Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 65 posts
  • 19 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 months ago by amkoepfer
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

296FC0E8-C050-4299-9216-8511E59269D9 (resized).jpeg
    4500ADB6-ECC4-4D74-97CE-69C9F6452491 (resized).jpeg
    image (resized).jpg
    915A971E-0CD4-4859-9040-006BEA2CB05C (resized).jpeg

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 9 months ago

Usually when I spend two or more days in a row away from Pinside, I consider that a win.

#52 9 months ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

Don't know about that buddy. I have upped my game with all the quarantine playing.

I can almost guarantee i have played more quarantine pinball than you,just guessing of course but I haven't worked since March so who's the loser now? Anytime you want to play for slips of paper let me know its almost too easy taking amkoepfer 's paper all the time.his 8 year old is more of a challenge and the reason I wait until 9pm bedtime to show up.

#53 9 months ago

yeah you may have played more then. Although, I hear you can only beat amkoepfer by 1,000 points. I usually beat him by 10,000.

#54 9 months ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

yeah you may have played more then. Although, I hear you can only beat amkoepfer by 1,000 points. I usually beat him by 10,000.

I had an off night and I still beat him its pretty pathetic he brags that he almost beat me

#55 9 months ago

he wasn't bragging. he just couldn't believe you beat him.

#56 9 months ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

he wasn't bragging. he just couldn't believe you beat him.

Again, I've been saving my winning from him since he moved and I'm close to an EM.

#57 9 months ago
    Quoted from Puffdanny:

Again, I've been saving my winning from him since he moved and I'm close to an EM.

You sir, are a dick! Next time ill just stay sober and beat you. Or ill just drink n have fun

#58 9 months ago
    Quoted from amkoepfer:

You sir, are a dick! Next time ill just stay sober and beat you. Or ill just drink n have fun

I am kind of a dick

#59 9 months ago

Isn’t your middle name Richard?

#60 9 months ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

Isn’t your middle name Richard?

Puff is my middle name

#61 8 months ago

Rumor has it———puff is losing pretty bad tonight

#62 8 months ago

Only due to poker. Not high score

#63 8 months ago

Losing is losing

#64 8 months ago
    Quoted from Bax1:

Losing is losing

Just because Andy is up doesn't mean I'm losing,there's more than 2 people with money on the table but even if i was losing it beats playing with yourself.

#65 8 months ago

Its better to compete

There are 65 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside