Topic Stats

• 83 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by pinster68
  • Topic is favorited by 13 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

There have been 103 images uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

diner_(resized).jpg
Babs_(resized).jpg
100_(resized).jpg
99.00_(resized).jpg
96.00_(resized).jpg
92.00_(resized).jpg
91.50_(resized).jpg
91.25_(resized).jpg
91.00_(resized).jpg
90.00_(resized).jpg
89.00_(resized).jpg
87.00_(resized).jpg
86.00_(resized).jpg
85.00_(resized).jpg
84.00_(resized).jpg
83.00_(resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gov.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Elicash:

Alright. I hate to stir any sorta sh*t pot, but I am curious about this negative Facebook post you refer to. What on earth could someone have to say about this that is anything but positive? Did they not like the non-traditional clear coated cabinet? Is it LED's? Honestly only thing fathomable is envy/jealousy. This looks fantastic!

Just some people that left Pinside because they said it was too negative and full of hateful people, and then proceeded to say some of the most hateful things about people that restore games and how they are idiots that just waste money on stupid things. It was pretty petty and made me lose respect for several people I used to look up to in this hobby. Very childish.

#52 4 years ago
Quoted from jwilson:

machine into a display object that many would be hesitant to even play.

I think you will find that many of us play the living crap out of the games no matter what they look like. My dad took his over the top Taxi to TPF for everybody to enjoy there. No big deal. It got close to 1000 plays on it over the weekend and honestly you can't tell at all. The clearcoat is good for something I guess I have no problem with people not liking restorations and such, but to act the way some have about it is laughable. It is the same with restoring cars or something. Some are over the top, some are original or whatever.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Boards
PinSound
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Massapequa, NY
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
ModFather Pinball Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider gov.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside