(Topic ID: 13663)

Did that dude selling on ebay break up with his girlfriend?..Let's go full tilt!

By thedarkknight77

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Elvira_001.jpg
elvira-bloopers.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#14 12 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Don't think that was his G/F....It's his daughter. But definitely a step up in the hottie department with this new one. The daughter was cute...This one is hot.

Why do people continue to say that it was his daughter? This has been discussed to death at RGP. Say what you want about the model(s), but none of them are his daughter.

#46 12 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

I'm glad you guys have had a good experience with Game Room Collectibles. However, on RGP the owner is a well known Troll there and wouldn't last five minutes on a moderated group such as Pinside.

The man seems unhinged with anger in his postings and responses. He is also arrogant, condescending, and insulting. He is very unprofessional in dealing with his detractors and rather than engage as a gentleman, he eggs everyone on.

I'm not defending those on RGP that take his bait and insult him in return. That isn't right either. But as a business he needs to deflect criticism not engage or provoke it.

It's also apparent that he is using fake RGP names to defend himself in a positive light. That's not the type of person I'd do business with.

Google RGP for Game Room Collectibles and read the mans own words and you can make your own determination.

Yep, couldn't agree more. Lets just say that he doesn't exactly act professional in his posts.

#47 12 years ago
Quoted from davewtf:

I have to disagree that the other (previous) model is much more attractive to me. The only thing this one has going is she shows more boob.

Well, since the other model didn't have any boobs to show, what is your point?

#66 12 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Perhaps because some of us don't camp out at RGP anymore?? Sorry to have offended you so, with my post.

Didn't offend me in the slightest. I just don't understand why people seem to feel compelled to repeat rumors that have no basis in truth.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 1,059.00
2,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Vista, CA
$ 135.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Tools
Pincoder Store

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 959.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 53.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 115.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Newcastle, OK
$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider robt.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/did-that-dude-selling-on-ebay-break-up-with-his-girlfriend?tu=robt and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.