• 94 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by rotordave
  • Topic is favorited by 5 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Seen a UFO”

• Yes - I've seen a UFO and am prepared to share the details 28 votes
    25%
  • Yes - I've seen a UFO, but am having trouble remembering the details 14 votes
    13%
  • Yes - Well someone I know saw one and I support and believe them 10 votes
    9%
  • No - UFO's are usually a misinterpretation of fact 43 votes
    38%
  • No - Sounds like a bunch of BS, no wa they exist 17 votes
    15%

(112 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

384D031F-21C5-442F-A5E0-FE47AABC5DDD (resized).jpeg
IMG_20180116_141050462 (resized).jpg
IMG_20180116_141040309_HDR (resized).jpg
5E202B3D-AE73-49DF-B94D-14576560C703 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
image (resized).jpg
5652ec2a701b482899f8cee4c7c1115a (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpeg
D2880F27-F90A-4B2D-A279-4FD09893BFB9 (resized).jpeg
Trent1_Full_400dpi (resized).jpg
sexy-germoney (resized).jpg
laff 2 (resized).jpg
thing carpenter saucer cut 1 (resized).jpg
SZacyAH (resized).jpg
ostrich-quadrocopter (resized).jpg
BBDD7CF1-6084-4E75-9807-FC79B17AE9C4 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

If you've seen a UFO or can relay a second hand story, the internet wants you ... to vote and to tell us what went down.

#3 6 years ago

I'm telling you guys they exist and I will spend some time recounting my experience soon.

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from Who-Dey:

Take a self of yourself with an Alien and we will believe you! Until then......

Not sure aliens show up on film or is that ghosts?

#16 6 years ago

So far some good jokes, but nobody willing to show they are crazy? Then I'll go And Blitzburgh99 , I promise that I didn't cry once (it was more like three times).

My story occurs on March 7, 1979, my sweet 16 birthday party had begun the previous afternoon on a sailboat and it was finishing. I'd been drinking and was still tipsy when I left for home in the wee hours of the morning. Admittedly I should not of been driving, but I'm relaying what happened and not judging. I had driven 3 miles and right through a stop light as I started to nod off. A policeman turned his lights on and pulled me over. I was given a sobriety test and feel I did pretty good, but the officer noticed my license showing it was the day after my birthday. Well, he cut me some slack and told me get home safely and let me go. The next 5 miles drive was uneventful, but I kept the windows down and the cool air had a sobering effect.

I drove through the downtown and noticed it was very bright from the street lights and there were no other cars were around. I thought that's weird, even though it's 3 AM, there's not a single car or even a person in sight. And off in the distance, hovering over the horizon was a UFO. It was flying directly over and down the street, the way airlines follow the interstate below. So off I drove chasing it, while it was flying down the street, keeping 15 blocks ahead of me. Every time I stopped at a light, I was impatient knowing I was losing ground and I'd watch it get further ahead. I ran a few red lights to close to within 10 blocks. After awhile, the UFO stopped and hovered over the street corner, allowing me to gain ground and catch up for good.

As I approached the cross street, the saucer was hovering directly above the Shell gas station where I needed to turn right onto it anyways. I pulled into the gas station and put the car in park, leaving it running. Hopping out I stared up at the bright light coming from the belly of the plane and I extended my arms. You want a piece of me I asked? The ship was metal and had circular chase lights along the bottom. Other than no one else being at this busy intersection to collaborate my story, there was no sound nor air/wind coming from the ship. It was dead silent, and so was I, apart from the occasional ranting.

I begged the aliens to come and get me, inside my head I was secretly hoping they wouldn't take me up on the offer. After a minute of eyeballing each other, it begins to move. It starts flying down the cross street in the opposite direction. It reaches the end 2 miiles away in seven seconds. It hovered for thirty seconds and then flew completely out of sight in few more seconds.

Pinching myself, I wonder if I was seeing things, asking if that really happened. Realizing it would sound suspicious because I was drunk and because nobody else reported seeing anything that night. I wondered what others might think or if they would even care, so I decided to keep the story to myself (until now), but vowed to remember every detail. I know what I saw and it was a UFO.

The UFO did not take me with them, nor did I feel a sore bum the next morning from an anal probe or anything like that. There's no way in hell it was a military spaceship in 1979. Instead it was an aircraft with Tesla-like performance - 100 times faster, quieter and smoother than any conventional plane.

#52 6 years ago

This thread has me thinking about these questions:

1) Aliens and UFO's go together like socks and shoes. With thousands of UFO sighting, where are the aliens? Every ship requires a crew to pilot them, I am guessing a minimum of 3 beings are needed. Aliens wouldn't only reside in space ships, so they would need to be living somewhere. To date, very few aliens if any have been seen.

2) Sightings almost always involve a questionable witness. Either the person is a crackpot, their motives are suspect, they happen to be drunk, the sighting occurs in a remote area or at a time others are not around, they don't document encounter with a camera or video, if pics were taken they are blurry, if video proof is provided it will have been altered etc.

3) Why don't more people get abducted? Almost 100% of UFO stories involve a witness explaining bright lights or ships traveling across the sky. Nobody claims to have been taken or recalls seeing aliens or the inside of a ship. Is that because their brains are scanned and something occurs to make them forget what they saw? Doubtful. Would aliens travel this far to examine humans up close and then not abduct them or try to blow up the planet? Probably not and why don't aliens like us?

