5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by wayout440
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 5 years ago

Hi been a while since i have any issues with my machines, My tech mate is overhauling my Diner at the moment he said it doing a strange reset during attract mode the machine will make the bong start up noise and the score we go back to 00 but the gi and feature lights stay on and cycle normally it has done this to me 3 times when i first got the machine nearly a year back playing games on it are fine and still can be played all day without resetting during a game. Also the high scores had reset themselves to factory and did not get to 1250 games that i have set for the high scores to be reset all audits and adjustments are not affected and have keep their settings my mate reckons i might need new roms

#2 5 years ago

First thing to do is measure 5V DC logic supply with a dmm/voltmeter

MPU IJ17 Pins 4,5,6 = +5.03 VDC @8.1 mV AC ripple

#3 5 years ago

If you did an overhaul you forgot to rebuild the powersupply board

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from melappels:

If you did an overhaul you forgot to rebuild the powersupply board

That's really just more of a wild guess. As long as the power supply is tested and all specs are met, rebuilding is not necessary.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diner-resets-during-attract-mode and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.