Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 1 Pinsider participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Craig
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I posted the following on Page 4 of the fundraiser thread for Lloyd. Please respond there (not here) if you have any bids. If I get some interest, I'll post a deadline. Thanks.

http://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/honoring-ltg-w-the-ss-billiards-2014-refresh/page/4

...I have a Diner repo cup that was never installed and so is in perfect condition. I paid something like $70 for it. (Actually, if it is the one I got from Australia, I paid over $100 for it.) Would anyone like to buy it and have the money go to help Lloyd? I'd take any bids starting at $50. Let's see if anyone is interested. If so, I will put a short deadline on the bidding so this doesn't go on too long.

EDIT: Yes, this is the one from Mr. Pinball in Australia. I purchased it last May or June.

#2 9 years ago

Got the first bid for $50.

Let's let this run through the weekend. I'll drop the gavel at 10:00 p.m. EST on Sunday.

#4 9 years ago

Bid is currently at $65.

#5 9 years ago

The auction will be over at 10:00 p.m. EST, which is about an hour and a half from now. Please post any final bids on the other thread (not here, in other words).

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diner-cup-auction-for-lloyds-fund and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.