(Topic ID: 50275)

Diner Owners Club...Can I Take Your Order ?

By Pinballgeek

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 2,027 posts
  • 230 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 months ago by Sonic
  • Topic is favorited by 83 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

468C8358-514E-474B-A4FA-6B6A48BF4BB2 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20230818_015224729 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230818_015217741 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230818_015252906 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230818_014723841 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230818_014721016 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230818_014827026 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230818_014807488 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230818_015311263 (resized).jpg
PXL_20230818_015303822 (resized).jpg
01_s11_ssd3.jpg
00_s11_ssd3.jpg
CA32A5DE-C882-43F7-A308-499962824623 (resized).jpeg
7169687A-9648-4094-8846-EE493B1739D9 (resized).jpeg
8767A2EA-C9E9-4E11-B57D-E6906F386A32 (resized).jpeg
A421D1B0-5878-42D8-98BD-4F680FEC5B6B (resized).jpeg
There are 2,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 41.
#851 4 years ago

I have playfield plastic protectors available, if you're interested.

#852 4 years ago

Woot! Finally got my pre-order notification to buy the CPR Diner playfield, together with the option to bundle other Diner goodies like plastics, topper, backglass etc! Been waiting forever. Feels like I just won the lottery.

#853 4 years ago
Quoted from kungfucop:

Woot! Finally got my pre-order notification to buy the CPR Diner playfield, together with the option to bundle other Diner goodies like plastics, topper, backglass etc! Been waiting forever. Feels like I just won the lottery.

I got my email too! Unfortunately, I sold my Diner 2 years ago

Chris

#854 4 years ago
Quoted from kungfucop:

When did you guys get on the list? I got my conformation list email dated Aug. 8th 2018. Still no email notification to buy yet today- and yes I have checked my spam folder!

#855 4 years ago

Waiting for my email too.

#856 4 years ago

I signed up for the pre-order playfield early. No email from CPR yet.

#857 4 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

When did you guys get on the list? I got my conformation list email dated Aug. 8th 2018. Still no email notification to buy yet today- and yes I have checked my spam folder!

Got on the list the first or second day it was announced...maybe 3 or 4 years ago, maybe longer? I don't remember exactly. It was before CPR changed their website and the way they accepted order submissions. Was told by Kevin that my name was about 55% the way down on the list. So depending when you submitted your request, I'm sure they will get to you soon.

#858 4 years ago

I just bought and paid my CPR playfield.

I'm really excited about this!

Looks amazing in the pics.

#859 4 years ago

Paid for mine today as well. The project is quite a ways off as the game earns very consistantly even after several years on location. It’ll come home sooner than later so another game can have a chance.

#860 4 years ago

No email yet. Joined the preorder list October 30, 2016.

#861 4 years ago

And I need 2 playfields. Really need at least one to be a gold....

#862 4 years ago

I got on the CPR preorder list July 2017 and I'm also waiting on an email.

#863 4 years ago

I noticed today that I have a few flashers not workings: the two right ramp flashers, and the flashers in the backbox behind the words "Dine" and "Time". There may be others.
The left ramp and top left of backbox are all working like they should.

Any suggestions?

#864 4 years ago
Quoted from shirkle:

I noticed today that I have a few flashers not workings: the two right ramp flashers, and the flashers in the backbox behind the words "Dine" and "Time". There may be others.
The left ramp and top left of backbox are all working like they should.
Any suggestions?

Switch them out in a place with bulbs that do work to see if it's the bulbs first or something else.

#865 4 years ago

I did that and the bulbs are fine.
In the operators manual it looks like both sets of flashers use the same driver transistor (Q22), so that may be the culprit.

1 week later
#866 4 years ago

Just got my Diner pre-order CPR email, but x3 somehow. I never got any achknowledgement at the time so not sure what happened. I have one PF on the way so there might be 2 extra slots in the list for people.

#867 4 years ago
Quoted from BJM-Maxx:

Just got my Diner pre-order CPR email, but x3 somehow. I never got any achknowledgement at the time so not sure what happened. I have one PF on the way so there might be 2 extra slots in the list for people.

I only sent in one email but got one email to both of my Gmail accounts. Not sure what happened, but let them know when I paid for my playfield.

#868 4 years ago

Received my cpr Playfield today. It is gorgeous.

I can’t wait to get it to kruzman for clear coat.

My Diner is going to finally look good!

C6A0797C-C3B8-4EA4-B26B-D15F6D650D66 (resized).jpegC6A0797C-C3B8-4EA4-B26B-D15F6D650D66 (resized).jpegE39B315C-D0D1-4907-8EC0-3434C79F4077 (resized).jpegE39B315C-D0D1-4907-8EC0-3434C79F4077 (resized).jpeg

#869 4 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

[quoted image][quoted image]

CPR already cleared the playfiefd.
Does it need to be redone?

Just curious as mine will be here Thursday.

#870 4 years ago

No, CPR’s clear coat is just fine. Only those owners who spare no expense in a restoration go this route.

#871 4 years ago
Quoted from pinballinreno:

CPR already cleared the playfiefd.
Does it need to be redone?
Just curious as mine will be here Thursday.

As Cleanroom said, no it doesn't need to be done. But you could also say that you don't need to put mylar in the heavy wear areas. My answer is that the best clearcoat guy in the business should work on it before I put all the time & effort into going through a swap. (And I like my restored machines to look amazing!)

