(Topic ID: 211233)

Diner decals - "Diner" and "customers" needed.

By BulkOfTheSeries

1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 10 posts
  • 6 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by KornFreak28
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 1 year ago

Hey Pinside. I'm looking for decals to replace the two sets of roasted insert art on my recently acquired Diner.

The art was 70% gone on both and I've already removed the remaining art from the inserts.

I'm looking for decals to replace them. Where should I go?

I've found the Customers on Marco. How are they? Are they worth ordering? Is there another source for these two sets that is of decent quality?

#2 1 year ago

To be completely honest the insert decals for dinner that are available are crap. Colors don't match and they don't fit properly. Some of the inserts aren't bad, but don't waste your time and money on the customers.

#3 1 year ago
Quoted from ArcadiusMaximus:

To be completely honest the insert decals for dinner that are available are crap. Colors don't match and they don't fit properly. Some of the inserts aren't bad, but don't waste your time and money on the customers.

well that sucks to hear. I have nothing there right now lol

#5 1 year ago

well, I'm pretty hesitant based on the reviews I've seen on here. The unfortunate thing is that I have empty inserts in the Diner and Customer rows

#6 1 year ago

Is Diner playfield even restorable? Seems like there's several little detailed areas like the customers for someone to touch up or recreate?

#7 1 year ago

Diner needs a hardtop!

#8 1 year ago

still on the hunt here.

REALLY don't want to use Classicarcades on ebay. I'll live with blank inserts instead of that.

I've found decal sets at Ministry of Pinball and little shop of games.

Anyone have experience with their quality, color match, etc?

#9 1 year ago

Hay,guy,I just saw your post,and I have some extra Diner decals you can have if you send me your address???

#10 1 year ago
Quoted from BulkOfTheSeries:

still on the hunt here.
REALLY don't want to use Classicarcades on ebay. I'll live with blank inserts instead of that.
I've found decal sets at Ministry of Pinball and little shop of games.
Anyone have experience with their quality, color match, etc?

Ministry is top notch in my book

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
2,800 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Evansville, IN
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods
$ 18.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
2,800 (OBO)
Sale Pending!
Shepherdstown, WV
$ 10.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
$ 20.00
Electronics
Yorktown Parts and Equip
$ 27.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 279.95
$ 229.00
Lighting - Led
PinballBulbs

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside