(Topic ID: 85683)

Did you wife/girlfriend ever say you can't sell one of your pins.

By Jimmyd044

5 years ago

Topic Stats

• 119 posts
  • 108 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 months ago by Ricochet
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

One image has been uploaded to this topic. (View topic image gallery).

AJBRJSSME.png

There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 4 years ago

Yes, W?D isn't allowed to leave the house.

#104 4 years ago

CAN'T SELL? My wife wants me to sell everything! She'd sell me too if she could...

#105 4 years ago

WOZ!!!!!!!!

#107 4 years ago

Tron. My wife would not care which game I sold, except for Tron.

#108 4 years ago

I've been in this hobby 5 years now and have never sold a game. My wife has an emotional attachment to all of them. At one time I wanted to sell my Space Invaders but she talked me out of it. Until I run out of room I doubt I'll sell anything. Still have room for about 16 more pins in the house. 20 if I get creative.

-Steve

#109 4 years ago

Monster Bash and Addams here.

#110 4 years ago

My wife is a long ways from an experienced player, but she looooves RFM. Even goes as far as saying its hers and I cant sell it. LOL.....that's fine with me. She's liked all the game I've had and she's more on the tolerating side rather than the enthusiastic side. But I finally found one she really likes.

#111 4 years ago

With a body like this, I'd do or not do whatever she wanted.....

AJBRJSSME.png
#112 4 years ago

I had a Pinbot a few years ago. It was my girlfriends favourite.
I sold it. I bought another one a few months ago.

I got it just for her.

So its staying. And I've been told I can't sell it.
But because I got it for her, it allowed me to get my NIB stern pins in the house.

And I am picking up another pin next week.

#113 4 years ago

My wife has repeatedly said that she would like to "Take a hammer and smash them" even after I tell her how much she could get for them she still has the same response.

#114 4 years ago

If they control you,
they control your nut sack...

#115 4 years ago

She wont let me sell bad cats... But I am working on it.

#116 4 years ago

She says I can sell them all.

3 weeks later
3 years later
#118 6 months ago

Resurrecting this thread because my daughter and I are ready for a new pin, but my son and wife want to keep SW (Stern) because of theme. Great game, but I have beaten the Emperor a few times and really don't get excited to play it. As others have said, I play my games 95% of the time with occasional games with my kids and once in a blue moon by my wife.

#119 6 months ago

Nope... just doesn't understand why they come and go so easily... because I get so excited to get one ... then trade it for something else.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 12.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct
There are 119 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside