(Topic ID: 13663)

Did that dude selling on ebay break up with his girlfriend?..Let's go full tilt!

By thedarkknight77

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Elvira_001.jpg
elvira-bloopers.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

#21 12 years ago
Quoted from robertmee:

Don't think that was his G/F....It's his daughter. But definitely a step up in the hottie department with this new one. The daughter was cute...This one is hot.

I know this pinball guy personally and have been by his shop several times. The girls are in college and doing modeling work....so he hires them to show case his pins. Not a bad gig IMO.

Also I played this BK at his shop 2 weeks ago...and it's in pristine condition. I thought this was a boring table before I played it...than I played it and BK smacked me right up against the jaw. ALL HAIL MAGNA SAVE....freakin cool dudes!

TILTed post. Sign in to be able to view TILTed posts.
#40 12 years ago
Quoted from Mr68:

Pinballerchef said:KrustyBurger said:Pinballerchef said:I know this pinball guy personally and have been by his shop several times. The girls are in college and doing modeling work....so he hires them to show case his pins. Not a bad gig IMO.
Pinballerchef - you're absolutely correct - the girls are local models making extra $ for college. I've met both Mike & Ray at their shop in Chadds Ford and was treated very well. While their prices may be more on the high end, they really do fine restoration work. I viewed & played several of the pins they had in stock at the time and they all looked like & played like new. I would absolutely work with them again & would recommend without hesitation.
+1
Both are good guys and do great work. Ray can find and fix any technical issue when it comes to pinball....and mike can fully break down a PF and put it back together with his eyes closed. They have done some really good work for me....very happy. I highly recommend there professional work.
I'm glad you guys have had a good experience with Game Room Collectibles. However, on RGP the owner is a well known Troll there and wouldn't last five minutes on a moderated group such as Pinside.
The man seems unhinged with anger in his postings and responses. He is also arrogant, condescending, and insulting. He is very unprofessional in dealing with his detractors and rather than engage as a gentleman, he eggs everyone on.
I'm not defending those on RGP that take his bait and insult him in return. That isn't right either. But as a business he needs to deflect criticism not engage or provoke it.
It's also apparent that he is using fake RGP names to defend himself in a positive light. That's not the type of person I'd do business with.
Google RGP for Game Room Collectibles and read the mans own words and you can make your own determination.

He is on here.

#41 12 years ago
Quoted from pinmike:

KrustyBurger said:Pinballerchef - you're absolutely correct - the girls are local models making extra $ for college. I've met both Mike & Ray at their shop in Chadds Ford and was treated very well. While their prices may be more on the high end, they really do fine restoration work. I viewed & played several of the pins they had in stock at the time and they all looked like & played like new. I would absolutely work with them again & would recommend without hesitation.

Pinballerchef said:+1
Both are good guys and do great work. Ray can find and fix any technical issue when it comes to pinball....and mike can fully break down a PF and put it back together with his eyes closed. They have done some really good work for me....very happy. I highly recommend there professional work.

It's kind of funny you are the only two guys who's ever dealt with this POS Troll and have good things to say about him out of all the posts I have seen on all the forums.If he is so great I'm sure there would be more than 2 people saying good things after all these years.
I bet the first words out of your mouths when you walked through their door was "Is Danielle here"
KrustyBurger said:Mike & Ray

Besides This thread is about the girls not about Addam&St"EVE"...Opps I mean mike & ray

Maybe we are the only 2....but I am just giving my opinion on my experience personally with him and his shop. I tried to figure out what was so "funny" about it.....but I guess you have a lot inside jokes...going on with your "insides".

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider pinballerchef.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/did-that-dude-selling-on-ebay-break-up-with-his-girlfriend?tu=pinballerchef and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.