(Topic ID: 145911)

Dilemma Regarding Spider Man

By karl

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider karl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 8 years ago

I love my Spider man, but it badly needs a good shop-job.

Just got an offer on it for ca 4000 US$ from the guy I was going to give almost 800$ to for fixing it up for me.

Are we 100% certain that a new Spider man, vault or re-theme is coming from Stern very soon?

I can't play my Spider man for a couple of months now, anyway. So the waiting is not so bad.

I mean, less than 1000 US$ for a brand new Spider man from Stern should be a done deal, right?

Used Spider-man games are hard to come by in Norway, so I am screwed if Stern decides to not release a new version. And if I wait to long, the guy who is buying might not buy it, when he sees a new one is coming right around the corner

What to do?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider karl.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dilemma-regarding-spider-man?tu=karl and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.