4) UFO's must use advanced technology. Reported sightings point to - no sound or exhaust coming from the ships AND unbelievable acceleration. These attributes are so beyond the technology we posses even now, that this aspect alone is probably what keeps people so interested in UFO's. When you are talking about something that could not be physically be built with known materials and factories, just how did they get made and by whom?

Well this has opened some cans of worms and offers no hope of putting the lids back on.

#53 6 years ago
Quoted from pascal-pinball:

on july 21 1955, more than 20 people have seen 5 ufo's not far from my house.
to remeber that moment, they made a small monument (in 2003).
it was the first official ufo monument.

translated your web article - hope you don't mind ------------------------

First UFO monument in Europe, located in Lotenhulle.
Published: Saturday, 19 July 2014 00:57 | Written by Super User | Print | Email | Hits: 4431
In the East Flemish Lotenhulle (Belgium) is the first UFO monument in the world. Revenge in 2004 for an UFO observation nearly fifty years ago. On 21.07.1955, the then 17-year-old Paracommando Marin Vandercruyssen (Belgian Ufooog) saw five UFOs floating above the E40 national road with 10 other witnesses.

The memorial is an initiative of the municipality of Aalter (East Flanders, Belgium) with floating power ships Dirk De Smul (CD & V). He gave permission to place the concrete monument with bauwesteen for the church of Lotenhulle where the observation took place. In collaboration with Marin Vandercruyssen and Belgian UFO Network (Bufon) www.ufo.be it was inaugurated in 2004.

"We believe Vandercruyssen, but we also exist. Why could there not be any other developed life in the giant cosmos?" Said De Smul, Dean on Monday in the newspaper The Latest News. According to the municipality, the UFO observation monument is the first in the world.

Witness Vandercruyssen says that the one hundred meter silver disks remained for a period of ten minutes.

"It was a bright day," he says. "I immediately knew that it was UFOs. As a paracommando, I would have noticed it immediately if it were special aircraft."

The observation

July 21, 1955, floating restaurants above Oudenaarde.

Marein Vandercruysen told: On 21 July my father and I drove: from Oudenaarde with the motor to the coast. It was very beautiful and clear weather, near Lotenhulle village near the city of Aalter in East Flanders we saw a group of people standing up look, we stopped to see what was to be seen and saw five large dish-shaped disks in formation above the E40 Gent - Coast float very slowly, like a zeppelin that runs from East to West. The dishes floated in formation, three-front and thieves others in the rear, as they flown very slowly and the sun seemed bright on the discs, in my estimation, each of the disks had to be at least 100m through meter there were no potholes or protrusions, and no noise! Meanwhile, there were already 2 a3 mins hidden, and a few people who stood still on the open bare way next to their car had watched the spectacle, nobody else just a word and looked as hypnosis as up to the enormous overall impressive crowd of this floating disks. From my first surprise, I saw that one could clearly see the frameworks of each disc and that the sun illuminated the silver-like discs clearly above the top without reflecting. However, I could even see the shadows of both above something above the bottom of the colors between the gray and the sun on the dishes became darker in color but still all.

#58 6 years ago
Quoted from UFO:

My story is long, I've seen them, don't care what others say.
Even when they show up and in fleets, people still won't believe.
Millions see UFOS every video can not be fake, . Space may be vast
And we will get there, we are there already... everything we've been taught to believe
Is a lie

Tell us your tale if you have a chance.

#66 6 years ago
Quoted from guyincognito:

Don't you think that if aliens had made human contact, that manchild blabbermouth would have let everyone know about it on Twitter already?

Unless their minds were reprogrammed to forget. Maybe aliens are here but are disguised among us. Admittedly, the lack of alien sitings compared to number of UFO's seen is puzzling. If 3 beings are required to pilot a UFO and hundreds of thousands of UFO's have been seen to date, where did all the little green men go?

2 months later
#80 6 years ago
Quoted from shacklersrevenge:

When I was around ten, I saw something I've never seen before or since. Don't really care if people believe or not, I respect what I did see enough so that I don't need to question it or make other people believe it.

Why not share your story here, if it's not too personal? I promise not to think any more or less about you. Bored and looking for something entertaining today. Did it involve a certain flying osterich?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/video/sciencetech/video-1439215/VR-headset-helps-ostrich-flight-Samsung-DoWhatYouCant-ad.html

2 weeks later
#111 6 years ago
Quoted from 0geist0:

I think I have an alien in my laundry room that steals my socks.

I have one that steals gloves. I must have 6 singles without a mate.

#139 6 years ago
Quoted from Vyzer2:

Consider the idea that inter dimensional travel is possible. There have been recent studies, albeit fringe theories that there are other dimensions that we have not yet discovered. It is possible that instead of traveling vast differences in the universe, we have been visited via inter dimensional travel.

Maybe they skype too

2 months later
#223 6 years ago

There are hundreds to thousands UFO sightings per year, which seems a lot less than we had in the 70's, 80's and 90's. Maybe it just seems that way because of the cumulative media coverage. Came across this sighting that was just released by the Navy and which occurred in 2015.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/03/12/politics/unidentified-aircraft-navy/index.html

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider jeffspinballpalace.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/did-you-see-that-ufo?tu=jeffspinballpalace and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.