Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 134 posts
  • 88 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by 0geist0
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

dixie-flag.gif
    beer-mugs.jpg
    Selma.jpeg
    There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 12 years ago

Funds finally hit my account and donation has been made. Thanks Robin for running the best pinball site on the web AND one of the best laid out, designed, and pleasing to the eye websites around!

#52 12 years ago

Just set up a recurring monthly donation! I have 2 kids so all I could really do was $5 but hey every little bit counts right???

#53 12 years ago
    Quoted from jarjarisgod:

Thanks Robin for running the best pinball site on the web AND one of the best laid out, designed, and pleasing to the eye websites around!

Humbled, thanks man!

Quoted from DarthPinhead:

Just set up a recurring monthly donation! I have 2 kids so all I could really do was $5 but hey every little bit counts right???

Every little bit? A monthly donation of $5 is amazing, thanks very much for your support!

#54 12 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

thanks very much for your support!

No thank you without pinside and the great people I have met so far this hobby would have been alot more frustrating! Keep up the good work Robin!

#55 12 years ago

Sent a small amount last night.

3 weeks later
    #56 12 years ago
    Quoted from jayhawkai:

Sent a small amount last night.

Me too. Waiting for my heart!

#57 12 years ago

Turn on your heart light. Let it shine whereever you go...

1 month later
    #58 12 years ago

To all the Pinsiders who make this site worth donating to...

beer-mugs.jpgbeer-mugs.jpg

#59 12 years ago

Figured that I would bump this up, I do not think Robin will do it and with all the recent negativity flying around I felt it was time to see who will put up and who needs to shut up! I finally made it to donate without distraction and will have a heart soon!

I challenge any of the members without a heart to do the same so you will feel better about badgering Robin and the mods. I suspect many will remain silent, we will see.

#60 12 years ago

Agreed, i am a twice donator, but just updated that to US $5 per month, month to month.

2 weeks later
    #61 12 years ago

I've only been a member for a few days, but I already appreciate the value of the Pinside community. You folks have a great thing going here. I made my support donation today.

#62 12 years ago

I've donated and happy to do so for such a great forum (it's the PEOPLE!)
    BUT.... I would also like to maybe pay to advertise here on Pinside. I understand some may be averted to that so I defer to the leadership. Just throwing it out there though

1 week later
    #63 12 years ago

I also donated today, you run an awesome site Robin, and it deserves to grow and prosper

Also I am donating because of Pinmike's generosity, he did a super nice thing for me, and I've also seen him do it for others. It's the least I could do in return.

#64 12 years ago

You got my support / donation. Great site!! Keep up the great work!

#65 12 years ago

I'll be buying some merch from you guys sooner than later, thats how I can donate.

#66 12 years ago
    Quoted from Cliffy:

I understand some may be averted to that so I defer to the leadership. Just throwing it out there though ...

I assume you mean "averse", Cliffy.

I personally would have no problems with advertisements on Pinside. On the contrary, if it will help support the site, I'm all for it. I do, however, think that they should be limited to relevant businesses such as your own. I don't want to be confronted by all sorts of random crap while I'm trying to enjoy the site.

#67 12 years ago

+1

1 month later
    #68 12 years ago

Small Christmas donation made tonite,If you can-Some of the new members throw Robin a
    10 spot for such a great website and Pinball resource!!! + You get a Heart next to your avatar,Good stuff.
    Thanks,Robin and Merry Christmas

#69 12 years ago

Excellent! Thanks Kirk, I really appreciate it!

2 weeks later
    #70 12 years ago

I just joined last night and within minutes, I received some helpful advice from a fellow pinsider. I sent a small $5.00 donation immediately. This sight and it's members are amazing and needs to be kept alive.
    Thanks
    TDK77

#71 12 years ago

It's Been 174 day's since I Started this Thread and Made my 1st Donation.. Time for me To Donate again ..

A Well Worthy Pinball Forum to Help Keep Alive !!!

1 week later
    #72 12 years ago

Donated what i could today. Thank you robin for the site.

#73 12 years ago

I donated tonight. $5 / month. I am also going to be donating a couple of pin-hoodies. Pics coming this week. All proceeds from these handful of hoodies will go to Robin. Thanks for a great site.

#74 12 years ago

Can I get my HEART soon Robin? I know you're busy.

#75 12 years ago

Oops, I'm sorry - forgot your heart!
    Thanks for donating!

2 weeks later
    #76 12 years ago

I finally got around to signing up, this is my first post and I made a donation.

Eric

3 weeks later
    #77 12 years ago

Made a small donation shortly after creating an account. a wealth of info in the tech section here..
    Not to mention, sends a good signal that you want to POSITIVELY contribute to a community..

even if I'm an old EM guy and think talking pinballs (just like that doggone Rawk music!) are straight from hell...

1 month later
    #78 12 years ago

Made my first donation today, now I don't feel like an intruding freeloader.

Feels good to give to something that is as worthwhile as this site is to the pinball community.

The best pinball website on the planet, PINSIDE.COM

#79 12 years ago

Robin-

Just dropped another donation today. I have to say, you do a fine job sir!

PS. Thanks for the pinside shirts I ordered. I love being out in public and having others say "I'm a member too. Great conversation starter.

Jer

#80 12 years ago

Donated (:. Thanks for all you do, Robin!

#81 12 years ago

Hey, happy to donate a few GBP to this great site

#82 12 years ago

Donate to Pinside? That's a no-brainer, donation sent! This is a great site with great people! Thanks to Robin and all the helpful people here!

#83 12 years ago

I have been reading the forums here for about 2 months, so I figured it was about time for my cheap ass to chip in too. Thanks for the site Robin!

1 week later
    #84 12 years ago

'bout time I threw down some change! Love this place!

#85 12 years ago

Love this site. Just started to get kind of active here even though I've been a member for a few years (I went close to two years without logging on...came back and found this site had grown in leaps and bounds and is currently a truely awesome site). I am very pleased to say I just made my first donation.

Great site! Everyone's hard work here is appreciated.

#86 12 years ago

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!

#87 12 years ago

Another small donation - thanks Robin

#88 12 years ago

Sent one too today. Thanks for the site!

#89 12 years ago

Sent my donation today. Love this site! RGP who?

Jim

#90 12 years ago

Hey how do i donate without paypal guys? can i use a credit card or does it just direct you to paypal?thanks LOVE THIS PLACE

#91 12 years ago
    Quoted from dangermouse007:

Hey how do i donate without paypal guys?

You can use your credit card - it just routes through paypal. I made a donation earlier this month and it is the only time I have ever used paypal (so I never had a paypal account).

#92 12 years ago
    Quoted from Pin-Practice:

You can use your credit card - it just routes through paypal. I made a donation earlier this month and it is the only time I have ever used paypal (so I never had a paypal account).

Thankyou...that was easy,worked a treat

Nothing to retire on $5 but a little here and there all helps out i hope

#93 12 years ago

Donation sent. Thanks Robin. I just heard about this site recently and switched over to it. Nice job and thanks for all the work.

1 week later
    #94 11 years ago

almost time to donate again for me...lets keep up the support everyone!

#95 11 years ago

I have an automatic monthly payment set up through my PayPal account but if others look at my heart it does not reflect this information. There has got to be a way to update this.

#96 11 years ago
    Quoted from FlipperMagician:

I have an automatic monthly payment set up through my PayPal account but if others look at my heart it does not reflect this information. There has got to be a way to update this.

I'll take care of this!

#97 11 years ago

Support has been given. Thank You Robin for running this great site for all of us!

#98 11 years ago
    Quoted from robin:

I'll take care of this!

Awesome, that's why I love this place! That was so fast I might up that monthly donation a bit. Thanks Robin!

#99 11 years ago
    Quoted from FlipperMagician:

Same deal... no big deal, but yes...

#100 11 years ago
    Quoted from callmesteam:

Same deal... no big deal, but yes...

Did you use another e-mail address for your donation? I can't seem to find it? If you can PM me that, I will flip a switch here and it should display.

There are 134 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dinations-to-pinside/page/2 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.