• No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

diner_done_3.jpg
#1 12 years ago

Saw this on CL: richmond.craigslist.org link

Not a "must have" title for me and I don't have any more room or I'd be all over this. Passing it along so maybe some other pinsider can get a good deal.

#2 12 years ago

Wow! that is a great price for a Diner. Why do these pop up just after you have already purchased one? Murphy is up to the same old tricks

#3 12 years ago

No kidding! Just blew the rest of this years money, too. However, Pete when you are done with Whirlwind, give me callA

#4 12 years ago
Quoted from The_Gorilla:

No kidding! Just blew the rest of this years money, too. However, Pete when you are done with Whirlwind, give me callA

Ya, I have been loving my whirlwind! It's a great classic , but I guess I could be persuaded to let it go for Spiderman I would throw in some money of course. Seriously though that is a machine I just can't seem to get my hands on.

#5 12 years ago

Hey guys. I picked up this Diner. Really nice machine. The playfield is a 9 out of 10. Cabinet has no fade at all. One broken plastic is all i have found so far. Plays great. Just very very dirty. Never had one but could not pass it up based on the price. The guy i got this from told me i only bet the second place person by 2 minutes. The guy that was in second was going to come from Indiana... Now thats a trip for a pin. I will post pics once she's cleaned up.

#6 12 years ago

That's awesome, Skyemont. Congrats!

#7 12 years ago

nice job. I love Diner. It's one of my favorites. I played it tonight. I served 8 customers and got a 5 mil dine time. I find it to be a very underrated game. It looks great with LED's

diner_done_3.jpgdiner_done_3.jpg

#8 12 years ago
Quoted from Skyemont:

Hey guys. I picked up this Diner.

Awesome, congrats!

#9 12 years ago

Congrats Skyemont! I really enjoy mine. "Hey! Get lead out!" too funny.

#10 12 years ago
Quoted from wesperron:

It looks great with LED's

wesperron, what are the leds that you used in that game? It looks very nice.

#11 12 years ago

Mark Ritchie machines seem to have the most addiction aspect for me. I had no idea he did Kingpin! I guess that means I have to seek it out sometime in my life.

At the same time I find Sorcerer to be very frustrating.. I think it's just that he insults me when I lose balls.

Also to stay on topic, Diner I think is fantastic, I would love to have it next to a taxi for the Boris connection.

#12 12 years ago
Quoted from Blakesell:

I would love to have it next to a taxi for the Boris connection.

Diner + Taxi = Perfect together

#13 12 years ago
Quoted from kwiKimart:

Diner + Taxi = Perfect together

It seems that Pinbot would fit well into the mix also

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from gweempose:

That's awesome, Skyemont. Congrats! []

Same here bro ,, I missed yr call Earlier .. Was Flat on my back..

#15 12 years ago

Hey guys. Thanks! She needs a cleaning like never before. Man, she is dirty. Got a Corvette Pinball last week so working on that one first. Got a few issues but not bad. But, after the Corvette its Diner time. I have played it a couple of times and its pretty fun. I can see why some collectors have this one in their lineup. Not to bad. Black Rose i will catch up w/ you sometime. Did you get a Funhouse?

#16 12 years ago

Wesperron, yours looks very nice w/ the LED's.. I may have to do that as well w/ mine..

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 22.50
$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diner-for-950-richmond-va and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.