Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 194 posts
  • 69 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by JY64
  • Topic is favorited by 11 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

87069807_3089970921013229_1789687072374652928_n (resized).jpg
    thats-not-how-this-works-thats-not-how-any-of-this-works.jpg
    3e89ea1787221e66e010a710c4ed97d50d26de9d (resized).jpg
    3a5861c95871f4063a7f57a2ed97988a (resized).jpg
    image (resized).jpeg
    Unknown-4 (resized).jpeg
    hqdefault-1 (resized).jpg
    images-7 (resized).jpeg
    whine (resized).jpg
    EA0A33D3-01A9-484C-B12E-E2AA514CA7CE (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Psw757.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#147 3 years ago
    Quoted from JY64:

This is posted on the LZ vs G&R thread "How much more could it have cost JJP to have the full color hot rails on an SE? Same install etc..
    The bean counters at JJP cut maybe a $100 of Chinese made bulbs out of the machine.
    Just doesn’t make sense as they would sell more SE if they had them or maybe that was really the agenda, wow people with the light show to force them up to the LE." can anyone see the irony

I wrote those comments and it’s true.

If your are going to go through the trouble of putting the hot rail in the se why not the real full color hot rail? It isn’t any more difficult and the lights are cheap as shit.

I for one prefer the play of the SE but the light show isn’t the same so I probably won’t buy it. I’d gladly pay the extra $100, Keith also said it isn’t strictly a programming issue either.

I give Stern some credit for making their new expression lighting available for the pro model and theirs is more difficult as they had to cut all the cabs.

#183 3 years ago
    Quoted from snaroff:

In terms of BOM, I have no complaints with Beatles or Star Wars. People who rag on Beatles for being stark are wrong and the hyperdrive in Star Wars is the coolest mech Stern has ever done (under utilizing by the software, but that's another issue). Love Beatles and love/hate Star Wars. Can't wait to see LZ in person.

People bitch about theme integration all the time and Star Wars is spot on perfect.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Psw757.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/direction-of-stern-2021?tu=Psw757 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.