(Topic ID: 9091)

Did you get any pin related gifts?

By coasterguy

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

my_machines2.jpg
    IMG_0878.JPG
    IMG_0867.JPG
    IMG_01280000.JPG
    IMG_01270000.JPG
    #1 12 years ago

I did. TF LE and

IMG_01270000.JPGIMG_01270000.JPG IMG_01280000.JPGIMG_01280000.JPG

#2 12 years ago

That's a sweet assortment of stuff there, CG! Other than the neon sign, I also got a couple of JJP t-shirts.

#3 12 years ago

I received Tilt the battle to save pinball.....kind of a sad movie

#4 12 years ago
    Quoted from JDub1006:

I received Tilt the battle to save pinball.....kind of a sad movie ...

I agree. It's really heartbreaking to see all that time, energy and talent invested in a project that got the axe so quickly. What's really a shame is that the gaming division became so incredibly profitable that it could have easily carried the pinball division even if it was only breaking even.

#5 12 years ago

I did okay this year in the pin world. I got..
    2 hardcover books-The Complete Pinball Book & the pinball compendium 70-82, Willimas PHOF for xbox 360, 3 new popbumber caps, spinner decal and LEDs for my 79 Tri Zone, so not to bad over at mojos house, not a new TF, but there is always next year

Also got a bottle of templeton rye, my fellow iowegins might find that nice!

#6 12 years ago

Got my self a BK and a new playfield for it!

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from DarthPinhead:

Got my self a BK and a new playfield for it!

Yea Darth, did she clean up nice for you?

#8 12 years ago

Haven't started workin in her yet...

#9 12 years ago

Pinball life giftcard - Score!

#11 12 years ago
    Quoted from DarthPinhead:

Haven't started workin in her yet...

When you do, take pictures, im interested in your journey.

#12 12 years ago

I was given permission to buy my fourth pin. I am leaning towards an Ironman. I think it would be a great compliment to me LOTR, SM and TSPP.

#13 12 years ago

Only a gift card for Lowes from my wife... which she knows will all got towards pinball related tools.

#14 12 years ago

My future in-laws got me the Pinball Passion documentary, *and* I found out that my future mother-in-law loves pinball (even though she admits she's not very good). Score!

#15 12 years ago

Nope Well my roommates got me Tommy on dvd, but I hear its not really even about pinball...

#17 12 years ago

Does this count???
    IMG_0867.JPGIMG_0867.JPG

I am leaning towards an Ironman.

I fell off the cliff...

... And I liked it!

This was an early Christmas present............................. For my wife!

IM is even more amazing now that it's in a home environment! (7 degree pitch and dead level!
    Mwahahahaha!!!)
    IMG_0878.JPGIMG_0878.JPG
    I can't wait to customize this bad boy... (FF kit, magnet protectors and shaker already installed. Stay tuned for the rest! )
    Go for it Apollyon, you won't be disappointed!!!

#18 12 years ago
    Quoted from Apollyon:

I am leaning towards an Ironman. I think it would be a great compliment to me LOTR, SM and TSPP.

Would be a great lineup of Sterns.

#19 12 years ago
    Quoted from northvibe:

Nope Well my roommates got me Tommy on dvd, but I hear its not really even about pinball...

Sorry, but that movies sucks..

#20 12 years ago

Nice!

#21 12 years ago

A new haunted house backglass and a better tool box to organize my many pinball parts.

#22 12 years ago

The wifey is finally starting to warm up to my pin addiction! On the 1st day of christmas my wifey gave to me, 5 pinball stools!

my_machines2.jpgmy_machines2.jpg

#23 12 years ago

Bram Stoker's Dracula on Blu Ray. My wife cheaped out and "forgot" to get me the complete TZ box set! If i buy a licensed pin, sooner or later i'll be needing the associated movie/dvd's.

#25 12 years ago

Nope, but I am buying the 2012 Mr. Pinball price guide with Christmas money.

#26 12 years ago

Tommy is fantastic, but you gotta listen to Quadrophenia right after and think, Wow, this is just as good!!!!!

#27 12 years ago

Deadworld mod and new ss plastics for JD

#28 12 years ago
    Quoted from davewtf:

My wife cheaped out and "forgot" to get me the complete TZ box set!

you should get netflix, their instant service has every single episode.

#29 12 years ago

I got a pinball wizard neon for the pinball garage. I got a neon clock too, not pictured, yet.

I'm on the iPad, so photo upload doesn't work.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150443244223062&set=a.238044558061.138859.589148061&type=1&theater

#30 12 years ago

PinballLife gift card from My Father-in-law.

#31 12 years ago

I got a "Pin Gulp" drink holder for my Demolition Man, a Pinball Wizard T-shirt, "Pinball 101" DVD and "Special When Lit" DVD.

#32 12 years ago

got my brand new pyramid bill acceptor for tron. along with some new custom parts for my DM shop. going to be super custom, but good taste custom.

that ironman looks great. congrats tatman, i love that machine!

#33 12 years ago

got 2 pin related t shirts and "special when lit" dvd

#35 12 years ago

I got a super kit of LED'S for my IJ... Love it...

#36 12 years ago

Yea, I got a great new soldering station. It was a much needed addition indeed.

#37 12 years ago
    Quoted from mojozone:

The Complete Pinball Book

Hey mojozone, is this the book you got and would you recommend it? Got a b&K giftcard and wondering if its worth it.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/complete-pinball-book-marco-rossignoli/1100188826?ean=9780764337857&itm=23&usri=pinball

#38 12 years ago
    Quoted from practicalsteve:

Hey mojozone, is this the book you got

Hey Steve, I really like the book a lot. I havnt been through the whole thing yet, but i like how they break down the chapter into different aspects of pinball. Like there is one part on pop bumper design and how they have changed throughout the years. Cool book, there is also Flyer covers kind of randomly inserted in the book. big pictures. i would say pull ther trigger brother.

#39 12 years ago

Cool dude, thats what I wanted to hear, thanks for getting back to me. Gonna go buy it now.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/did-you-get-any-pin-related-gifts and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.