Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 67 posts
  • 17 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 years ago by Quench
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Oscilloscope_100MHzA.jpg
    Oscilloscope_30MHzB.jpg
    IMG011.jpg
    IMG01.jpg
    02 (resized).jpg
    01 (resized).jpg
    BrianWIeczorek-DSO328-8 (resized).jpg
    BrianWieczorek-DSO328-9 (resized).jpg
    BrianWieczorek-DSO328-7 (resized).jpg
    BrianWieczorek-DSO328-4 (resized).jpg
    BrianWIeczorek-DSO328-6 (resized).jpg
    BrianWieczorek-DSO328-5 (resized).jpg
    BrianWieczorek-DSO328-1 (resized).jpg
    BrianWieczorek-DSO328-3 (resized).jpg
    BrianWieczorek-DSO328-2 (resized).jpg
    eb65c65dbbdb79f4c3518e8c8daca6f0066f6929 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CactusJack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 6 years ago

Is this what your scope looks like?

IMG_20180120_092353723 (resized).jpgIMG_20180120_092353723 (resized).jpg

#9 6 years ago
    Quoted from PghPinballRescue:

Unfortunately I cant see the resistor color bands well enough in that pic, and unfortunately that is the best pic I can find of this assembly.
    I've requested a refund, a replacement kit that contains instructions, or a set of instructions from the seller.
    No word yet, but I have my finger on the "file a claim" button on Ebay if I don't hear anything soon.
    The seller did respond with a "look on the internet for instructions".
    Well, I'd do that if such a thing existing on the internet. Impossible to find.

I searched too. About the only place the 328 appears is on eBay. And no links to any websites.

#21 6 years ago

But did you buy it from the US?

When I checked to see how much it would cost to ship a bunch of bootleg parts back to China, it was $19.00 via USPS. For $22 in product refund. So I just left negative feedback. I was hoping for prepaid return, but that didn't happen.

#24 6 years ago

It funny, I checked a number of eBay Auctions and everyone I opened has 5 units for sale and zero sold. So, not sure how many people are effected yet.

There is a youTube video supposedly for the DSO328 but is is listed as a DS0238. But the board looks like the 138 (slide switch version).

It seems odd there is no single website world wide that has some form of documentation for it. Certainly, someone wants to fly under the radar.

Here is the manual for the SainSmart slide switch 238 version.

http://repository.sainsmart.com/index.php?share/file&user=sainsmart_wiki&sid=nMuOQWKx

5 months later
    #62 5 years ago
    Quoted from G-P-E:

ya know -- for fifty bucks, it's tempting to just get one for the heck of it.
    Pretty low bandwidth but at least it can pick out fundamentals of a pinball machine's typical clock & control signals.
    Currently I just use my antique Tektronix 1631D for about everything when testing this old slow stuff. Logic analyzer with built in O'scope (50MHz). Huge, heavy boat anchor but still works well. Just to have a small scope that weighs less than a trillion pounds might be worth it.

It's sad when the wall wart to power one of these low cost digital scopes is almost bigger and heavier than the scope itself.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider CactusJack.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/digital-oscilloscope-assembly-instructions?tu=CactusJack and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.