11 days ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 days ago by schradermt
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 11 days ago

Guys need a little help! I’m stumped on the left flipper no power. Got voltage for both flippers coming out of J12 on aux board. From there I have voltage on connector j5 for both flippers on interconnect board. Now where I lose voltage on left flipper is j10 on interconnect board. What am I missing here? By the way it’s a brand new interconnect board. Been stumped for hours!

#2 11 days ago

My be dumb question, is it the right interconnection board for the right game?
    they are differences.

#3 11 days ago

I had that problem and fixed it by changing fuse F6 on the aux power board. The manual tells us that F6 protects both flippers and I cannot completely reconstruct my thinking at the time, but have a look if that fixes it.

#4 11 days ago

I believe I got the board from Ks arcade, $179.00. Just rechecked and it says it is compatible with Diner. Just a question for branlon8, when you say change fuse do you mean check it to see if it's blown? I have power for both flippers coming from aux board.

#5 11 days ago

Just figured it out guys. Just called K’s arcade there was a recall on that board. Got to send it back. That is my problem! Thanks for the responses!

#6 11 days ago

Yeah, I meant check if the fuse is blown. But you’re right, if power is coming off the output connector of the aux board it can’t be the fuse. Hope the replacement board works.

#7 10 days ago

Me to, just had to send a rotten dog power supply back to them to have it checked out. Not having a good track record here.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
    $ 24.95
    Cabinet - Armor And Blades
    Hookedonpinball.com
    $ 21.00
    Eproms
    Matt's Basement Arcade
    $ 24.95
    $ 28.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 11.95
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 5,599.00
    Pinball Machine
    Classic Game Rooms
    $ 10.95
    $ 16.00
    Electronics
    Yorktown Parts and Equip
    £ 79.00
    Playfield - Other
    PinballToys
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 24.50
    $ 8,000.00
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    ULEKstore
    $ 48.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ModFather Pinball Mods
    $ 6.00
    $ 89.99
    $ 29.95
    Apparel - Unisex
    Pinball Wheezer
    Lighting - Backbox
    Rock Custom Pinball
    $ 66.95
    Cabinet - Shooter Rods
    Super Skill Shot Shop
    $ 69.99
    Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
    Lighted Pinball Mods
    $ 45.00
    Cabinet - Other
    ...redshiftLED

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside