Topic Stats

• 18 posts
  • 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by beadwindow
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

2017121895183600 (resized).jpg

#1 2 years ago

Starting a new game, the only way the targets reset is if all targets on one side or the other are down. They do reset during a game after a WOW. Any ideas what to look for? Thanks. On start up, what is the sequence of functions?

#2 2 years ago

Do you have a schematic you can post?

#3 2 years ago

There is probably a "10 pos. completed sw." (or similar) that should be NO and needs adjustment.

#4 2 years ago

Hi currieddog, Thanks for responding. I have resumed to try to fix the game, again, after frustrating time away. I have posted this about a year ago, with no results. I also posted pics. of my schematic. Could you look at those. I'm not that computer literate. Thanks for your help.

#5 2 years ago

Can you find the link to that post? Also, check out the switches on your target banks. There should be one that stands out, and that's the one to look at.

#6 2 years ago

Yes, under Dimension reset, Thanks

#7 2 years ago

Check the TILT relay carefully.

If that's not it, it's in the reset bank.

#8 2 years ago

For those with more willpower than I have, bee-barf schematic is in this thread
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dimension-reset#post-2971372

#9 2 years ago

After hours of trying this and that,drop targets still don't reset on game start up. Somehow I have a new headache. On start up game goes up to 5 balls, then to 0 then back up to 5 to start up a game. What the heck did I do now?

#10 2 years ago

You'll have to take your schematic to a Staples and have it scanned so you can post it. The early ones that you put up aren't legible enough.

#11 2 years ago

I will, but it could be a few days. Thanks currieddog

#12 2 years ago

The tilt relay switches may be the trouble. I think i had the same issue with mine recently. I found a switch was open they're not allowing a full reset at startup. It's actually a fairly simple sequence. Start from the bottom of the schematic and look where the current should flow to the reset trip coils.

1 week later
#13 2 years ago

Here is the better picture of my schematic. The pencil marks are not mine. The drop targets still don't reset at game start up. What is the path of the current on the schematic? Up right side or left side up? Thanks

2017121895183600 (resized).jpg

#14 2 years ago

Much better, but can you post the whole thing? Can't tell what the relay letters go to and there are some other parts to check. Also, do you have a score motor chart that shows what each switch does?

#15 2 years ago

The schematics are copyrighted thru PBR and that has been discussed elsewhere in Pinside.

#16 2 years ago

Schematics can be posted here since they are for non-profit, educational use. Honest, I'm a librarian and it's a obviously a big thing in libraries.

#17 2 years ago

You should check those trip bank switches shown on the two paths going to the reset. LB and AB? I actually moved my trip bank 90 degrees on the bottom board so I could see and adjust the switches much easier. I'm not at home, or would take a picture for you.

1 week later
#18 2 years ago
Quoted from stashyboy:

You should check those trip bank switches shown on the two paths going to the reset. LB and AB? I actually moved my trip bank 90 degrees on the bottom board so I could see and adjust the switches much easier. I'm not at home, or would take a picture for you.

damn, that's a great idea and i may do that on my Dimension.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 25.00
Apparel - Unisex
Project Pinball Charity
Apparel - Unisex
ArcadeMade
$ 69.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 40.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Arcade Arts
$ 41.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple
$ 11.95
$ 6.95
$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 4.49
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
$ 159.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 10.00
$ 44.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinBoss Mods
$ 48.00
Cabinet - Other
ModFather Pinball Mods
$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 89.99
$ 29.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
$ 99.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 76.95
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside