• 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Seen a UFO”

• Yes - I've seen a UFO and am prepared to share the details 28 votes
    25%
  • Yes - I've seen a UFO, but am having trouble remembering the details 14 votes
    13%
  • Yes - Well someone I know saw one and I support and believe them 10 votes
    9%
  • No - UFO's are usually a misinterpretation of fact 43 votes
    38%
  • No - Sounds like a bunch of BS, no wa they exist 17 votes
    15%

(112 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

384D031F-21C5-442F-A5E0-FE47AABC5DDD (resized).jpeg
IMG_20180116_141050462 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180116_141040309_HDR (resized).jpg
5E202B3D-AE73-49DF-B94D-14576560C703 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
5652ec2a701b482899f8cee4c7c1115a (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
D2880F27-F90A-4B2D-A279-4FD09893BFB9 (resized).jpeg
Trent1_Full_400dpi (resized).jpg
sexy-germoney (resized).jpg
laff 2 (resized).jpg
thing carpenter saucer cut 1 (resized).jpg
SZacyAH (resized).jpg
ostrich-quadrocopter (resized).jpg
BBDD7CF1-6084-4E75-9807-FC79B17AE9C4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#128 6 years ago
Quoted from SUPERBEE:

All i have to say is that if our physics is correct and nothing in the universe can travel faster than the speed of light, then even if there is life on other planets , we will never ever ever meet. Space is just too vast for it to ever happen...period.

So here is the rub... what you are saying is technically correct for today, but ignores the fact that there are definitely maths and technologies we can't even comprehend yet.

Humans today will be cavemen compared to Human intelligence in 100,000 years.

The real problem is getting us to survive that long as a species. EVERYTHING is trying to stop us.

Our main goal right now should be to spread out in the galaxy and universe.

#131 6 years ago

Yeah I agree humans will be lucky to survive the next 10,000 years, maybe even just the next 1,000.

I definitely feel like if there were aliens that could find Earth today, and have the technology to travel here or communicate with us, that we would be probably too dumb to understand them or communicate with them.

#149 6 years ago
Quoted from chad:

bringing point A to point B via worm hole

This would be such a major advancement forward for our species it would drastically alter our daily lives, no way that stays secret.

We are just now really scratching the surface of what there is to learn in the universe. The vast majority of our knowledge was only discovered in the past few thousand years, imagine what that will be like in even 100 years.

We only invented the transistor around 70 years ago, look where that got us in a relatively short span of time.... we now carry around magic boxes that give us 24/7 electronic access to the entirely of human knowledge.

Knowing that technology won't stand still, what's the next thing that will blow people's minds?

#163 6 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

Ok it could all be bullshit or a hoax but this is what I have read on the internet. Apparently about 100 men lost their lives and the US government never gave a good explanation of the sequence of events.

Are you sure about that?

https://people.howstuffworks.com/philadelphia-experiment.htm

#167 6 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

On another topic, how are the monolithic laser cut H stones at Puma punka possible? They are perhaps 20,000 years old, maybe even older. It certainly could not have been done by a man with a chisel.

I think you would be surprised what is possible with time and elbow grease. They didn't have a whole lot to do back then.

#176 6 years ago
Quoted from Don44:

So you think they were carved by cavemen and they were able to move these 100 ton stones 60 miles from where they were quarried and up a mountain? I am not saying they were definitely made by aliens but either that or humans had technology that we don't have now. The same could be said for the pyramids in Egypt. You would have to lay one stone weighing an average of 20 tons every 6 seconds for 20 years in order to build one pyramid. There had to be some sort of anti gravity technology available in ancient times.

I think that physics and mechanical advantage can be amazing, and can be something even "cavemen" figured out.

The people who built the pyramids weren't dumb cavemen either.

Check out what this guy worked out as far as using physics to his advantage.

#178 6 years ago
Quoted from facelift:

With all the proof that even modern man couldn't build a massive pyramid today, with the latest heavy machinery, and you still think people with hand tools could cut the pieces to fit perfectly, smooth, move tons of rock etc, it's ridiculous that anyone could think it could be done without a technology we don't have since we couldn't do it today. We currently don't have superhuman technology and we can't build one to the size and perfection of ancient Egypt pyramids.

Why exactly couldn't we build a pyramid today?

We put humans on the moon, and you don't think we could make perfectly dimensioned stones?

#181 6 years ago

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#190 6 years ago

If there were past civilizations on Earth with technology like anti-gravity, how screwed are we?

If they had technology like that and all that is left of them are some pyramids and corpses, we are absolutely effing screwed.

#201 6 years ago
Quoted from dirkdiggler:

If other civilizations are out there, I wonder if they sit around and complain about qc issues with their pinball machine manufacturers

Probably bitching about having last year's plumbus. They need to upgrade to plumbus X.

#204 6 years ago

#212 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

Many....not about aliens though.

For real.

Is he bringing people home that you don't see leave? Maybe he is eating them. No trash because he incinerates the remains.

#214 6 years ago

It's always the quiet ones.

#220 6 years ago

Yeah, that's a cool experience that you shared with your friend. It's the definition of a UFO.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider wolfmarsh.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/did-you-see-that-ufo?tu=wolfmarsh and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.