• Latest reply 3 months ago by SilverUnicorn
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png

#1 3 months ago

I just managed to score these two machines, but transporting them requires a drive out with my truck. I've looked on pinside and ipdb, but I don't know the physical dimensions of the machines - so I can't tell if I can carry both them in my pickup truck (obviously disassembled and padded), but I'm not sure the two play cabinets can sit side by side between my wheel wells.

Does someone have the dimensions of these two machines? I know Hyperball is somewhat non-standard, so I'm not going with the defaults.

Thanks!

#2 3 months ago

https://pinside.com/pinball/machine/hyperball/gallery

It's on the flyers....I imagine same for Rapid Fire

pasted_image (resized).png
#3 3 months ago
Quoted from shevett:

I just managed to score these two machines, but transporting them requires a drive out with my truck. I've looked on pinside and ipdb, but I don't know the physical dimensions of the machines - so I can't tell if I can carry both them in my pickup truck (obviously disassembled and padded), but I'm not sure the two play cabinets can sit side by side between my wheel wells.
Does someone have the dimensions of these two machines? I know Hyperball is somewhat non-standard, so I'm not going with the defaults.
Thanks!

They are both about the size of a standard pin. Hyperball comes apart like any system 7 machine did. The head removes easily.

Rapid Fir was in the deluxe cabinet that they also used for Mr & Mrs Pac Man, 8 Ball Deluxe Limited Edition, and Centaur II. I'm not sure how those come apart as I have never had one, but size wise they aren't off from a normal pin. If you have moved 2 standard body games side by side between the wheel wells, these should fit as well.

Chris

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside