut does nothing on TWD. It was a placeholder copy from the menu programmers use when they start. Lots of games have this placeholder from 2003 onward and only a couple have content (LOTR rules are slightly altered with directors cut loaded for example).

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Just picked up a twd pro, goin thru settings and saw directors cut. Played with it on and off, didn't notice anything. Just not getting far enuf into game or does it do nothing? Thx

#4 4 years ago

Ok thx. What about cleland?

#5 4 years ago

Cleland sound mix removes the stock game announcer and adds callouts from the real cast from the show. If I recall there are 1200 call outs he replaced, which is like 90% of them. I think a few music selections were replaced too (or maybe it was another mix I had onetime). No other changes besides callouts and maybe music but it makes the game so much more authentic hearing Rick and Negan and Daryl and a bunch of the rest of the characters from the AMC tv show.

Quoted from Hayfarmer:

#6 4 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Quoted from luvthatapex2:

Cleland sound mix removes the stock game announcer and adds callouts from the real cast from the show. If I recall there are 1200 call outs he replaced, which is like 90% of them. I think a few music selections were replaced too (or maybe it was another mix I had onetime). No other changes besides callouts and maybe music but it makes the game so much more authentic hearing Rick and Negan and Daryl and a bunch of the rest of the characters from the AMC tv show.

Definitely put the Cleland sound pack on TWD. Wholly agree. Major upgrade from the stock game, particularly on the callouts.

1 year later
    #7 3 years ago

I know this an old thread but had a question about this pack (just bought a TWD Pro). Does the theme music for the show remain in his pack or was that replaced? That's the one part I love although I don't hear it very often. Mainly just when I change the volume up and down.

#8 3 years ago

It’s on there

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/directors-cut-on-twd and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.