#872 4 years ago

If there is anyone that got on the list for a Gold series CPR playfield that no longer wants to purchase it I am wanting to purchase one so I would be happy to take you place on the CPR order.
Cheers
Trevor

#873 4 years ago
Quoted from djblouw:

[quoted image][quoted image]

That looks absolutely beautiful! I had heard the clear on CPR playfields was a bit thin so it can't hurt to add another coat for long term protection.

#874 4 years ago

The clear on the one I just received is beautifully flat and seems more than adequate. I have a previous CPR, a Flash Gordon, where the clear is much thinner. I cannot picture wanting to add more clear to Diner.

#875 4 years ago
Quoted from BJM-Maxx:

The clear on the one I just received is beautifully flat and seems more than adequate. I have a previous CPR, a Flash Gordon, where the clear is much thinner. I cannot picture wanting to add more clear to Diner.

This is good news!

If the clear is on par with the recent offerings on the new games using Mirco playfields, I dont think I will have to clearcoat over it.

Too thick of a coating has its own problems.

#876 4 years ago

I am not planning on doing my swap for several months. Mine was delivered today. I'll take pictures, then put it under a bed, and see if I can remember to take another look in another 6-ish months.

#877 4 years ago

Getting concerned as I have been on the Pre-Order since August 2018 and still have not got e-mail to pay for my playfield.

#878 4 years ago

I have a brand new Pinscore sys.11c power board for Diner!!I bought a Rottendog and forgot I ordered this one as well!! $75.00,I'll cover shipping

#879 4 years ago
Quoted from Andypc:

Getting concerned as I have been on the Pre-Order since August 2018 and still have not got e-mail to pay for my playfield.

Here is hoping your number comes up. I was on the list 3/20/17 and they hit me up 5/14 for payment.

Good Luck

#880 4 years ago

Paid for mine on 16th, arrived here in Australia on 21st! Pictures of both sides sitting on the window sill.

20190526_114606 (resized).jpg20190526_114606 (resized).jpg20190526_114633 (resized).jpg20190526_114633 (resized).jpg20190526_115103 (resized).jpg20190526_115103 (resized).jpg
#881 4 years ago

They said on Facebook that it might take a few weeks to get all of the emails sent out.

#882 4 years ago
Quoted from Andypc:

They are sold out I was told
Many people will not get theirs incl me

#883 4 years ago
Quoted from Andypc:

Was the preorder list still open then? Or was it the standby list you joined. Thats all i could sign up for when i did it. Standbys only get pf’s if they have any left after the preorders of have gotten theres (or backed out).

#884 4 years ago
Quoted from rvdv:

They are sold out I was told
Many people will not get theirs incl me

If they are sold out, I may have 2 games coming to market as well as a CPR glass and plastics.....

#885 4 years ago
Quoted from Wmsfan-GAP:

If they are sold out, I may have 2 games coming to market as well as a CPR glass and plastics.....

Contact kevin or Mike directly, they might be able to help.

#886 4 years ago

Contact kevin or Mike directly, they might be able to help.

I already did , their gonna be short on their preorder list

Stand by list will not get anything

#887 4 years ago

Son of a bitch.
I was on preorder list well over a year ago.
Got no email..
Got to be a better way..

#888 4 years ago

Wow, that’s a bummer. Hopefully they will be able to do these on demand sooner than later.

#889 4 years ago

I notice that the pictures posted are all of Silver playfields did people not opt for the Gold or were they not available?

#890 4 years ago

I preorderd my playfield on 4/17/2018 still waiting on email. Anyone around that date get an email?

#891 4 years ago

I preordered on 3/13/18, and I have not received any email yet.

#892 4 years ago
Quoted from Andypc:

I notice that the pictures posted are all of Silver playfields did people not opt for the Gold or were they not available?

I got a silver because Kruzman will be re-clearcoating it. Gold was available when I purchased, but I got on the pre-order list days after it was announced.

#893 4 years ago

I bought a gold.
Still haven't taken it out of the box lol.

I'm trying to get my doctor who playing right now.

Then farfalla, then back to my diner.

#894 4 years ago

I bought a gold.

I took it out to inspect it and then put it back in. Going to let it hang out for a while before starting the project.

#895 4 years ago

I bought a gold.

I recommend you open the box and check. I got in on the pre-order list at the beginning, received an email payment request several weeks ago and paid for a Gold playfield. Received my order in record time to Australia. Box was stamped as containing a Gold playfield. Unboxed to find a Silver playfield inside.

#896 4 years ago
Quoted from Pinballer73:

I recommend you open the box and check. I got in on the pre-order list at the beginning, received an email payment request several weeks ago and paid for a Gold playfield. Received my order in record time to Australia. Box was stamped as containing a Gold playfield. Unboxed to find a Silver playfield inside.

So what I they going to do, are they sending you a gold?

#897 4 years ago
Quoted from MANTO1975:

So what I they going to do, are they sending you a gold?

No, I received a refund for the difference in price.

#898 4 years ago

At the NW Pinball Show last week I was told the Diner Coffee Cup Injection mold has been found and should be reproduced soon.

#899 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

At the NW Pinball Show last week I was told the Diner Coffee Cup Injection mold has been found and should be reproduced soon.

Yes

But the mold has to be fixed/reworked a bit.

Rick says down the road a ways.
So, coming up yes.

Soon? Is a bit optimistic unless soon is many months away.

But it's definitely going to happen.

#900 4 years ago
Quoted from Freeplay40:

Say whaaaat?! That's great news. I don't need one, but others do and it will be great to have replacements available.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 10.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,027 posts in this topic. You are on page 18 of 41.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/diner-clubowners-and-previous-owners-welcome/page/18?hl=manto1975 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.