• 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Seen a UFO”

• Yes - I've seen a UFO and am prepared to share the details 28 votes
    25%
  • Yes - I've seen a UFO, but am having trouble remembering the details 14 votes
    13%
  • Yes - Well someone I know saw one and I support and believe them 10 votes
    9%
  • No - UFO's are usually a misinterpretation of fact 43 votes
    38%
  • No - Sounds like a bunch of BS, no wa they exist 17 votes
    15%

(112 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

384D031F-21C5-442F-A5E0-FE47AABC5DDD (resized).jpeg
IMG_20180116_141050462 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180116_141040309_HDR (resized).jpg
5E202B3D-AE73-49DF-B94D-14576560C703 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
5652ec2a701b482899f8cee4c7c1115a (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
D2880F27-F90A-4B2D-A279-4FD09893BFB9 (resized).jpeg
Trent1_Full_400dpi (resized).jpg
sexy-germoney (resized).jpg
laff 2 (resized).jpg
thing carpenter saucer cut 1 (resized).jpg
SZacyAH (resized).jpg
ostrich-quadrocopter (resized).jpg
BBDD7CF1-6084-4E75-9807-FC79B17AE9C4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintucky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 6 years ago
Quoted from Thrillhouse:

Ive seen em, the probe was unpleasant but they did buy me dinner first...

Wow! What do you do in that lonely outpost at McMurdo Station, Thrillhouse? You got any pins there?

Mike in Kentucky

1 week later
#56 6 years ago

OK. MY TURN!

After refusing to watch football on TV today because of all the protesting, I've more time on my hands than I expected! So, here's my story.

Back around 1955, I was about 8 years old. We lived WAY out in the country in an isolated area about 30 miles south of Louisville, Kentucky. It was either a Friday or Saturday night, because we were all staying up later than usual because no one had to go to school or work the next day. It was a hot summer night. Perhaps around 10 p.m., my Dad got up to go outside. We had no air conditioning then, and he went out to take in some cool air. He suddenly called for my Mom. Of course, us 3 kids just HAD to jump up too to go see what he needed her so quickly for. That's when I saw "My UFO's"!!!

This ‘event' is as clear in my mind today as it was back then. Here is what we ALL saw: Three (3) golden looking ‘moons' hovering in the night sky, low enough that you only had to tilt your head up a few inches to see them, and they were BIG. They glowed an orange-yellow, like a Harvest Moon, but they were no moon. They were perfect circles and the edges were perfect too. They were solid and the surface was flat. I remember asking my Dad what they were, and he said it was probably ‘something' from the Army from nearby Ft. Knox. But as we stared at them, we all knew this was not ‘projected' light (as in search lights), and it wasn't aircraft because they made no sound, and it was very evident they were flat discs.

These three ‘moon's were perfectly spaced apart, and they very, very slowly moved from left to right across the sky, with the distance between them never wavering, until they went out of sight. This took probably 15 minutes from the time we first saw them until they disappeared. I also remember my Dad taking Mom to the side and talking in hushed tones. I imagine he didn't want to alarm us kids as he probably told her they were ‘flying saucers'!!!

We all looked eagerly at the Sunday newspaper to see the headlines. The Louisville Courier-Journal had a huge staff and circulation, and I just knew they would have a story because so many had seen this phenomenon and they would have the answer as to what they were. There would be proof this was a man-made event, and explainable. Or, proof that we had indeed seen an alien spacecraft! But . . . no headline. No story. Nothing! Upon asking other relatives and friends, no one else had seen those disks that night.

And, I'VE never seen anything like that again! What my family saw that night has baffled me until this day!!!

Mike in Kentucky

#67 6 years ago
Quoted from jeffspinballpalace:

where did all the little green men go?

They went to Mexico . . . so they could slip back into the USA through the border.

2 months later
#98 6 years ago
Quoted from zr11990:

It also says that the angels , who come in many forms, who were cast out would come to earth and interact and breed with human women.

I think muh wife must be one of them thar aliens that likes ta breed. She can get pregnant if I just look at her sideways with one of muh reel sexy looks!
And she ain't no angel neither!!!

Mike in Kain'tuck

3 weeks later
#186 6 years ago
Quoted from Astropin:

why do you wish you never saw that?

Well, if he's like me . . . this has become a challenge of sorts. He could already be thinking of how he can do the same thing! And then there's the wife standing out there saying, "You are going to kill yourself when one of those things fall over on you!"

Let's see how close I am when he answers this.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pintucky.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/did-you-see-that-ufo?tu=pintucky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.